It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Active Shooter at New York Hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Female doctor dead.
Bello resigned in 2015...in lieu of being fired.
edit on 30-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, what?

Do a Google search on physician suicides and you would be very saddened by what you see.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: texasgirl
Oh, wow...The shooter is a doctor. (Was let go a while back)

Let go for what, I wonder??

Being crazy? Social problems?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I was just listening to a doctor talk about how stressful medicine has become over the past seven years... initiating a lot of mental issues amongst medical employees. I wonder what happened seven years ago?

It's not just doctors. It is all of us in healthcare. Nurses, Dentists, and Pharmacists included. The job has gotten so much more stressful over the past decade....

More work, less people due to staffing issues leaves those of us left picking up the work of 2 or 3 people. Depression, drug and alcohol issues are becoming very common among these professions.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Female doctor dead.
Bello resigned in 2015...in lieu of being fired.

Was this at a different hospital? It's being reported he was recently fired.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They are always so fast with these things. It's almost as if they have an inside track or something...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How long till this someone turns this around and blames Trump?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Society is breakong down. To much stress, to many rules.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In a country of 350 million people, you are going to have a few people with their wires crossed. There is absolutely ZERO that can be done to stop these nut jobs except be prepared when one of them snaps.

This guy's entire self-esteem and ego was probably wrapped up in him being a doctor. He probably saw the end of his medical career and thought he had nothing else to live for or would never recover.

It is sad, but you just never know what will set someone off.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I was just listening to a doctor talk about how stressful medicine has become over the past seven years... initiating a lot of mental issues amongst medical employees. I wonder what happened seven years ago?

No matter how stressful your job is as a physician you should never engage in depravity. All doctors are required to take and uphold the Hippocratic Oath.

Primum non nocere(First, do no harm.) He violated this sacred oath.
edit on 30-6-2017 by MaestroMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Dude that sound #ked up.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

It's not just doctors. It is all of us in healthcare. Nurses, Dentists, and Pharmacists included. The job has gotten so much more stressful over the past decade....

More work, less people due to staffing issues leaves those of us left picking up the work of 2 or 3 people. Depression, drug and alcohol issues are becoming very common among these professions.

Sounds like from another post he had "Legal" issues from a female patient. (Will how this pans out)

You said it. Long overworked hours. 12&24 hour shift.
Totally get it. But I could never kill someone. And I've had some bad, busy, tiresome, heartbreaking and gut wrenching shift. 😑

Deep breaths, sound minds and thanks to the other healthcare professionals. EMS Police and Fire. All of you.
I know your here on ATS.... Pharmacist too.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This was obviously a false flag. New York has gun control. Shootings don't happen there.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Lots of strangeness in those woods. Perhps it is time to go night hunting with thermals and suppressed rifles

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So this guy got caught suckling on some titty and that's why he flipped?

To be fair, 22 year-old titty is about as nice of titty as they come.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join