It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My open letter to the MSM.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: froglette

I thought y'all knowingly elected a grenade because it turns out the entire GOP is trolls who just want to watch the country burn???

Why else would we elect such a corrupt idiot...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I thought y'all knowingly elected a grenade because it turns out the entire GOP is trolls who just want to watch the country burn???

Why else would we elect such a corrupt idiot...

Lol, a grenadem lol, nice try. A nuke would be more appropriate with Hillary and for the record, the country was already burning with eight years of bad and failed leadership.

Thats why WE ELECTED him.

Stop being ignorant and deluding yourself, aren't you tired of losing?
edit on 2-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No by all accounts Hillary as as status quo as they come...

Things wouldn't get bettter , but wouldn't get worse..

She wouldn't be making any impetus moves, but wouldn't be fixing any corruption either.

Trump by design is a Molotov cocktail meant to burn it all down.. sent by people tired of the experts and scientists telling them they are wrong about "x , y or z"..

If your pipes break you don't "want some one not a plumber" to come fix it..

If your plane is about to crash.. we are not wanting to give the accountant a chance to fly the plane..

It is a ridiculous thought period.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No uninformed people lied to themselves to believe the country is burning...

By every single measurable element America is better than its ever been.. except wealth inequality which is a bigger divide than ever in history..

We have longer life spans, smarter people, instant global communication, a steadily dropping violent crime rate.. in fact all crime if I'm right.. incredibly so if you remove drug related offenses..

There are fewer and fewer jobs because as technology advances you need less and less people to do the same amount of work.

It all started with the spear and was always going to one day take enough "jobs" that period there just wasn't enough left to empoy the remaining population...

So wealth inequality, the environment and automation are the major problems facing America in the future, and all are beings no republican will ever address..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

"We knowingly this and that..."

]We are tired of playing the political game at the expense of our children's and once mighty country's future.

Politicians have ruined the country for us. Yet we continue to mark little boxes on election day thinking that any of them are different than any other, that change we can (finally) believe in will occur for the better.

Boy are we "knowingly" fooled, time and again.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Sincere, intelligent, Honest, Strong... Are we talking about the same man here? What on earth are you are watching to get this rose tinted view of Trump may I ask?

And as far as campaign promises.... LOLOLOLOL..

This is the same man that wnated to chastise wall street, that said Wall St were the enemy.... Then went and employed half of Wall St in his administration...

the man is a confidence trickster... A fraud...

He may be successful in business, but as the old saying goes, "there are no friends in business".... not sure that translates very well in a presidency.....

PA

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You elected a Russian spy.

The media is just subtly pointing that out to you.

The so-called "silent majority" should learn to talk. And then maybe they'd actually get into some conversations, learn a thing or two, and stop getting everything so damn wrong.

But, in honor of the Fourth, let's step back, take a breath, and watch our president enjoying his favorite patriotic song:

So moving.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Trump is a just another lying crook, and you support him.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
A man with a sense of humor

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Better a lying crook than a murderous traitor I always say...
Americans were presented with 2 **** choices and picked the lesser of 2 evils get over it.
Are you American?
and if so.
Did you vote?

Eta: Someone needs to screen grab the OP so the internet can flood the MSM twitter accounts with it.
edit on 8-7-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

With respect, the problems I have with your letter:

1) He is not a self made man. He is part of the NY elite and he came from a well connected, powerful family.
2) He is part of the establishment, and always has been. Far from draining the swamp, he is filling it. Look at this cabinet.
3) He is part of the military-industrial complex, which is deep state and oligarchy, judging by his continuation of US empire and propaganda in Syria. There is nothing pure nor honest about the US' actions there.
4) As someone who has expertise in non-profit and government work, in several fields, and three degrees related, I despise his choices for EPA and Hud. I work with HUD in part with NYC, and related issues. Carson has little relevant knowledge regarding the roots of poverty nor affordable housing. It shows in his statements and interviews. I recognize that bad and/or corrupt political appointments happen across the aisles, however.
5) Honest? He and his family are tied to the NYC mob families. His father's lawyer, and Trump's mentor, was none other than one of the most famous mob lawyers. www.politico.com...
edit on 19-7-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: snuffie

Awaiting the onslaught of the tiny minority of triggered liberals that infest our online world, cry so loud, trying to claim a majority.

We have ONE weirdo kid in our primary school and the whole system has to change to cater to his needs?

So sick of this garbage, we're actually putting our kid into a private school next fall.

With respect, Trump barely won, and mostly due to the electoral college... So your "tiny minority" is false statistically, as is this fallacious vast conservative majority you are imagining.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Nicely stated. Thank you. Whether the corrupted and oh-so-obvious MSM listens is irrelevant. That truth has been mightily spoken by froglette has its own impact.

Except a lot of this letter is very naive and has a glossy, false image of Trump... I think that even if someone is a conservative they should be able to see through some of this.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: schuyler
Open letters are just funny. I'm thinking "the" MSM doesn't much care what you have to say.

Doesn't take away from the truth of what was spoken though does it?

It wouldn't, if it was true..

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: snuffie

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: daskakik

So what are you waiting for? You love critisizing other people for their threads but don't even try to make your own?

Haha, you're right, the poster doesn't appear to have made a single thread!
ah, the hypocrisy of the left shining comes shining through.

Good job OP, enjoyed your post.

Ah good old stereotyping of all left people, because of how mainstream democrats act (most)... Very bright of you!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

What truth? Wingnuts have been claiming to be a "silent majority" since Nixon sold them on that feel good bulls# delusion. Hillary Clinton got 3 millon more votes than Trump.

Trump supporters aren't a majority, and most of them aren't all that silent.

The OP is also apparently completely unaware of who Donald Trump is:

We knowingly elected a honest man

As Donald Trump would respond in debate: WRONG!

And as for not wanting their children to grow up to be snowflakes? Who is the OP kidding? Donald Trump is the biggest snowflake of all.

We real Americans, the true patriots, who know that Donald Trump is a liar, will be happy to remove him from office in 2020. Enjoy your stupid hats.

I'm not with the extreme hysteria from the dems and media on Trump right now, but I agree with your post, and that this rosy view of Trump these people on here have is absurd.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Support Infowars then. It is an open letter that is being read. Buy the great stuff you need anyway

Infowars and Alex Jones MAY have once been more credible, when they called out the corrupt political system on both sides, but now Jones has sold out and is a shill for Trump.

I'm a liberal that used to listen to Jones, but now can't stand him because he sounds like a standard Republican apologist now...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: richapau

Better a lying crook than a murderous traitor I always say...
Americans were presented with 2 **** choices and picked the lesser of 2 evils get over it.
Are you American?
and if so.
Did you vote?

Eta: Someone needs to screen grab the OP so the internet can flood the MSM twitter accounts with it.

How's Trump's bombing of Syria and pandering to the lies about Assad's chemical attacks working out for you? Not murderous you say? It's hard not to be murderous when you gladly participate in US empire for geo-political power.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Remwber,

There a flood of hungry zombie chasing cash, with broken hopes and dreams with alot more firepower then your miltary, while you whine and dine all plumped up , while in need of bodyguards.

If you want power, then you must accept responsibility, with all it blessings and it curses as well. Don't like it, go flip burgers at Burger like very other mortal.

Life sucking bastards.
edit on 19-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join