It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's voting fraud commission demands personal information on all US voters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Again comparing immigrants from the 1800's from Europe to the US with Immigrants from Somalia today is not at all comparable.

It is absolutely a comparable comparison, because in 200 years this generation will be judged on it's stupidity. And, by the way, you're so right wing always complaining about left-winger sensitivities, why are you worried about being so protected, looking for a safe-space are ya?

Yes if there was a rash of terrorist attacks in Europe in the 1800's from people who hated modern culture stating that unbelievers of their religion should be killed, I can guarantee you they would have been screened. To suggest otherwise is stupid. Back then political correctness did not exist.

Does the Spanish conquistadors ring any bells on the Mayan faith? Or perhaps the Salem witch hunts? Maybe the crusades? I suppose in your fantasy land that proper vetting took place too then eh?

There is nothing wrong with screening people entering our country when they are at a much higher risk of being dangerous than the average traveller.

Sure there is...

Just like it is common sense to think a 7 foot Athletic Black man likely has played basketball

Wow. Stereotyping is your thing then....way to put that on display proudly.

I am tired of people pretending there is no correlation to obvious facts.

I am tired of people creating correlating "facts" that have zero basis in reality, so we're even.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
The camps exist already. In the state of Arizona, Sheriff Arpaio became famous for putting all the Mexicans he suspected were undocumented in his "camps" in "pink uniforms" treating the men like "girls" as a form of humiliation.

No they do not. A CAMP would mean imprisoning people based on their race or Religion. NOT THEIR LEGAL STATUS. THAT IS A PRISON - FOR LAW BREAKERS.

Wha? Have you ever listened to Trump himself? He called a Judge "that Mexican", just because the Judge wouldn't dismiss a case against him. To The Donald, it's all about Mexicans, even "legal Mexicans" are the problem to him. The Judge was a legal descendant of Mexicans, with full US Citizenship, and Trump, YOUR PRESIDENT, still made an issue of his Mexican heritage, as if that had any importance or significance to anyone else but Trump.

Ok - he was talking about the Mexican judge - belonging to a la Raza organization (Radical Mexicans that believe areas of the US were stolen from Mexico) being biased against him because the media has been spouting the same garbage as you - that he is against Mexicans and would be more likely to vote out of hatred. It was not a wise statement to make - however it is undeniably TRUE.

But I love all you Trump haters have two examples to show he is the next Hitler - Two in thousands of public speeches in the last two years.

1. This judge comment, as I explained above.

2. The many illegals are rapists. - Guess what many illegals are rapists - this is a fact. He also said most are good people - but that part of the quote is never mentioned. Guess what many white males are rapists also. That does not mean I have a problem with white males.

On the other hand Hitler spoke about his hatred of Jews thousands of times. Constantly talking about their scheming and subhuman qualities. Many times in his public speeches.

You cannot point to one speech Trump has made degrading Mexicans in this manner - it does not exist.

Same here. The anti-muslim and anti-mexican rhetoric was going on many years before Trump got into power.

Where? Show me any proof of this? If you have this info you need to share it with the world, because nobody is pointing it out.

These are just the terms used to "demonize" the groups. Every undocumented is an illegal criminal rapist, murderer, drug dealer, felon, whatever "demonizing term" suits the agenda of the times to make the innocent into demons, so that the people can accept the coming "purge." Every Muslim is a potential Terrorist, mass murderer, psychopathic killer, rapist, so that we must be vigilant and be wary of all Muslims in and out of the country.

Before Hitler could get the Germans to accept purging the society of all the Jews, and non-Aryans, Germany underwent the same systematic process of "demonizing" these groups. The Germans though they were doing the right thing, and still today, there are small factions of Germans who still believe Hitler was right. That's how powerful and pervasive the political agenda of "demonizing" particular groups was and is.

Recognizing when you're on the same path "again", is important, so that the history, even though we know it must repeat, is more "mild" this time around, as humans become gradually conscious and begin to "see" what they are doing is wrong.

Again there is no demonizing. This is all in your head - and you cannot show evidence of it because it does not exist. I have watched over 100 Trump speeches and I have never seen him demonize anybody based on their Religion or their Race. He demonizes people who break the law - you know Terrorists and criminal illegal aliens.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

It is all about screening out potential terrorist threats.

The response to terrorism is way out of proportion to the actual threat posed.

Just count the number of people that die every year from terror incidents, and compare with the number that die from other causes, like tobacco (430,000), alcohol (110,640), or Prescription Drugs (32,000), etc..

example source: www.csdp.org...

Then, think about the amount of effort the Government is putting in to fix the problem of Americans losing their lives because of each of these category killers, and decide for yourself, if the number of Americans dying from terror incidents justifies taking the focus off these other sources of death, and applying all the resources of time, money, and energy, to stop the terrorist instead of attempting to reduce the deaths in the other areas that show "significant" numbers of lives being lost.

Does the Government really "care" about American lives?

Or, is there some "other agenda" underway, that the whole business of terror and illegal aliens is just being used as a smokescreen to guide that hidden policy, enabling the Government to pass the laws required for the "coming time."

When we "get there", we'll all be able to "look back" and see what the journey was all about. But, before Hitler, could anyone have predicted the outcome of his reign?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
It is absolutely a comparable comparison, because in 200 years this generation will be judged on it's stupidity. And, by the way, you're so right wing always complaining about left-winger sensitivities, why are you worried about being so protected, looking for a safe-space are ya?

I tend to agree the threat of terrorism is overblown based on the current number of vistors / refugees we let in. However I have no problem vetting people that wish to enter the country that is common sense.

Taking risks like letting in millions of military age sharia law believing young men whose religion says to kill all unbelievers, and subjugate women does not make you a brave humanitarian - it just makes you stupid.

There is nothing wrong with screening people entering our country when they are at a much higher risk of being dangerous than the average traveller.

Sure there is...

Why?

Just like it is common sense to think a 7 foot Athletic Black man likely has played basketball

Wow. Stereotyping is your thing then....way to put that on display proudly.

So sterotypes are not real in your world huh. So 7 foot atheltic black men are not significantly more likely to be basketball players? For god sake this is easily provable with statistics - why do you insist on denying reality.

I am tired of people pretending there is no correlation to obvious facts.

I am tired of people creating correlating "facts" that have zero basis in reality, so we're even.

I am not creating "facts" - facts are facts. Just because you don't like the fact Muslim immigration in Europe has increased Muslim terrorism in Europe does not mean it is not a FACT.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Trump, you won. Get over whatever problem you have with some people not voting for you.

Looks like big brother wants to connect voters with their other NSA data.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm glad to see so many states outright rejecting Trumps request. He has no business asking for so much private information. He can have people collect all the public data for him the same way any one of us could do.

I find a bit of irony here though. People who claim that there's massive voter fraud (it's a myth) and we need to protect our voting system, think it's no big deal if Russia hacks or influences or tries to influence our elections.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

[SNIP]
edit on 7/1/2017 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yet you dont want to nip this in the butt and add factual information to the equation.

This is BS. Ok fine. Everything goes right?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikon

Yes. And I should get to make out with peoples mothers. I mean I want to, so why not?

edit on 7 1 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

There's no need for all voters private information to stored and examined on some federal database.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yet, it already is. Also, this is not that. This is FOR AN INVESTIGATION.

Nothing about this is nefarious except the absurd argument against investigating that you wouldnt defend if the tables were turned.

You guys are adamant about not obstructing justice.

This IS that.

Unless its all BS and this is yet another example of hypocrisy that is playing out in Democratic voter retention.

Thats what I think THIS IS.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm glad to see so many states outright rejecting Trumps request. He has no business asking for so much private information.
He can have people collect all the public data for him the same way any one of us could do.

Did you read the letter? Kobach is asking for publicly available data. Not private. The stuff any private business can and does collect. So there is no problem there, based on what you just said.

I find a bit of irony here though. People who claim that there's massive voter fraud (it's a myth) and we need to protect our voting system, think it's no big deal if Russia hacks or influences or tries to influence our elections.

It's a problem for *anyone* to hack an election. Influencing has always happened, and will continue to happen.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Shh, dont burst the bubble. The whole plot goes when the villain is not very nefarious.

Its private information that is kept in a vault in the Obama presidential library or safely protected on a private server in Hillary's toilet./

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Now that Trump has become an election hack believer, he wants voter data it seems.

Exactly what data is needed to prove a person on the voter roll is invalid. If someone voted under another person's name, no way to figure that one out. I'd like to know how this process of investigation is going to be carried out.

I would think all that can be determine is if a person on the roll is valid.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I'm so glad you're comfortable with any old nut job and the government having access to how you voted since 2000 as well as the last four of your SS# and your current address. With the way some right wingers are all paranoid about violent leftists you'd think you'd turtle up on this one.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

how you voted since 2000

Do you believe that the state governments know how you voted?
They know if you voted (questionable in states where voter ID is not required) , but they don't know how you vote.
Our votes are by secret ballot.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What about primaries by party? Isn't that recorded for runoffs.
edit on 7/1/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have 3 years less indoctrination than you had lol, guess made big difference lol as I voted for Reagan and think he was greatest President of 20th century.

Who's Dukakis?

Vietnam debacle and DNC policy has made me forever conservative from very early age.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Isn't that the whole contrevosry? Trump wants to know how everyone voted so that he can blackmail a lot of them into voting for him next election. If he gets this information, how can we every feel safe about voting for any party but his? I have a feeling he will switch parties if it looks like the Republicans are going to lose in 2020, he doesn't care about anything but winning, and we know he's not a true Republican.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mollybendus

....so Trump is going to individually blackmail everyone who didn't vote for him? ....And switch parties next election? Do you hear yourself saying that? And you wonder why people can't take things like this seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join