It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats want to Remove Trump for being Mentally Incapacitated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

One MP can only make a difference if people in Parliament vote in a likeminded manner...

Have a look at his voting history (re War, helping the downtrodden, Healthcare, housing, emegency service pay rises) and tell me who was on the right side of it.

Hint: It was usually him. Sadly we have had governments that do not care about the working people. Or the less fortunate. Just the elite.

Your gripe isn't with what Corbyn has done, I assure you that, just some of what he wants to implement to bring the Country out of austerity.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Apparently the Constitution has something about this in the 25th Amendment.

This is not a laughing matter. The man in control of America's nuclear arsenal is mentally ill. If you cannot see that, you may need professional help.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: crazyewok

Meh I made my choice and it did not involve a republican or democrat, to many people are still voting for "their team".. until that changes not much will change in the states.

I still think he was a wildly better choice than Hillary... if for no other reason than there is a chance he will end up doing good for the nation.. where hillary would just do more of the same that brought us to a stagnant economy, rising energy costs and fewer middle class jobs.

Just highly frustrating to me when I see problems here in Europe and try to talk about them with my friends I get the... an American just would not understand speech.

I did the same in the UK general election bud. I looked at their addresses and chose the bloke that lives in a council flat around the corner.

Best vote I ever cast.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This is not a laughing matter. The man in control of America's nuclear arsenal is mentally ill. If you cannot see that, you may need professional help.

Mentally ill? Really? I mean literally?

Think about all the success he has had in his life.
Now think about your success.
Ouch...

Or let me put it this way: dancers look crazy to deaf people...

Just because you don't like someone doesn't make them mentally ill. If you cannot understand that , you may be mentally ill.

If you want some up close experience with mentally ill, go to the next Antifa event

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Ah I see... professional help... so anyone who does not agree with your assertion is also mentally ill?
Hmm.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yes. Literally.

(I know Trump supporters prefer video over reading.)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 1-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I am convinced that at least for the states we could remove every single member of congress and replace them with chimps in cheap suits and we would be better off... or at least they would not make things worse.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yes. Literally.

(I know Trump supporters prefer video over reading.)

Ok sir, I'll play your game. Let's say Donald Trump is a narcissist. And it very well may be true. I would venture to say that the overwhelming majority of presidents are narcissists. Seems like the job for someone who has a grandiose sense of self importance. Even the ones who didn't start out that way would finish that way after 8 years of being the most important American.
Now play my game: can you find me ONE real case of someone who couldn't do their job because of narcissism?

I also wanted to tell you that it is human nature to project our own flaws onto others. I mean we see In Others the things we don't like about ourselves. The Trump supporters not liking to read line reeks of arrogance and possibly....narcissism??

And you guys thought the birthers were crazy

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Finally, im so glad they started a committee.

This is a serious issue. Its ok for his nobody supporters to be mentally unstable but our president should not be and he needs to be removed.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Finally, im so glad they started a committee.

This is a serious issue. Its ok for his nobody supporters to be mentally unstable but our president should not be and he needs to be removed.

It's posts like this that validate others saying that all leftists/Marxists are terrorists and would-be assassins.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

how?

its post like yours that prove that extreme rightists are nutz, just like their dictator...captain cheeto

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I figured it out guys: this is the Mandela Effect. See, you guys are in the wrong reality. In your old universe Donald Trump was a racist,pedophile, rapist who colluded with the Russians to steal the election and then went insane with narcissism and Alzheimer's.
But see in this parallel reality you guys accidentally warped into Donald Trump is a real estate mogul turned franchise, turned celebrity, turned president of the United States.

Stranger than the Bearenstain bears, that's for sure

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

that unfortunately is the only explanation that makes sense

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

its not just narcissism. Narcissists can easily hide their mental issue and are very manipulative. Not that trump doesnt manipulate his supporters...but more than half of us are watching him like...WTF? He is clearly NOT hiding it (bc he's not JUST a narcissists)...he is giving it to us on a silver platter called twitter.

You can still support your president, rant on and on about his decisions you deem worthy and good but know that he is just not right in the head. Please do not deflect or make excuses for his actions.

Point out what is good...and bad. You can do both.

You can stand by a pile of stinky sh* but when it splashes on you, wipe it off.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Leave it to the far left to go straight up Soviet style and attempt to officially declare their political opponents mentally incompetent as a means of politically neutralizing them. Somehow I'm not surprised.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

its not just far left, its everyone. Many republicans are annoyed with drumpf as well and are concerned for his mental illness.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Leave it to the far left to go straight up Soviet style and attempt to officially declare their political opponents mentally incompetent as a means of politically neutralizing them. Somehow I'm not surprised.

It's an authoritarian mindset.

But what do you expect from he same people who disregard freedoms and liberty so easily.

They are cultural Marxists.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I got it, everyone is a cultural marxist except you vor and trump.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I got it, everyone is a cultural marxist except you vor and trump.

Nah.

Just you and those who hate freedoms and liberty.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join