It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's voting fraud commission demands personal information on all US voters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

One secretary of state put it this way.
If Donald trump himself asked for your name, address, social, party affiliation and your voting habits for the past ten years would you want to give it to him?
I understand several computer experts have said the website they want you to send the information to is unsecured. So much for protecting the data.

He does this but something like people's health and access to care, that, he can't bother spending any personal time on? Nah, just write it off . It's too complicated. Who knew???

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The term is "Nip this in the bud" and refers to working on a problem before it "blooms" into something bigger.

Nipping it in the butt is likely to get it angry and borders on sexual assault.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's absurd that anyone thinks three million illegal votes were cast for Hillary Clinton too but this @$#=/+$@##! wants to investigate and prove that.
It's a stupid waste of time and money and trump should stop it right now and get his ass to work on real stuff.
I've never seen somebody neglect his responsibilities like this .
( that were over age twelve anyway)
edit on 732017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

A business would collect this personal data directly from you . Not your states voter registration records.
They even have to get your permission to view the data in your credit record. And there are very strict laws about maintaining the privacy of any personal information they get from you .
They don't have a secure data collection site according to some computer experts.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Now you know how people feel about the Russian witch hunt.

Also, nip in the butt.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wrong

nip it in the bud

it means to stop someting before it grows/gets worse. sort of like nipping a flower when it's still a bud so it can't grow.

-holy cow! my zit is huuge! 
-yeah, you'd better nip it in the bud before it gets worse.

by Souma July 28, 2004

www.urbandictionary.com...

This and the Russian probe are not really comparable.

I don't understand anyone getting in the way of foreign attacks on our country .
Invading someone's privacy to prove an unprovable idiotic statement isn't even in the same league.
edit on 732017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yeah I dont care. You cant nip my preffered style of writing in the butt before I type the next instance.

Nip in the butt, in the butt what what, nipped in the butt.

Edit to add:
What if Russians voted?

Lol
edit on 7 3 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Someone needs a nap.
And possibly a spanking. How old are you?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You need a life.

On topic, I still feel this whole ordeal can be solved by states not being obtuse. It may be Trump now but it could be anyone next time. Its addressing a systemic problem beyond our past election.

This investagtion needs to happen if we want to remove any justified doubt, which there is.

We need to nip it in the butt.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I am requesting that you provide to the Commission the publicly available voter roll data for Maine, including, if publicly available under the laws of your state, the full first and last names of all registrants, middle names or initials if available, addresses, dates of birth, political party (if recorded in your state), last four digits of social security number if available, voter history (elections voted in) from 2006 onward, active/inactive status, cancelled status, information regarding any felony convictions, information regarding voter registration in another state, information regarding military status, and overseas citizen information.

Publically available data. The horror.

Social Security numbers, even the last 4, are not publicly available... Did you even read what you quoted?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VoxVirtus

Do you think the federal government needs your permission to get your SS #?

This is about REPRESENTATIONS and WARRANTY.

Its for administrative purposes. Where a legal representation can remove the need of verifying info thus making it a warranty.

A representation can be wrong and legally binding. A warranty must be 100 % true.

States can remove all doubt by giving official records. The government can get them, but then the argument by states will be that its not verified.

Its actually more wasteful to make the feds do more administrative work.

Also,

FFS, Isnt the argument FOR INVESTIGATING Trump based on irregularities in the past election? Russia interfered? Right?

So we have justified doubt from both sides.

Investgate. What the dork are you people worried about? Actual illegal votes?

LoL

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

FFS, Isnt the argument FOR INVESTIGATING Trump based on irregularities in the past election? Russia interfered? Right?

Uh, no. The argument for investigating the President is because during the course of that investigation into electoral interference from a foreign entity he "hoped it would be let go" and because "he wanted to be vindicated" by all IC office heads.

So we have justified doubt from both sides.

Not really....some guy on reddit makes up a story about 3 million illegal votes in California, infowars picks up on that, it spreads like wildfire, and then the echo chamber begins. Supporters validate President Trumps position and he theirs simply because they both believe the same crap and get their information from the same sources (note I didn't say press).

Meanwhile, the amount of purported voter fraud is a verifiable fact and ignoring fact is where this garbage grows legs.

Investgate. What the dork are you people worried about? Actual illegal votes?

LoL

No, the extent to which actual illegal votes should have an equal amount of credence given to it.

Nationwide Surveys by Journalists Also Found That Noncitizen Voting Is Practically Nonexistent

- After the 2016 election, The New York Times surveyed election and law enforcement officials in 49 states and the District of Columbia. They learned of two possible instances of noncitizens voting – out of 137.7 million voters nationwide.

- The Washington Post also did a survey after the 2016 election. They compiled reports from the Nexis database. In all, the Post found four demonstrated cases of any type of voter fraud, and no instances of noncitizens voting.

- News21, an investigative reporting project based at Arizona State University, reviewed all reported instances of voter fraud from 2000 to 2012. They found 56 cases of alleged noncitizen voting. Even assuming all of these allegations are true, and all of these noncitizens voted in 2016, it would total approximately .00004 percent of all ballots cast.

Source

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

There are several investigations. One of which argues that the Russian state changed the final outcome. Investigating actual votes is warrented on that side. Also, most people have been arguing that the system needs to be enforced with ID verification.

There is plenty of evidence of past elections including dead people or changed votes, or absentee ballots being issued with no verification. That stands alone whether you guys like it or not. We are a village and many feel this lack of faith.

Some retired british intelligence official hired by the Clinton opposition team made the original dossier about Trump Russia collusion and kick started a witch hunt we havent seen since mcarthy era red fever.

The opposition to Trump started the whole argument about recounts and actually lost votes showing errors in counting to Clintons favor.

Again, cool, your sentiments are duly noted. The rest of the people through our elected representatives want to investigate the claim that sparked the want of a constitutional amendment process by which we would do away with the electoral college.

I wish to see if HRC actually won even the popular vote since a small margin of 200,000 is what we are talkig about. Well worth considering. #Not my president, remember that? There still are protests about this popular vote issue even now.

Journalists are trained in journalism....nothing else they say or vouche for means a thing.

Especially a survey. Are you kidding. A freaking survey of American journalists...

That was the nail in your argument

LOL

Show me one of those awesome polls or pie charts you guys ate with a serving of crow after this entire election of lies.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: refugeeee
a reply to: CB328

The investigation will proceed, an it will be found that hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes were cast illegally.

How you supposed to investigate without the data?

How you supposed to have freedom without privacy? The investigation will not proceed, even Texas won't hand it over..they're about as pro trump as it gets. So your statement is false. The committee is a sham, its there to restrict votes and stack his next campaign.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

One of which argues that the Russian state changed the final outcome.

Can you point to that one? I'm unaware of it.

Also, most people have been arguing that the system needs to be enforced with ID verification.

I would think, were that true, that so many states wouldn't be pushing back against it.

There is plenty of evidence of past elections including dead people or changed votes, or absentee ballots being issued with no verification.

Ok. Show proof of it then. The same way I did in my assertion.

That stands alone whether you guys like it or not.

Who guys? You mean us citizens?

Some retired british intelligence official hired by the Clinton opposition team made the original dossier about Trump Russia collusion and kick started a witch hunt we havent seen since mcarthy era red fever.

Again, prove it. Prove the intelligence official was hired by the Clinton opposition.

Again, cool, your sentiments are duly noted. The rest of the people through our elected representatives want to investigate the claim that sparked the want of a constitutional amendment process by which we would do away with the electoral college.

Rest of what people? Again prove it or explain why more than half the states are fighting it, especially those that are extremely pro-Trump?

I wish to see if HRC actually won even the popular vote since a small margin of 200,000 is what we are talkig about. Well worth considering. #Not my president, remember that? There still are protests about this popular vote issue even now.

What's your agenda? You keep bringing up the Clintons every opportunity you get, why is that? They are not relevant in any way to this thread or this topic.

Journalists are trained in journalism....nothing else they say or vouche for means a thing.

What?

Especially a survey. Are you kidding. A freaking survey of American journalists...

That was the nail in your argument

LOL

Clearly you cant read or simply choose to ignore things to fit your mindset.....do you even know who the Brennan Center for Justice is? You really should have started from the top down and NOT just read the excerpt I added...this is how REAL fake news gets generated...by that type of laziness to research properly. As an FYI they are at the New York University Law school.

Show me one of those awesome polls or pie charts you guys ate with a serving of crow after this entire election of lies.

Again, who the hell are "you guys"...its frankly getting annoying and uncalled for. I'm starting to wonder why I bother responding to you with respect and actual facts....I thought maybe you would deserve it and it would be received that way, I can see not so much.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

With respect, I thought you were being obtuse.

If not I am sorry. If so then its on.

There is too much animosity to give people the benefit of the doubt. Not you, but just now in another thread someone I tried to be gracious with responded with more nonsense and I had to remember that I have nothing to lose with people who already judged me as a deplorable.

The association of people as enemies or as being less than valid humans is a deterrent to civility.

I dont want to provide anymore information. I feel this conversation has run its course.

Have a good one.

EDIT to add:

BTW, "you guys" meant those opposed to validating the electoral process. There is no faith and I dont think the argument against clearing that up is honest.

also, I know you are smart and are probably better informed than me. Probably better educated too. The problem is that if people arent honest because its not convenient, I am forced to get smarter and better informed without the benefit of their education or knowledge.

I wont be obliged to be very friendly at that point. If I just trekked through BS thanks to a liar, I will act like I smell and make sure to bear hug him while I go back for seconds.

Do you really need me to provide you with what you asked? I honestly think its a lie of omission. Let me hang myself sort of tactic. I know its not news to you.

If not, again my bad. If so, then lets revel in filth.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

With respect, I thought you were being obtuse.

Nope, I sure wasn't. I tend to take things literally when people say them, because I tend to believe that they may have information that I don't. With that said, you had stated that there was an "investigation that the Russian state changed the final outcome"...now bearing in mind my tendency to take things literally, the only investigation I know of with respect to that, is an on-going investigation into attempted Russian influence, again keeping in mind how I process things, I see "changed" as in something they accomplished versus "attempted influence" which does not convey that they had any affect at all much less were they successful.

If not I am sorry.

No problem.

There is too much animosity to give people the benefit of the doubt. Not you, but just now in another thread someone I tried to be gracious with responded with more nonsense and I had to remember that I have nothing to lose with people who already judged me as a deplorable.

Yes, of course there is...hostilities run high when people let their belief system run amok over their ability to critically think. It's extremely likely that if they knew you, they would feel completely different about you.

The association of people as enemies or as being less than valid humans is a deterrent to civility.

The above is a huge problem and, if anything will sink us, it would be that.

also, I know you are smart and are probably better informed than me. Probably better educated too.

Not really, no. If youre in the mood for a story, read on...if not, since this conversation has run it's course, that's fine too.

All I wanted out of life was to be a marine biologist. Not gonna get rich that way, but it's what I truly wanted. real-life though, has a funny way of kicking you in the teeth when you're down and that's where I ended up. My old man, he was an executive at General Motors, made a great living and I was proud of that for him. But he played his hand in a pretty horrific way, he basically told me 'look, if you want to go to college, youre going to major in business and come to work for me'...long story short, I rebelled, enlisted in the Corps. and spent 20 years of my life on active duty as well as retiring after 20. Never saw a day of college.

So no, I'm not smarter or more highly educated than you are...im just a guy trying to survive. I am not the type of person to use that to diminish how you feel or what you find important.

You really need me to provide you with what you asked? I honestly think its a lie of omission. Let me hang myself sort of tactic. I know its not news to you.

Well read at the top...I don't NEED you to, its like I said that I have no knowledge whatsoever of what I wrote at the top of this post.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Don't you already provide your personal information when you get your IDs or Driver licenses?

Or you are just been selective on your rant.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Dude, I regret being a dick with you.

I have nothing more to say about this threads subject. I am now on my phone since I needed some nature and excercise after a long ass day of legal babble.

I may be wrong, may be right, but I tend to speak off the top of my head based on the cumulative knowledge I get in bits and pieces. What I said was read or heard somewhere that made me remember it since I didnt dissmiss it as factually incorrect. I base ideas and filters off of first hand knowledge and observation.

All I would do is look it up now and post a link, (probably the same one I first read), since I apply the same method in research every time. If someone let me repeat something I convey it, only if I trust the person, same method applied here to check them.

I have no higher education to speak of really. Only recently have I started to try and fix that.

We are always more alike than we are different.

Hold it down.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That would be so awesome if the stupid ass got all the info needed to determine vote fraud, and it was determined that vote fraud was the one and only thing that got him elected at all.

Nim-wit did say it was fixed all through his flaky campaign...

We have a DUMB president.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join