It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President’s abuse of the press is violative of his oath of office and is grounds for impeachment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Few if any presidents have been quite as coarse as Johnson, who famously consulted with cabinet members while he sat on the crapper with the door open. His language was salted with profanity.

OMG lol

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

BS, he is presidential in just the right way for this time.

Sorry if someone thinks they can do better or he should capitulate and appease.

He is treating them like the 5yo's they are and deserve.

The press has to grow the f'k up along with the left and some repubs.

And no way is that what the press is supposed to do, they should be giving the citizens the truth, that's why they have special rights above the ave citizen.
They are the ones abusing their oath and lying.

To the OP, nice try on another angle for impeachment.

He shouldn't capitulate or appease anyone. He also shouldn't have a knee-jerk reaction to everything he sees on TV.

That the press acts like 5 year-olds is exactly my point. Why does Trump listen, and react, to this garbage?

It's a waste of everyone's time. The United States is becoming a circus.

Ok, but I think it's great he tweets.

It's hasn't been done before to the level Trump has taken it.

After the many times he listened to obama say "i just heard it on the news like you guys", Trump is keeping an eye on them.

lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

If Trump ever advocates legislative action against the press, or issues an executive action that inhibits freedom of the press, let me know.

Right now he's hitting them back, and outplaying them at their own game.

You are whining. Recognize that.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

BS, he is presidential in just the right way for this time.

Sorry if someone thinks they can do better or he should capitulate and appease.

He is treating them like the 5yo's they are and deserve.

The press has to grow the f'k up along with the left and some repubs.

And no way is that what the press is supposed to do, they should be giving the citizens the truth, that's why they have special rights above the ave citizen.
They are the ones abusing their oath and lying.

To the OP, nice try on another angle for impeachment.

He shouldn't capitulate or appease anyone. He also shouldn't have a knee-jerk reaction to everything he sees on TV.

That the press acts like 5 year-olds is exactly my point. Why does Trump listen, and react, to this garbage?

It's a waste of everyone's time. The United States is becoming a circus.

Ok, but I think it's great he tweets.

It's hasn't been done before to the level Trump has taken it.

After the many times he listened to obama say "i just heard it on the news like you guys", Trump is keeping an eye on them.

lol.

That's a good point

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Few if any presidents have been quite as coarse as Johnson, who famously consulted with cabinet members while he sat on the crapper with the door open. His language was salted with profanity.

OMG lol

If I was Prez, I'd walk around in my jocks all day drinking beer shouting profanities like a true sailor - you elected me, you get me, warts n alllllllll...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
The man is not fit for the office of President. You need to be both thick skinned and a voice of reason. Which he is neither. I identify as neither democrat or republican so this isn't some liberal rant. I am just appalled by his actions. He has made America the laughing stock of the world. My greatest fear is that he will get us into a nuclear war. As much as I love the Fallout series of videogames, I have no desire to actually live it.

Correction, Obama made us the laughing stock of the world, by far. With everyone pointing nukes at each other i dont think it would matter whos president. If you couldnt tell the tensions world wide are increasing by the day. Its only a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Dear god... the left with their impeachments.

quoted because it`s the only reply that is necessary for this ridiculous topic.

presidents can only be impeached for committing crimes not for hurting snowflakes feelings.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

LoL......,you guys are getting so cute in your desperation.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I keep thinking about Hillary wanting to 'Drone' the head of Wikileaks.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Trump tells White House press photographers "you guys are getting worse". CNN posts a clip with him saying that as if he is abusing the press once again, but..

They don't show what happened to cause him to say that. The press were all literally pushing and shoving each other for a good position and a lamp on the table next to Trump nearly falls on him. His trusty bodyguard, Keith Schiller caught it.

The first clip shows what really happened and the second CNN clip shows Trump "abusing the press". Who's abusing who, now?

I can't embed the first one.

twitter.com...

CNN clip at the beginning.

edit on 30-6-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: carewemust

TEN

TIMES

HARDER?

Oh man... you aint seen nothing yet!

Just you wait until President Trump goes on OFFENSE. WE won't see it, but the heads of the Anti-America Mainstream Media organizations will!

The wrath of the U.S. government can make you want to leave the country, or jump off a building, if you are an enemy of the President.

You say that like it's a good thing. Sigh.

Indeed it is. Very perceptive of you AngelDoll!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Trump is a born leader, he'll do well for this nation.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In a now deleted thread, I asked what the left would come up with next.
I have my answer.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

So many threads get deleted lately, it's a shame, Springer said anything goes, but his moderators have started running wild.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
The press is protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. Members of the press are free to criticize the government and even the President, his policies and his actions.

The press’s coverage can be “hard hitting,” and this is exactly the type of reporting that the framers of the Constitution had in mind for protections when devising the Bill of Rights.

When the press hits the President hard it’s O.K., but when the President hits back “10 times harder,” it is NOT O.K. because this is threatening, inhibiting, and controlling of the media and highly violative of the First Amendment protections for the press.

If the President engages in this type of behavior, striking back 10 times as hard, then he violates his Oath of Office to defend and protect the Constitution which includes the right of the press to criticize and call the President every name in the book and to even call his sanity into question .

The President, once more, has provided his to opponents one more point, just more grounds to be included in a draft of Articles of Impeachment.
But it is NOT alright for the press to constantly put out lies known as fake news...Therefore, Trump is completely justified in calling them out...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I keep thinking about Hillary wanting to 'Drone' the head of Wikileaks.

Sssssh, you weren't supposed to remember that. And while we talk Hillary, we might as well mention her manipulation of the "free press". Lord knows how many stories got dumped about her too.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The press seems to be 'thin skinned'.

You should have heard how "thin skinned" CNN was today during their panel discussions. There's nothing else going on in the world right now except President Trump "disrespecting the media" and, "weakening America's image in the world".

No MSM outlets taking personal responsibility for picking the fight. They're pathetic. Can't wait for the government to start giving the executives/owners HELL.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You should have heard how "thin skinned" CNN was today during their panel discussions. There's nothing else going on in the world right now except President Trump "disrespecting the media" and, "weakening America's image in the world".

No MSM outlets taking personal responsibility for picking the fight. They're pathetic. Can't wait for the government to start giving the executives/owners HELL.

It's almost as if Trump intentionally maneuvered them into this position.
-CHECK-
His next move should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's almost as if Trump intentionally maneuvered them into this position.
-CHECK-
His next move should be interesting.

Yep.. the small-minded thinks his actions are haphazard. But the results prove otherwise. He'll drop the MOAB on the liberal media in time...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Honestly, I remember thinking about how unhinged the left would become early morning/Election night. But I never thought they would lose their mid like they have today. It's actually quite sad. I feel sorry for them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join