It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats want to Remove Trump for being Mentally Incapacitated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i really do not want to go down your rabbit hole but please, in a nutshell, why do you think i hate freedoms and liberty?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

i really do not want to go down your rabbit hole but please, in a nutshell, why do you think i hate freedoms and liberty?

Your posting history indicates a desire for authoritarian rule, your hesitation to even condemn violence against anyone who doesn't think like you, I'm guessing you supported the baseball shooter and was disappointed when he didn't kill anyone.

You don't appear to be someone who supports personal responsibility, freedoms, individuality.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

lofl, you have a nice day too

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Point out what is good...and bad. You can do both.

You can stand by a pile of stinky sh* but when it splashes on you, wipe it off.

You are right, I can do both because I owe Trump nothing.
I didn't vote. I knew my state was going red. I didn't know a single person crazy enough to vote for Hillary.
The good: he is making things happen. He is keeping more promises than I'm used to seeing. The day after he took office, ICE came in our capital city and cleaned house.
The bad: if I saw him in a bar I would probably end up fighting him. And I'm a pretty mellow dude in real life.

Is the man fit for office? I dunno. It's barely been six months and you guys won't let him do his job and yet he's still getting things done.

If the man is half as bad as you guys say he is he will hang himself eventually. We don't need the lies.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I USE to say they were scrapping at the bottom of the barrel and then some. This is just beyond, full meltdown bring EVERYTHING OUT!!

Already we got one thread on his "abuse of the press", lmfao, a comical thread I might add and now this latest piece.

Its best not to point or laugh, like the bums at the intersection, just keep your eyes forward and on the prize, PROGRESS.

wow, one thread huh....have all of you brilliant trump voters realized that you are talking to each other?...you star each others posts thread after thread, day after day. you never acknowledge anything wrong with trump, even the lap dance he got from his teenage daughter Ivanka (photo all over the web), nor that our 71 YEAR OLD president dyes his hair blond, his payout of 25 million dollars (to students he lied to, and screwed over at trump university), 2 days before being sworn in. I could go on, but why would I, you admire him for this.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx you admire him for this.

I don't think they do. Actually all the right-wing mutual mental masturbation in here is probably compensation for their own uneasyness with Trump. Why else do they constantly feel the need to re-assure themselves? Why all the bashing of what they label "leftists"? I mean, they won the elections, right? Why do they still behave as if they haven't? I'll tell you why: because it does not FEEL like a victory - not even to them.

Even a dedicated right-wing enthousiast can't deny the current POTUS is a blundering baboon at best, or a mental case at worst. In any case, not suited for the job as President, that's for sure. You know it, I know it, and yes, they also know it.

But hey, what are they going to do? Admit it? Of course not. They'd rather bite off their tongues. But each tweet or other brainfairt of their defunct "president" makes them feel more uneasy. And so, all they can do, really, is keep re-assuring themselves of a victory - that never was, really.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Total.
]quote[
sdrawkcab ssa
]/quote[
assessment.

"Lump-in-the-Throat"

edit on Jul-01-2017 by xuenchen because: choke&gag

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

What is it with you liberals and stars?

You want a special star? A participation star? I've long noticed that somehow "stars" and "flags" make there way into you peoples sobbing.

Jeezus, here have a star, now you have no excuses.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
I'll tell you why: because it does not FEEL like a victory - not even to them.

I disagree. We got a conservative on the Supreme Court, that right there is just about as big as victories get. Trump canceled TPP - big victory. Trump pulled the US out of the Paris Accord - huge victory. Trump is going right along with building The Wall - victory in progress. Illegal immigration is way down, Kate's law has passed, burdensome regulation is being rolled back, the Travel Ban was upheld 9-0 by the Supreme Court, America's Energy Independence is being established (pipelines being built, coal mines opening), the MSM is being exposed, NASA is being given a big boost from Trump, and on and on. If not for a few stupid Tweets, his Presidency would be talked about as groundbreaking. But instead so many are focused on some irrelevant Tweets. Mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The worldpopulation minus 60+m of Trump supporters wait for this since january the 20th...
This child in a fat mans body belongs to an asylum!
Megalomania is a mental illness and mental ill people shouldn´t play the role of the POTUS!

Herr Merkel has done a real number on you huh?

"The worldpopulation minus 60+m of Trump supporters wait for this". What are you waiting for? Just get on with it without us.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What are you waiting for? Just get on with it without us.

That's the problem: the world is going on without us. Australia is gravitating towards China. Europe is looking to Germany. Canada speaks for North America....

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What are you waiting for? Just get on with it without us.

That's the problem: the world is going on without us. Australia is gravitating towards China. Europe is looking to Germany. Canada speaks for North America....

The world is not, and cannot, "go on without" America. All you are witnessing is the world adjusting to the new reality that America is no longer going to be sucked down into the black hole...for the U.S....that is globalism.

It will be Fair Trade, instead of "Free Trade" (which is normally only fair for one side). It will be environmental responsibility, instead of global climate change accords (which allow massive polluters like India and China to continue to increase pollution, while requiring strict reductions on U.S. emissions). It will be calling out the radical elements of Islam and combating them, instead of pretending that those radical elements either don't exist or are just an aberration of some kind. It will be enforcing borders and being selective (again) about immigration, instead of allowing millions of people to flood into the Country and then giving these illegals more rights, benefits and privileges than actual citizens.

What you are seeing is America beginning to lead again, and countries and regions who thought they had been successful in hoodwinking and pacifying Americans into agreeing to give up their sovereignty and to go quietly into a borderless oblivion, are dismayed that - instead - the sleeping giant has reawakened, and it reasserting itself on the world's stage.

Australia will continue to be aligned with the West. Canada will come back to its senses soon enough...Ontario (its largest province) is ready to turf out its far left Liberal government, after years of economic decline and wacky social engineering experiments - and Canadians overall are already tiring of Trudeau's juvenile antics and far left ideas that will leave the Country far behind a resurgent America. And don't get me started on the EU...

The UK got it right with Brexit...America has turned the corner with its election of Donald Trump. It is just going to take a little longer for some others to realize that the globalist movement is a road to ruin for all but a select few...and they will get on board with the pendulum swing back to healthy nationalism.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The world is not, and cannot, "go on without" America. All you are witnessing is the world adjusting to the new reality that America is no longer going to be sucked down into the black hole...for the U.S....that is globalism.

"Globalism" is another word for the Pax Americana. As America retreats, other powers are vying for dominance in their region. Russia, China, Iran... they are all very pleased to see America adrift with a mentally unstable captain at the helm. Sorry, but that's the bare faced reality of our current situation. It's not all Trump's fault; Obama failed to assert American might when it was called for, and Bush used American might unnecessarily. Let's hope that the grown ups in Washington keep us out of the regional wars that are starting to rage out of control.
edit on 2-7-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

More like what does that say about the people that voted him in.
Every single one of his promises may have seemed enticing to those hit hardest by what he promised to fix, but his solutions are idiotic at best and disastrous at worst. Let me explain.

The wall will fix nothing when work visas are the number 1 source of illegal immigration. Which it seems he has shifted his focus to. As I'm sure even he knows they wall doesn't need to happen. As we have an ever growing and cheaper digital wall already in place across the border. Although I'm not opposed to him throwing a bunch solarpanels down there. Which is an area we need to be expanding. I say he should create a solar roof mandate. Stating that every house should have solar shingles installed by 2030. With heavy subsidies and tax credits paying for it. This would create thousands of jobs and would ensure that our initial investment into solar city and their solar shingles won't be wasted.

In the 100+ days it took to get the travel ban off the ground. He should have been able to come up with a better vetting process.

If his health plan gets passed millions will either die or be put in the poor house. Including my mother who for her 60th birthday was diagnosed with a rare form of stomach cancer and thanks to Obamacare (blue cross employer provided) her $10,000 a month treatment only costs her $40. I can only hope treatment is successful and she is done with it before anything changes with her insurance that she has paid into for decades. As the old and sick will be hit the hardest.

The cutting of environmental regulations will actually cost us jobs. As all the money they will be saving is man power and equipment they won't have to pay for to. Money that will most likely go towards buying machines that will replace hundreds of men. Men that don't have the proper education to run and maintain those machines. So a strong focus on creating more home grown engineers is the only solution. As automation will only grow in all production sectors.

If any one can prove me wrong I would be glad to hear your argument.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Not just democrats.
Americans.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You just haven't realised it yet that the man is mentally unfit to do this job. I've been saying it since last summer.
He has some very very serious mental issues.

And crazy is a disease you can diagnose without actually meeting with the patient because it diagnoses based on behaviour not physiology of the patient. So for any who say they cant diagnose without seeing him personally...yes they can... there is plenty of data to review.

The old geezer is senile. Probably Alzheimer's. Certainly narcissistic personality disorder or borderline personality disorder.
But something is seriously wrong with him.
edit on 722017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh goodness. So now all liberals have been proven to be mentally unfit?

You don't see that as an extreme statement?

Or complete bull #?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Your misunderstanding of the Paris agreement shows that you need to watch something other than Fox and Trump. Each country chose their own climate goals and are responsible for enforcing their own goals. China and India are replacing their old coal plants with far more efficient ones and are heavily investing in solar and other renewables. Not to mention they have both already put a few billion into the agreement. Trump straight up lied about the entire agreement.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He's crazy.
And he's dangerous.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Real doctors have already said it goth .
But you know as well as I do that you don't need to be a psychiatrist to recognize crazy.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join