It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats want to Remove Trump for being Mentally Incapacitated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Why not? He does.
And he is fat.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I read some of your previous posts on different subjects and thought you were intelligent and objective, guess I was very wrong.

Maybe, people wouldn't have to defend the current President of the USA, if there wasn't a clear agenda to remove him from the office and cause instability in the country. How else do you explain constant, everyday attacks coming from the left?

And I'm not sure what exactly are you talking about. If people didn't think he was capable of running a country, Donald Trump would have lost by a landslide. Clearly, there are those who think he's more than capable of being the President.

Politics really brings out the worst out of people. Just look at that shill Silly

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sure liberal DR's can say that, but can't the conservatives bring in their own Dr's and say he is fine. Then what happens?

Stalemate?

Continue to divide is what happens. Lets face it. the two sides will never agree with one another. Each side will do whatever they can to ensure their side is Ideologically pure.

The cycle never stops, heck the two sides may even go to war over it. But for us,(myself) that do not subscribe to the left /right paradigm. We are stuck on the outside looking at both sides and saying those people are crazy and they have all the power.

That is what needs to change, the power needs to be given to us outsiders. The left and right have clearly failed us.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Most Trump voters are mentally incapacitated. Trump is sane and in his happy place. 😄

He'll be richer when he's done and no 38% approval rate will stop him. Haha. Get down to Nixon levels and blame the CNN. God I wish he'd discover you tube and launch a channel.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A big group of Democrats are setting up a Special Committee of doctors (mostly psychiatrists) to attempt to determine if President Trump is mentally incompetent !

For someone who is supposed to be "President" of the most powerful nation on earth, you'd think he'd be spending most of his time dealing with major issues, and matters of grave concern, of which the world has many.

Instead, Trump seems to spend an inordinate amount of his time in "trivial pursuits", and completely silly "cat fights", with all sorts of unimportant people. Unimportant, in the sense, that they have no power to shape national or global policy, or do things that affect whole nations and peoples.

So, commenting on a persons face, or hair, or insisting his hands are big enough, etc..puts the president "mentally" in kindergarten, where kids play such petty games, as it is exciting and interesting to the undeveloped minds of that age.

Maybe Trump is just super smart, and these are all just diversions that he knows the media will take up, and so they wont be able to focus on the really important things he is actually doing behind the scenes, giving him free reign and no opposition, to his real agenda.

I guess if Mike Pence is hanging out with the guy, he must have a different view of Trump, than the media is painting with all the things they "choose" to report about him.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

And he is fat.

Are fat people the last group that is unprotected? You can't make fun of black people (racist), you can't make fun of immigrants (xenophobic), you can't make fun of gays (homophobic), you can't make fun of women (misogynist), but making fun of fat people is perfectly fine? I wonder why that is?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
but making fun of fat people is perfectly fine? I wonder why that is?

There's a presumption that "fat" people can easily change, and become "thin" people, by simply dieting.

Whether this is true or not, that's the belief.

Also they make fun of "skinny" people, again, under the presumption that they can simply "eat more" and become normal size.

Deviation from the norm, makes us all uncomfortable, why can't everybody be "like me."

edit on 2-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: xuenchen

A big group of Democrats are setting up a Special Committee of doctors (mostly psychiatrists) to attempt to determine if President Trump is mentally incompetent !

For someone who is supposed to be "President" of the most powerful nation on earth, you'd think he'd be spending most of his time dealing with major issues, and matters of grave concern, of which the world has many.

What makes you think he's not spending most of his time dealing with major issues, and matters of grave concern ?

It only take a few minutes a day to do Tweets and make comments to the Press.

Those few minutes sure do Trigger lot's of people eh.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What makes us think that? Is that a serious question?
Well possibly because of the total lack of accomplishments. Other than nominating a supreme court justice that is.

A few minutes to tweet and then hours in front of a tv screen so he can find his next target.

A couple of pounds of fried chicken and mashed potatoes an hour of sleep and start again.
Oh and fit in a game of golf when ever he can squeeze one in at least once a week.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Trump is a retard.

But there is no where in the constitution thats says a retard cant be president.

The USA got the president it deserved and for better or worse you got to live with it for the next 4 years.

retard, huh? You might wanna google his IQ score. (Hint: its comparable to Einstein's)
Retarded like a damn fox

He has never released any offical IQ score or anything about his education except where he went and what course.

There are no offical figures except what Trump says.

Fair enough..but I will say this...no one is a successful as him by accident. He is either the luckiest man ever or a real life chess master.
The way he keeps giving the MSN pawns while taking their rooks makes me think it's the latter.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Trump is a retard.

But there is no where in the constitution thats says a retard cant be president.

The USA got the president it deserved and for better or worse you got to live with it for the next 4 years.

retard, huh? You might wanna google his IQ score. (Hint: its comparable to Einstein's)
Retarded like a damn fox

He has never released any offical IQ score or anything about his education except where he went and what course.

There are no offical figures except what Trump says.

Fair enough..but I will say this...no one is a successful as him by accident. He is either the luckiest man ever or a real life chess master.
The way he keeps giving the MSN pawns while taking their rooks makes me think it's the latter.

I know a multi millionaire who is as dumb as a plank of wood. Cant even read.
Gues how he made his millions? Real estate!

He got left 250k in a will and made a intial lucku investment and made 500,000. With that he hired a real estate advisor and invested again and again and again. Now hes one of the richest men in my county.

He made tgat money first by luck then by hiring good staff.

Trump got given 1 million. Not hard in real estate to turn that into a profit if he hired good people to do his thinking.
edit on 3-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well then only time will tell. I may be wrong You may be right but the media should at least give the man a chance to do his job. If not for America's sake then for their own. So far he is making them look stupid. I guess my point is y'all don't really believe Trump is mentally incapacitated do you? I'm reading rumors of Alzheimer's now. I mean REALLY? It's obvious this is a huuuge witch hunt. Trump has been in the public eye for 30 plus years and he's just now being accused of all these ridiculous things??
It was dumb when Obama was the antichrist and it's dumb now.

edit on 3-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump voters are also "insane"?
Should they be 'removed' as well?

Nobody voted for Trump, they all voted "against" Hillary.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I don't understand why this thread isnt in the trash bin.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I wonder at what point the following would occur:

Democrat: So, mr Prez, we think you are a bit of a loon and therefore request you submit to a psych eval, 'cos, y' know, the US and stuff.

Trump: You want to try to replace me with Pence? PENCE??? And I'm the lunatic?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Because this site isn't meant to be Trump fan site or echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ok then this thread is a backhanded echo chamber? A fan site in a backhanded sort of way? OH an anti Trump site in a backhanded sort of way!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Ok then this thread is a backhanded echo chamber? A fan site in a backhanded sort of way? OH an anti Trump site in a backhanded sort of way!

Get a #ing gripe.

People have diffrent opinions.

Not everyone worships trump , same way not everyone hates Trumps.

So this site is going to have plenty of pro trump and anti Trump threads

This is a anti trump thread. Dont like ignore it and start your own pro trump thread.

Trying to shut dowm discussion you dont agree with makes you no better than the SJW/ANTIFA crowed.
edit on 3-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

OP don't make no anti Trump threads. What are you talking about. You anti Trump are confused?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

OP don't make no anti Trump threads. What are you talking about. You anti Trump are confused?

My mistake.

But asking something to but in the trash bin because you dont agree with the premises is childish and makes you as bad as SJW crowed who want to censor topics.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join