It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My open letter to the MSM.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dear MSM,

What you continually fail to realize is the “We The People”, the silent majority, those of us who work hard for a living, those of us that are too tired working and providing for our families to take time out to wear ridiculous hats and hold hateful signs, and those of us those of us who don't want our children to grow up to be snowflakes, elected Donald Trump as the President of the United States.

We knowingly elected a non-politician for the highest political office. We are tired of playing the political game at the expense of our children's and once mighty country's future.

We knowingly elected a businessman who is successful and not politically correct. Yes, 4 of his companies did file for bankruptcy. But, the over 100 more companies were very successful. “We The People” like a over 96% success rate. Our government looses money like water in a sieve. We are tired of that. That is not good business. We cannot run our families finances this way.

We knowingly elected a man that is direct with his answers and reasoning. When asked a question, he answers the question asked, not a droll rhetorical narrative that means nothing to the subject at hand.

We knowingly elected a true patriot. Patriotic to the United States of America, to the rights our Constitution grant us as citizens, and to “We The People” as a whole. Our President will work for “Us”, not the MSM or corporations. He is the peoples champion, not the “Swamps” or MSM.

We knowingly elected a very strong man who will work and fight to “drain the swamp”. We know that this is not an easy task, the swamp monsters are set in their ways and have deep roots. We can see the fights and thank you because the more the MSM protests and broadcasts the same “Nothing Burger” stories 24/7, we know that he is winning. That “We The People” are winning. Nope, not tired of it, yet.

We knowingly elected a honest man who will do his very best to fulfill his campaign promises. He is off to a good start, even though the “Swamp” is fighting. What other President has been this successful and dedicated with fulfilling campaign promises? We know he is not perfect, that would be odd if he were. No ones perfect. His deep caring shines through. All “We The People” want is for him to do his best.

We knowingly elected a gracious, sincere, intelligent man who is not afraid to call it like it is. “We The People” have no problem with a President who is strong enough to stand up to the “MSM Bullies” who continually lie about him, his family, his policies and his staff.

We knowingly elected a man who plays by the rules and is still successful for “We The People”. The rules of our government have not been violated by our President, it has by the courts and some politicians. It seems that the only recourse the “Swamp” has is witch hunts and smear campaigns. Please, keep it up, that way “We The People” know that we are winning. Nope, not tired of it, yet.

Maybe the MSM, should understand that even though we may not always, speak up, we know what you are up too. We don't like it. That is why the lying MSM is loosing their audience. We are tired of anonymous unnamed sources, we see that as a lie. We are tired of the 17 intelligence agencies, name them. You can't. We are tired of the fake outrage of the “Nothing Burgers” or boo hoo he said something mean, truthful, but mean spirited after we publicly slandered, shamed, and lied about him and his family 100's of times. Grow up MSM and become honest, or get out of the way of the true, honest journalists.

MAGA,

One of “We The People”

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Dude, so well written....love that tude

Helps me!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Open letters are just funny. I'm thinking "the" MSM doesn't much care what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: froglette

Awaiting the onslaught of the tiny minority of triggered liberals that infest our online world, cry so loud, trying to claim a majority.

We have ONE weirdo kid in our primary school and the whole system has to change to cater to his needs?

So sick of this garbage, we're actually putting our kid into a private school next fall.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The msm thinks they are your moral and intellectual superiors.
Your opinions are irrelevant to them.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Open letters are just funny. I'm thinking "the" MSM doesn't much care what you have to say.

Kind of like talking to dead people on Twitter and/or Facebook.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: froglette
Dear MSM,

What you continually fail to realize is the “We The People”, the silent majority, those of us who work hard for a living, those of us that are too tired working and providing for our families to take time out to wear ridiculous hats and hold hateful signs, and those of us those of us who don't want our children to grow up to be snowflakes, elected Donald Trump as the President of the United States.

We knowingly elected a non-politician for the highest political office. We are tired of playing the political game at the expense of our children's and once mighty country's future.

We knowingly elected a businessman who is successful and not politically correct. Yes, 4 of his companies did file for bankruptcy. But, the over 100 more companies were very successful. “We The People” like a over 96% success rate. Our government looses money like water in a sieve. We are tired of that. That is not good business. We cannot run our families finances this way.

We knowingly elected a man that is direct with his answers and reasoning. When asked a question, he answers the question asked, not a droll rhetorical narrative that means nothing to the subject at hand.

We knowingly elected a true patriot. Patriotic to the United States of America, to the rights our Constitution grant us as citizens, and to “We The People” as a whole. Our President will work for “Us”, not the MSM or corporations. He is the peoples champion, not the “Swamps” or MSM.

We knowingly elected a very strong man who will work and fight to “drain the swamp”. We know that this is not an easy task, the swamp monsters are set in their ways and have deep roots. We can see the fights and thank you because the more the MSM protests and broadcasts the same “Nothing Burger” stories 24/7, we know that he is winning. That “We The People” are winning. Nope, not tired of it, yet.

We knowingly elected a honest man who will do his very best to fulfill his campaign promises. He is off to a good start, even though the “Swamp” is fighting. What other President has been this successful and dedicated with fulfilling campaign promises? We know he is not perfect, that would be odd if he were. No ones perfect. His deep caring shines through. All “We The People” want is for him to do his best.

We knowingly elected a gracious, sincere, intelligent man who is not afraid to call it like it is. “We The People” have no problem with a President who is strong enough to stand up to the “MSM Bullies” who continually lie about him, his family, his policies and his staff.

We knowingly elected a man who plays by the rules and is still successful for “We The People”. The rules of our government have not been violated by our President, it has by the courts and some politicians. It seems that the only recourse the “Swamp” has is witch hunts and smear campaigns. Please, keep it up, that way “We The People” know that we are winning. Nope, not tired of it, yet.

Maybe the MSM, should understand that even though we may not always, speak up, we know what you are up too. We don't like it. That is why the lying MSM is loosing their audience. We are tired of anonymous unnamed sources, we see that as a lie. We are tired of the 17 intelligence agencies, name them. You can't. We are tired of the fake outrage of the “Nothing Burgers” or boo hoo he said something mean, truthful, but mean spirited after we publicly slandered, shamed, and lied about him and his family 100's of times. Grow up MSM and become honest, or get out of the way of the true, honest journalists.

MAGA,

One of “We The People”

I'm gonna go so far and ask if "our government looses money" is a good or bad thing?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nicely stated. Thank you. Whether the corrupted and oh-so-obvious MSM listens is irrelevant. That truth has been mightily spoken by froglette has its own impact.

edit on 30-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Very honest and sincere. I applaud you for speaking up as it probably took a lot of courage for you to do.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Really? Courageous for posting a letter on the web that anyone who might be offended will probably never read?

I'm with schuyler, the MSM's reply would probably be "So?"

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Doesn't take away from the truth of what was spoken though does it?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes courageous.

For pretentious mouths like you and I, it doesn't take much courage, but for somebody that has been here for 5 years and hasn't posted much, to come out and post something as open and honest as this takes courage.

Has nothing to do with the msm reading it or not, but I didn't really expect you to understand that.

edit on 30-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

They seemed to participate just fine when they first joined.

It's cool if you want to be nurturing but it doesn't change what actually is. There is no danger in posting something like the OP on here.

She didn't even hint that it was something that she felt afraid of doing, that is you projecting.
edit on 30-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Let me know when you muster up enough courage to finally start your first thread.

ETA. Btw, I said "probably"
edit on 30-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

That isn't a question of courage either. See how wrong you can be about other people's motives?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

So what are you waiting for? You love critisizing other people for their threads but don't even try to make your own?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
So what are you waiting for? You love critisizing other people for their threads but don't even try to make your own?

I have no need to start any.

Any old school CT stories have been done to death here, I have no need to be the first one to post a breaking story and I have no open letters to address to anyone.

I can be criticized just as harshly for my posts as for a thread so it isn't like that is something I can hide behind.

I'm not really the topic of the thread so all that aside, and hopefully cleared up, what is with the OP speaking for such a large group of people. I have seen a few people say that they are loosing faith in Trump, not that this means they have more faith in the MSM, but it certainly puts a question mark on how valid the claim that she speaks for the silent majority is.
edit on 30-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

those of us those of us who don't want our children to grow up to be snowflakes

What are snowflakes?
Whose dictionary do you use?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Haha, you're right, the poster doesn't appear to have made a single thread!
ah, the hypocrisy of the left shining comes shining through.

Good job OP, enjoyed your post.
edit on 30-6-2017 by snuffie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: snuffie
ah, the hypocrisy of the left shining comes shining through.

I'm not a leftist.

Someone else who likes to project.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join