It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My open letter to the MSM.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
the new world order is winning

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thank you for your replies.

Today, I just had enough. I just wanted to get some stuff off my chest.

I am so tired of all the games the MSM play.

Sad thing. Not prostitutes peed on..... but, Mika and Joe did stay there 3 days for New Years... Mika did get her face and chin done. Psycho...? I remember some article about someone being found with there head bashed in in Joe's office. IQ...we'll just let it go.

I don't know that I would have handled so much bashing that well.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

When you've finally had it, You've had it. You reach the point that you either stand up and so "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" or you just take it.

My mad as hell was just saying I know you for who you are. I know that I am not the only one that feels this way.

I am on of the "We The People" I voted for and thus help elect Trump. I just needed to be heard. Thanks for listening.

Make fun of me, say I am a Coward, I don't care.

I don't post much. I don't reply much. I read and I feel.

Today I felt like I needed to share this.

Like it or don't.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: froglette

Well said.

I would have addressed to, "The MSM's mama, cause she's a damned whore", but that's just me.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: froglette
I remember some article about someone being found with there head bashed in in Joe's office.

That would be Lori Klausutis.

What Really Happened to Lori Klausutis? (Everything Joe Scarborough Does NOT Want Viewers To Know)

www.dailykos.com...

CAUTION: This article is from the Daily Kos.
edit on 30-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I hope you remember all the things you wrote when nothing changes at the end of Trumps Presidency.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The MSM took a hard and calculated turn for the worse after 9/11. I remember the conditioning as we were introduced to the headline ticker at the bottom of the screen that fed snippets of developing news and irrelevant stories that didn't impact the lives of individuals, but framed a narrative that impacted an individual's thinking.

I remember when the news simply reported the news. Now EVERYTHING is breaking or DEVELOPING, and EVERYTHING is dissected MUDDIED by talking heads to illicit an emotional response to the viewer to either discredit or affirm an individual's own biases.

I don't have a TV, I don't watch MSM...hell, I get most of my news here!! Eh, maybe zero hedge and drudge sometimes... but I get physically sick if I see the news on anywhere. It might get my attention for an instance, but I just shake my head seeing how manufactured it is...the delivery.... the hairstyles.... the know it all guests and the obvious spin EVERY FREAKING TIME!!

I truly feel sorry for those who engage it and haven't had the luxury like myself to be rid of it completely.

S&F

edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 30 Jun 2017 17:23:40 -05006pmFridayth05pm by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
I hope you remember all the things you wrote when nothing changes at the end of Trumps Presidency.

No you don't. You're simply projecting your hopes.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Clearly you know me better than I know me, having never met me or spoken with me.

Who's projecting?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What truth? Wingnuts have been claiming to be a "silent majority" since Nixon sold them on that feel good bulls# delusion. Hillary Clinton got 3 millon more votes than Trump.

Trump supporters aren't a majority, and most of them aren't all that silent.

The OP is also apparently completely unaware of who Donald Trump is:

We knowingly elected a honest man

As Donald Trump would respond in debate: WRONG!

And as for not wanting their children to grow up to be snowflakes? Who is the OP kidding? Donald Trump is the biggest snowflake of all.

We real Americans, the true patriots, who know that Donald Trump is a liar, will be happy to remove him from office in 2020. Enjoy your stupid hats.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What truth? Wingnuts have been claiming to be a "silent majority" since Nixon sold them on that feel good bulls# delusion. Hillary Clinton got 3 millon more votes than Trump.

Trump supporters aren't a majority, and most of them aren't all that silent.

The OP is also apparently completely unaware of who Donald Trump is:

We knowingly elected a honest man

As Donald Trump would respond in debate: WRONG!

And as for not wanting their children to grow up to be snowflakes? Who is the OP kidding? Donald Trump is the biggest snowflake of all.

We real Americans, the true patriots, who know that Donald Trump is a liar, will be happy to remove him from office in 2020. Enjoy your stupid hats.

Still bucking up your portfolio for that next dream job with the Huffington Post, CNN, Daily Beast, and Slate I see???? Best of luck to ya!

I left Daily Koz out for ya know? Reasons.......
edit on 30-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hillary Clinton got 3 millon more votes than Trump.

Dems will be proven to have received a lot of illegal votes, not that the majority counts for anything anyways, just a liberal progressive talking point. Deplorables in control now buddy, and thats not ever going to change again.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I left Daily Koz out for ya know? Reasons.......

Because it's not an actual media outlet but rather a community blog site? Here, you can make an account and post your own stuff too — just like everyone else.

DOH!

Nice smear fail though. I must say, it never fails to put a smile on my face that cult members think I'm insulted by their insinuations that I'm a professional writer. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Clearly you know me better than I know me, having never met me or spoken with me.

Who's projecting?

You are, and apparently you don't realize that fact. There's this thing called context. Your response implies the hope that nothing changes.

I don't need to know you or talk to you to gather that.

See the projection now?

edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 30 Jun 2017 18:08:05 -05006pmFridayth06pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: froglette

When you've finally had it, You've had it. You reach the point that you either stand up and so "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" or you just take it.

My mad as hell was just saying I know you for who you are. I know that I am not the only one that feels this way.

I am on of the "We The People" I voted for and thus help elect Trump. I just needed to be heard. Thanks for listening.

That's cool.

Make fun of me, say I am a Coward, I don't care.

I don't post much. I don't reply much. I read and I feel.

Today I felt like I needed to share this.

Like it or don't.

Thank you for reading.

I wasn't really making fun of you. I was making fun of people who tried to make it more than you just releasing some pressure. Sometimes you just have to vent.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

AD, you ARE one helluva good writer.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Love the way you speak for hundreds of millions of people. Subtle.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Ok. Good. I probably misread. I was getting dinner together, calzones. I probably did. You're right. I needed to vent.

I, we, my family have been through a lot since 2008. Today was the day that enough was enough. I would like to blame it just on one thing. One media post. But, honestly, it has been accumulating.

I love this site. I try to always keep an open mind. I love different perspectives on things.

People seem to be free to express themselves. Today was my day.

Thank you for responding and I am sorry if I took it the wrong way.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Who's projecting?

You are, and apparently you don't realize that fact. There's this thing called context. Your response implies the hope that nothing changes.

I don't need to know you or talk to you to gather that.

See the projection now?

You speak of context, but you have to cut half the sentence out to find the definition you want.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Nice work.

I agree with most of your post. There is one small matter that has been mentioned however.

You clearly are not the MSM target audience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join