It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats want to Remove Trump for being Mentally Incapacitated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Trump voters are also "insane"? Should they be 'removed' as well?

Great idea! If we did remove them America would be far better.

And let me guess, you think Trump is the horrible fascist? Wow, I really hope you are just a troll.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The ad hominem insults from the left, combined with a bunch of weird accusations and digging through the DSM 5 to try and pin mental illnesses on Trump is rather silly, as any person pulled off the street can have something wrong to be found with them. Getting a couple of shrinks together with the determination to find diagnoses is actually easy to do.

I HAVE worked in mental health, and have witnessed a lot of diagnostic sessions with the shrink. I have seen the worried well, crazy but handling it, crazy and not handling it, and left the planet and in a different dimension crazy. Trump shows none of these traits. If you call him an egoist, or narcissist, I would say that would be common for a billionaire. if you call him a misogynistic pervert, you can also tag a lot of men off the street in that category. If you obsess over his small hands, you have too much sex on the brain and I recommend a good SSRI to salt-peter you down to normal.

What I see with Trump is, he knows the public, he's not afraid to talk as we do, and he's a master manipulator.....not a bad thing when you have to fix all the world's crap we're stuck in now. Whether he is able to accomplish what he promised, considering the insanity of the congress and the absolutely abnormal meltdown of half the population (right and left coasts, you KNOW who you are.....I ignore the liberal bastions of places like Austin because y'all are an island of entitled in a sea of sage and scorpions).....we shall see.

He may have to compromise and allow the war the military/industrial complex is pushing for in order to get anything else done. Not that I agree with it, but nobody in America knows what to do with a maverick. Individualists in the collective are to be weeded out and eliminated, apparently.....unless somebody starts to make good money for the elite, and fast.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Now that's some real fear. Trump has got them on the run. This loser/leftist behavior will definitely go down in history as the worst losers ever.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Trump is a retard.

But there is no where in the constitution thats says a retard cant be president.

The USA got the president it deserved and for better or worse you got to live with it for the next 4 years.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: violet

Low IQ

😒

That's sad

If it acts like a retard, talks like a retard , walks like a retard it probably is a retard

edit on 1-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Trump voters are also "insane"? Should they be 'removed' as well?

Great idea! If we did remove them America would be far better.

And thats why people hate the left and why retards like Trump get into power.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You considering the mess May and Corbyn have made... maybe you should remember the old story about tossing stones in a glass house.

I did not vote for Trump, and wont vote for him next election...(I would rather vote for a third party), but when the entirety of the MSM and all of the established politicians were against him from the word go... as a conspiracy theorist I have to ponder... is he a plant or a true maverick... with Hillary we knew exactly what we would get... more of the same attacks on our liberties.

I have no problem with him being President, if nothing else he made politics interesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

What mess has Corbyn made, exactly?

I'm curious to hear that.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The worldpopulation minus 60+m of Trump supporters wait for this since january the 20th...
This child in a fat mans body belongs to an asylum!
Megalomania is a mental illness and mental ill people shouldn´t play the role of the POTUS!

Good luck finding a politician without megalomania.
It would be easier to find a rock star who doesn't want fame.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Trump is a retard.

But there is no where in the constitution thats says a retard cant be president.

The USA got the president it deserved and for better or worse you got to live with it for the next 4 years.

retard, huh? You might wanna google his IQ score. (Hint: its comparable to Einstein's)
Retarded like a damn fox

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The longer the left keeps up these efforts, the better for Republicans.
Let's encourage them to keep going... by the time the 2018 mid terms come around, the left will be on to impeachment calls based on Trump's haircut.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You considering the mess May and Corbyn have made... maybe you should remember the old story about tossing stones in a glass house.

This isnt a thread about the UK is it?

And this is a international forum so I will give my opinion where I #ing well want to.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Trump is a retard.

retard, huh? You might wanna google his IQ score. (Hint: its comparable to Einstein's)
Retarded like a damn fox

He has never released any offical IQ score or anything about his education except where he went and what course.

There are no offical figures except what Trump says.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

What mess has Corbyn made, exactly?

I'm curious to hear that.

You mean other than the fact that much like in the US... there is not a nickles worth of difference between the two sides..but I imagine you want more than that so here are some of the things he has said he wants to do/done.

How about grandstanding at the mosque attack... can barely be bothered to comment when other citizens are attacked...

How about nationalization of public utilities because that always works out swell..

How about echoing Chamberlain with non-intervention and unilateral disarmament, some times the only solution is a hammer... and as crazy as the world is today, throwing away your biggest gun is not going to get others to do it.. .thats a pipe dream.

The only reason Labor made any gains was the fact that May is an incompetent twat and the Tories after gaining control sat on their thumb and spun hoping unicorn farts and fairy dust would keep them in power.

I have yet to read a single thing about Corbyn I like even remotely... so yea I think between him and May I do not like where the UK is going.. but thats just this Yanks opinion while living in Germany.. that carries as much weight as a Limey throwing mud at our leadership.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

And this is a international forum so I will give my opinion where I #ing well want to.

Gotta keep one thing in mind.. .I live in europe right now and the majority of the people I hang out with are dutch/german/brits and all they want to do is trash our leadership so Ill admit to being a touch more reactive to it than I probably should be.

But if I turn on the BBC there is a trump story, try and read Der spiegel.. trump.. listen to the radio in the netherlands... when the news break hits trump.

when in my eyes Europe has some big fricking problems that maybe folks should be paying attention to... but what do I know.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I asked what mess he had made...
Not the policies he has that you disagree with.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Gotta keep one thing in mind.. .I live in europe right now and the majority of the people I hang out with are dutch/german/brits and all they want to do is trash our leadership so Ill admit to being a touch more reactive to it than I probably should be.

But if I turn on the BBC there is a trump story, try and read Der spiegel.. trump.. listen to the radio in the netherlands... when the news break hits trump.

when in my eyes Europe has some big fricking problems that maybe folks should be paying attention to... but what do I know.

Hey not my fault the US voted for a president that has turned into a international joke.

Next time choose better canidates.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Hahaha...., and I think Trump is not crazy enough. He should get all these suckers in jail, with pending judiciary process in a place full of horny inmates.

Man...you don't know crazy.

So is there any other fascist ideas you want your dictator to implement? You would make Hitler, Mao and Stalin proud.

So funny, I used the term "suckers" and you felt alluded. I didn't say democrats.

You made an involuntary association of terms. Sorta confession.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

He has been an MP since '83... are you happy where the UK is?

If not he is part of the problem..

If you cannot see that... *shrugs* thats on you mate, I am not going to sort through news articles over 30+ years to bring his political messes to the forum.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Meh I made my choice and it did not involve a republican or democrat, to many people are still voting for "their team".. until that changes not much will change in the states.

I still think he was a wildly better choice than Hillary... if for no other reason than there is a chance he will end up doing good for the nation.. where hillary would just do more of the same that brought us to a stagnant economy, rising energy costs and fewer middle class jobs.

Just highly frustrating to me when I see problems here in Europe and try to talk about them with my friends I get the... an American just would not understand speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join