It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's voting fraud commission demands personal information on all US voters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

and then they will publish your names on some off the wall website for the lefty loonies to read and come after you..
oh, wait a minute, this is a republican president... they will publish all the pro-choice people on some off the wall website so that all the rightie loonies and come after you!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Second, even if interpretation of the data was easy - it is not - real AI does not yet exist - it would not necessarily tell you whether someone went to the polls and actually voted, only which way they were leaning

Let me start by saying No information should reveal how you voted.
Any data they collect could only say which way someone was leaning even if the know that person voted in every election since they were eighteen.

And like I said not every state asks for party registration so even if every state complied they would still have incomplete data.
Yes I'm in Virginia. Felons are free members of society once they've paid for their crime.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: proximo

No he doesn't sound insane lots of people think that about trump. and trump never had the support of even half the country...
30% is about it.

Not supporting him and thinking he is the next Hitler are not remotely the same thing. If you are really brainwashed enough to think even 20% believe he is equivalent to Hitler you need to get out of your bubble.

Only an idiot believes he is the next Hitler because literally all evidence points to that as being total Bull Crap.

How long does he have to be in office not doing Hitler like things till you admit you are wrong? A year, two years, three, eight? Seriously your mental health will improve greatly if you just accept you have been wrong about him.
edit on 1-7-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Do you realize you sound literally insane to over half the country when you compare Trump to Hitler?

The majority of Germans supported Hitler, he was very much loved by them. Probably, a greater percentage of Germans loved Hitler, than Americans love Trump. So, I don't think either side of the isle will think this comparison insane. Trump has already started to attempt to ban Muslims, written executive orders to exclude people on the basis of their "group" membership. It's "us" against "them." He has "identified" already, "undesirable peoples" being among us. And started doing something about it. In Hitler's case, the primary focus was the Jews and other Non-Aryans. In Trump's case, the primary focus is Muslims and undocumented Mexicans. The similarities are astonishing.

The same preoccupation with the particular focus on "people groups":

"Who belongs here?"

Almost every NSA worker, and IRS worker has access to way more of Americans data already. Trump has control over both.

Not exactly, Trump needs an excuse to use this information. He can't just walk into the NSA and say "show me what you've got". He has to build up the rhetoric, gradually "demonize" some "group" of people, and set the stage for it to become acceptable to use that information to "solve the problem."

If he really was the next coming of Hitler the last thing he needs is some names of voters and the last 4 of their SS#'s, he has access to their internet histories, and recordings of their calls.

He has nothing, yet. He is busy "firing" all the heads of the various government departments that don't fully cooperate with him, and until he "puts in" those that are "loyal" to him, he can't just do anything he wants.

The process of acquiring power is ongoing. When he has sufficient power, then you'll see Hitler resurrected.

He has been in power nearly 6 months and does nothing even slightly dictatorial.

Every "executive order" bypasses the congress and shows desire and will to go it alone, regardless of what anybody else things. That's a dictator. It's Trump's way, or the highway. If you're not with him, you're out. Dissent is not tolerated.

But don't let logic, common sense, or the ability to reason get in the way of your Drumpf is Hitler fantasies.

Oh, how I wish it were a mere dumb Hitler fantasy.

Unfortunately, history must repeat itself. It's a law of nature.

Even those who "remember the past" have a hard time recognizing it when it first starts repeating, because there are always some slight changes each time history repeats. By the time everybody sees it's just the coming again of the last events that occurred before, it's too late.

edit on 1-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

So I guess you understand how serious the Obama administration unmasking people was?? What you claim can't be done was done by OBAMA. Yet people choose to ignore that phone calls of US citizens were used for political purposes.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

First off, collecting the data, and interpreting it are very different things.

Huh? What interpretation is necessary? Show a drivers license or show a birth certificate when you go to vote. The end. Why must there be another solution?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

The majority of Germans supported Hitler, he was very much loved by them. Probably, a greater percentage of Germans loved Hitler, than Americans love Trump. So, I don't think either side of the isle will think this comparison insane. Trump has already started to attempt to ban Muslims, written executive orders to exclude people on the basis of their "group" membership. It's "us" against "them." He has "identified" already, "undesirable peoples" being among us. And started doing something about it. In Hitler's case, the primary focus was the Jews and other Non-Aryans. In Trump's case, the primary focus is Muslims and undocumented Mexicans. The similarities are astonishing.

The same preoccupation with the particular focus on "people groups": "Who belongs here."

What are you talking about? WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT IS HITLER LIKE ???? THAT IS THE QUESTION - you are the one claiming we are living in a similar situation - WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE ?

NAME ONE F'ING THING TRUMP HAS DONE RACIST TO A MEXICAN SINCE HE GOT IN OFFICE - JUST ONE. Asking to enforce the immigration law - is just enforcing the law. THAT IS THE JOB OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Not exactly, Trump needs an excuse to use this information. He can't just walk into the NSA and say "show me what you've got". He has to build up the rhetoric, gradually "demonize" some "group" of people, and set the stage for it to become acceptable to use that information to "solve the problem."

You are serious - you really think this is an elaborate plan to determine who voted against him? You do realize there has literally been hundreds if not thousands of death threats made on social media yet he has not even requested the Secret Service arrest any of these people.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE HE WANTS TO DO ANYTHING TO PEOPLE WHO VOTED AGAINST HIM IF HE WON'T EVEN GO AFTER PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY WANT TO KILL HIM?

He has nothing, yet. He is busy "firing" all the heads of the various government departments that don't fully cooperate with him, and until he "puts in" those that are "loyal" to him, he can't just do anything he wants.

The process of acquiring power is ongoing. When he has sufficient power, then you'll see Hitler resurrected.

So this is your excuse huh, he is too slow at firing people to do any of his terrible agenda. So in 6 months he can't accomplish one evil thing? If he is that incompetent at being Hitler - you probably have nothing to worry about.

Every "executive order" bypasses the congress and shows desire and will to go it alone, regardless of what anybody else things. That's a dictator. It's Trump's way, or the highway. If you're not with him, you're out. Dissent is not tolerated.

You do realize every president has this power - it is given to them constitutionally. Obama used it constantly to get things enacted that would not have gone through congress. This is in no way dictatorial. If you don't like this you need to get the law changed - but keep in mind your next Democrat president will not be able to get anything done either.

By the way - Where is his use of these executive orders which require no staff whatsoever to implement that illustrates his desire to become the next Hitler?

Oh, how I wish it were a mere dumb Hitler fantasy.

IT IS. You literally have no evidence for your position. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A FANTASY

Unfortunately, history must repeat itself. It's a law of nature.

Even those who "remember the past" have a hard time recognizing it when it first starts repeating, because there are always some slight changes each time history repeats. By the time everybody sees it's just the coming again of the last events that occurred before, it's too late.

It is very arguable history always repeats itself, but fine let us accept you are correct.

Hitler brushed his teeth, Obama brushes his teeth - therefore Obama is Hitler. This is the kind of statements you are making and you are so brainwashed you will not even allow yourself to see it.

Please answer my questions above if you really think you can - I am pretty sure the exercise of doing so will make you realize your feelings are based on nothing but irrational fear.
edit on 1-7-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

There must be another way because showing ID would remove potentially millions of illegal votes, and if we do that they will never win a major election in anything but CA, NY, and Chicago.

Thats not fair as you know.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Not going to repost your diatribe here, just checking to see if you know the difference between a “Muslim” ban and a SCOTUS upheld “travel” ban on the residents of six lawless Countries (identified as terrorist nation by previous administration), where there is no vetting processes in place (and even then, many residents can still enter the US). I already know the answer, which is why I discount the rest of your positions.

Liberal talking points FTW!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: alphabetaone

There must be another way because showing ID would remove potentially millions of illegal votes, and if we do that they will never win a major election in anything but CA, NY, and Chicago.

Thats not fair as you know.

You're right, there is no fairness in that, hence the electoral college.

I just don't think though, that there is such a "massive voter fraud" as some people think there is.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Not going to repost your diatribe here, just checking to see if you know the difference between a “Muslim” ban and a SCOTUS upheld “travel” ban on the residents of six lawless Countries (identified as terrorist nation by previous administration), where there is no vetting processes in place (and even then, many residents can still enter the US). I already know the answer, which is why I discount the rest of your positions.

Liberal talking points FTW!

Correct, I should have responded to this in my post.

Wanting to keep people with terrorist ideology out of the country is not racist. It is not showing hatred towards Muslims. It is common sense.

The travel ban is a temporary ban on 6 countries with no infrastructure to identify the people traveling from their locations while a system is developed to more efficiently screen them. The law is what it is - read the damn thing, there is a reason the supreme court unanimously allowed it to be implemented it. It is not because they are under the control of dictator DRUMPF.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Not going to repost your diatribe here, just checking to see if you know the difference between a “Muslim” ban and a SCOTUS upheld “travel” ban on the residents of six lawless Countrie

I think you deliberately forget, that Trump asked ex Mayor Giuliani "how to structure a Muslim ban, so that it wouldn't look like a Muslim ban". This was all over the news, and one of the "facts" used by the courts to prevent the ban in the fist instance.

But, depending one what you support, each person conveniently forgets the details that needs to be overlooked, to support his own position.

Dictators, can't dictate, unless they get some support from part of the people.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Wanting to keep people with terrorist ideology out of the country is not racist. It is not showing hatred towards Muslims. It is common sense.

I agree 100% with that view. However, why target the Muslims?

If aliens arrive on earth, and decide the walk among humans, and a bunch of humans decide to attack the aliens because they don't like them, would you accept it as the right thing to do, if the aliens decided to round up all the humans and put them in camps, just because a few humans acted like terrorists?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What are you talking about? WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT IS HITLER LIKE ???? THAT IS THE QUESTION - you are the one claiming we are living in a similar situation - WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE ?

Punishing the innocent for the works of the guilty.

Trump does not care that most Muslims are innocent. He has lumped the innocent ones together with the guilty ones and treated them as the same. Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's financial troubles. Even though some Jews were just musicians, other's artists, many educators, historians, etc..as far as Hitler was concerned the Jews were in control of the money, and that's why the Aryans had to get rid of the "vermin." Trump is doing the "exact" same thing, finding some bad apples in a group, and using that as an excuse to punish, ban, exclude, deport, etc.. the whole group, whether they be Muslims or Mexicans.

edit on 1-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I agree 100% with that view. However, why target the Muslims?

If aliens arrive on earth, and decide the walk among humans, and a bunch of humans decide to attack the aliens because they don't like them, would you accept it as the right thing to do, if the aliens decided to round up all the humans and put them in camps, just because a few humans acted like terrorists?

Maybe because literally 99% of terrorists the last 17 years have identified as Muslim.

AGAIN YOU ARE DOING IT - THERE ARE NO CAMPS!!! THERE WILL BE NO CAMPS!!! NOBODY IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAS EVEN SUGGESTED MUSLIMS OR MEXICANS ARE A PROBLEM. Hitler was writing books about how awful the jews were many years before he ever got an ounce of power - THEY ARE NOT COMPARABLE.

They just don't want illegals, and terrorists entering the country. THIS IS NOT RACIST, THIS IS NOT XENOPHOBIC It is simply about upholding the EXISTING immigration law the majority supports and attempting to keep American citizens safe from terrorist attacks.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Your post is very hyperbolic, but I DO understand what you're trying to say here.

What I cant help but to wonder is, where the people who are such firm supporters of such a "Travel ban" would be right now, if their ancestors had to face such a travel ban? I wonder where I would be if mine did?

Look, extremist Muslims, or extremist ANYONES should be dealt with accordingly. But you do have to admit one thing, that proximo does have a point that a lot of the terroristic rhetoric seems to come from majority Muslim countries. I don't know if that means theyre only the most vocal about it or if they are given more attention than any other group, or maybe its because the extreme terrorists attacks have been so extreme that there is no choice but to concentrate on Muslims as a group.

But myself, understanding the basic difference between the political aspect of Islam and the Religious side of Islam understand that it can be difficult for even completely innocent people of the faith to take action. But at some point, there must come a divide within Islam such that their political aspirations separate themselves from the Religious sector if they want to find open arms in a country like the USA without all this grandstanding. I'm not saying it's right or even fair, but it is the reality.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Punishing the innocent for the works of the guilty.

Trump does not care that most Muslims are innocent. He has lumped the innocent ones together with the guilty ones and treated them as the same. Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's financial troubles. Even though some Jews were just musicians, other's artists, many educators, historians, etc..as far as Hitler was concerned the Jews were in control of the money, and that's why the Aryans had to get rid of the "vermin." Trump is doing the "exact" same thing, finding some bad apples in a group, and using that as an excuse to punish, ban, exclude, deport, etc.. the whole group, whether they be Muslims or Mexicans.

How has he punished any innocent Muslim? There are many thousands in the US - where is the persecution? THERE IS NONE.

He is not against Muslims in foreign countries either if he was -

A. It would cover all Muslim countries not 6 with no infrastructure to identify travelers, all of them would be covered.

B. It would not be temporary while a system is put in place to screen them.

It is all about screening out potential terrorist threats. You can argue terrorism isn't that big of a threat with the amount of refugees and visitors we are talking about- but the threat is not zero, and why accept an unnecessary risk when the rewards for doing so are almost none existent. It's not like we need unvetted Somali's for some reason.

Please stop this, until you can point to an actual harm done to Muslims your comparison to Hitler is absolute garbage. Not only is it garbage it is dangerous. Someone is liable to kill him over this next Hitler BS because they are ignorant morons.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

AGAIN YOU ARE DOING IT - THERE ARE NO CAMPS!!! THERE WILL BE NO CAMPS!!!

The camps exist already. In the state of Arizona, Sheriff Arpaio became famous for putting all the Mexicans he suspected were undocumented in his "camps" in "pink uniforms" treating the men like "girls" as a form of humiliation.

NOBODY IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAS EVEN SUGGESTED MUSLIMS OR MEXICANS ARE A PROBLEM.

Wha? Have you ever listened to Trump himself? He called a Judge "that Mexican", just because the Judge wouldn't dismiss a case against him. To The Donald, it's all about Mexicans, even "legal Mexicans" are the problem to him. The Judge was a legal descendant of Mexicans, with full US Citizenship, and Trump, YOUR PRESIDENT, still made an issue of his Mexican heritage, as if that had any importance or significance to anyone else but Trump.

Hitler was writing books about how awful the jews were many years before he ever got an ounce of power - THEY ARE NOT COMPARABLE.

Same here. The anti-muslim and anti-mexican rhetoric was going on many years before Trump got into power.

They just don't want illegals, and terrorists entering the country.

These are just the terms used to "demonize" the groups. Every undocumented is an illegal criminal rapist, murderer, drug dealer, felon, whatever "demonizing term" suits the agenda of the times to make the innocent into demons, so that the people can accept the coming "purge." Every Muslim is a potential Terrorist, mass murderer, psychopathic killer, rapist, so that we must be vigilant and be wary of all Muslims in and out of the country.

Before Hitler could get the Germans to accept purging the society of all the Jews, and non-Aryans, Germany underwent the same systematic process of "demonizing" these groups. The Germans though they were doing the right thing, and still today, there are small factions of Germans who still believe Hitler was right. That's how powerful and pervasive the political agenda of "demonizing" particular groups was and is.

Recognizing when you're on the same path "again", is important, so that the history, even though we know it must repeat, is more "mild" this time around, as humans become gradually conscious and begin to "see" what they are doing is wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Seems to me that some states are afraid of being caught...
Not surprised.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Your post is very hyperbolic, but I DO understand what you're trying to say here.

What I cant help but to wonder is, where the people who are such firm supporters of such a "Travel ban" would be right now, if their ancestors had to face such a travel ban? I wonder where I would be if mine did?

Look, extremist Muslims, or extremist ANYONES should be dealt with accordingly. But you do have to admit one thing, that proximo does have a point that a lot of the terroristic rhetoric seems to come from majority Muslim countries. I don't know if that means theyre only the most vocal about it or if they are given more attention than any other group, or maybe its because the extreme terrorists attacks have been so extreme that there is no choice but to concentrate on Muslims as a group.

But myself, understanding the basic difference between the political aspect of Islam and the Religious side of Islam understand that it can be difficult for even completely innocent people of the faith to take action. But at some point, there must come a divide within Islam such that their political aspirations separate themselves from the Religious sector if they want to find open arms in a country like the USA without all this grandstanding. I'm not saying it's right or even fair, but it is the reality.

Look at what is happening in Europe with the increase of Muslim terroist attacks as their Muslim population has increased.
Terrorist attacks in Europe are almost 100% Muslim. These are hard facts - this is not fantasy, and this is not hard to figure out.

Again comparing immigrants from the 1800's from Europe to the US with Immigrants from Somalia today is not at all comparable.

Yes if there was a rash of terrorist attacks in Europe in the 1800's from people who hated modern culture stating that unbelievers of their religion should be killed, I can guarantee you they would have been screened. To suggest otherwise is stupid. Back then political correctness did not exist.

There is nothing wrong with screening people entering our country when they are at a much higher risk of being dangerous than the average traveller.

Just like it is common sense to think a 7 foot Athletic Black man likely has played basketball, it is common sense to think a young male from an area with a lot of radical Islamic activity is a potential terrorist.

I am tired of people pretending there is no correlation to obvious facts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join