It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats want to Remove Trump for being Mentally Incapacitated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AliensWeR
a reply to: xuenchen

They need to get their own heads examined.

Texas/Endtimez/Steve/Zane/pickle/suffie/refugeeee/etc

Are you back AGAIN?

Back on topic, he does seem to have some serious issues, namely obsessive compulsiveness, narcissism, and general inability to deal with reality. Because of all this, he lashes out like a beast trying to preserve itself. It's sad, and those who can't see it I generally feel sorry for.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The worldpopulation minus 60+m of Trump supporters wait for this since january the 20th...
This child in a fat mans body belongs to an asylum!
Megalomania is a mental illness and mental ill people shouldn´t play the role of the POTUS!

Please speak only for yourself and you surely don't represent the world population. Don't believe everything our media spoonfeds you. The german media is just as "truthful" as their counterparts in the USA. Their lies promted me to do my own research and low and behold it was all bull#. Spiegel,Focus,die Welt and all the others brainwashed the german population. It's #ing scary how #ing retarded germanys population has become. Well they needed 12 years to realize how #ing worthless Merkel is but hey at least we can make fun of Trump and are not racists. #ing morons. Seriously wake the # up. Start to think for yourself even if it's not popular and political incorrect. Germans made fun of the whole american election and i already warned them then that we will face the same problem in our election. I hope the americans make fun of us too. I for one refuse to hate the USA in fact i like the americans more since Trump became the president. The anti-american propaganda is bull# and you know it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.

2018 is going to be a bloodbath.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

"Hillary, what do you think about this allegation that Trump is a mental case?"

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If he achieved the GOP nomination and ultimately won the presidency, what does that say about the competition? That Hillary got beat by someone with "special needs?" Or that 16 GOP candidates were beaten by someone with a mental deficit?

edit on 30-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: glend
Given that a driving test is mandoratory for driving cars. its not such a bad idea to have an intelligence test for presidents in control of 4000+ nucleur warheads.

Bush Junior might have failed an intelligence test. But I don't think Trump is stupid. He just likes stiring the pot.

Bush Jr's IQ has been measured at two standard deviations above the mean, smarter than about 98% of the population. One of the liberals' greatest delusions is that all Republicans are stupid (Reagan, too) and they are a geniuses. Very likely Bush Jr is smarter than you are.

Bush never appeared smart to me at all. Whereas if you watch Oliver Stone's Putin interview, Putin seems an intellect compared to any of the recent elected leaders in US, England or australia.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.

2018 is going to be a bloodbath.

I sure hope so. These idiots need a wake up call from the size of the big bang. They should really start focusing on finding a better and suitable candidate because all i'm observing is that they don't give a # about the american people.

link   

Some Democrats want to Remove Trump for being Mentally Incapacitated

Yes , some Dems are so mentally incapacitated by Hillary not being President they want to remove everyone..

link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Hahaha...., and I think Trump is not crazy enough. He should get all these suckers in jail, with pending judiciary process in a place full of horny inmates.

Man...you don't know crazy.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Harvard psychiatrist Judith Herman says that signs of Trump's mental instabilities are so obvious that an expert analysis is not even needed.

Well then, i guess old Judith wasted a lot of money on her 'higher' education.

What a stupid talking point, anyone that has people close to them that suffer from mental illness are outraged by these stories. Yet again the libs have done it to themselves, losing countless hundreds of thousands of voters support.

Keep up the good work libs! Like Bannon says, this is a 50 year dynasty.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Honestly, if Pence thought that Trump was incapable...he would be the first to bring this up. I voted for Trump this round because he did have enough courage to make Pence his VP. Pence was not a lap dog like Kaine and had no problem speaking up and stating how he really believed even if it was in disagreement with his presidential running mate. Cue vp debate of last year!

Complete kudos to Pence who would absolutely step up if Trump was out of line and say so. For that fact...kudos to Trump assigning him that task knowing that they don't agree... It's having the balls respecting everyone needs someone else with balls to speak up. Do they come off as dicks at times...of course they do! Leadership needs dicks with balls to hold them steady and true!

Side note: to feminists: yes, women can be dicks and have balls too. My hubby explained to me that mine may be internal but he ensured me that they are the same!
edit on 6 30 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of how Commodore Decker was removed from command, due to being "mentally unfit".

Not going to happen to President Trump though. He has accomplished more FOR THE COUNTRY in 6 months, than Obama did in 6 years. (Obama had personal accomplishments... like a Beer Summit, and Nobel Peace Prize..but they didn't make America greater.)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
If he achieved the GOP nomination and ultimately won the presidency, what does that say about the competition? That Hillary got beat by someone with "special needs?" Or that 16 GOP candidates were beaten by someone with a mental deficit? Did Trump outsmart them all or was he just lucky?

That the collective IQ and common sense of the American people is dropping at an alarming rate.......

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If he achieved the GOP nomination and ultimately won the presidency, what does that say about the competition? That Hillary got beat by someone with "special needs?" Or that 16 GOP candidates were beaten by someone with a mental deficit? Did Trump outsmart them all or was he just lucky?

Trump is very smart and if you read his tweets you soon realize that nothing he does is just random. I'm still amazed that people still didn't figured that one out yet. It's really obvious if you know what to look for. He talks and writes like a real person and not like a groomed politician. I have a good feeling about him.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Dems need clean out their mentally incapacitated first.

They could start with Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Walters.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Dems need clean out their mentally incapacitated first.

By that you mean start all over from scratch?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

If President Trump is so bad, Democrats should feel really inferior for not being able to beat him, LOL.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Trump is very smart and if you read his tweets you soon realize that nothing he does is just random. I'm still amazed that people still didn't figured that one out yet. It's really obvious if you know what to look for. He talks and writes like a real person and not like a groomed politician. I have a good feeling about him.

Actually, his tweeting bothered me in the beginning, but like you...I began recognizing and retreading them based on historical reference. He is playing a tweeting game! It is genius. It may come off autistic...but genius. I am not surprised the old guys and gals in politics are perplexed. Trump obviously has a good game in the more modern technology than they do.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That the collective IQ and common sense of the American people is dropping at an alarming rate.......

Still salty over Ted?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That right there is why you lost. The permanent insults against everything that relates to Trump and his supporters. Please keep it up because that will ensure a even bigger win in 2018 and 2020. If the Trump supporters are morons what would you call Hillary voters? Lobotomized? I still remember all the Hillary voters who mentioned that Trump should accept the election results because nothing could be rigged. You do too? Every person who mentioned that and still moans and bitches about Trump is just another hypocrite.
edit on 30-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join