It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Sends Ominous Late Night Tweet To "Career DOJ/FBI" Employees

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Like Benghazi?

Don't know if you've seen this:

mobile.twitter.com...

Been following this guy for a while. He seems to know a lot and provides facts that fit together.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Can't see can you screenshot?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The nerve of Holder to even utter the words, "Duty, Honor, Country" is a slap in the face of everyone who has served or are serving in our military!

And having been one of those folks that served for many, many years, I couldn’t agree more. Nixon, Carter, Bush 43, Clinton, and Bush 45 ... Obama administration more devious and dangerous than any of those previous administrations that I served under...and I voted for Obama twice, falling for his hope and change the first time and because I was left with no choice the second time. First and last time I will ever vote for a “D”, especially now that their criminality and fascism has become so utterly transparent...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He's reminding them to be strong, because this President is going to call them prejudicial liars and incompetents anytime they report something that might cast him in an unfavorable light. They need to brace themselves against his coming attacks. He's telling them to remember their mission and to stay strong despite the attacks on their integrity.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Look up Marc Turi...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Look up Marc Turi...

Possibly related, but I rather think the recent questioning by the House Intel Committee of John Podesta and the forthcoming questioning of Susan Rice is more likely the cause for Holder's concern... the net is closing in on Democrats at last.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Look up Marc Turi...

Possibly related, but I rather think the recent questioning by the House Intel Committee of John Podesta and the forthcoming questioning of Susan Rice is more likely the cause for Holder's concern... the net is closing in on Democrats at last.

Susan Rice...4 = 17...everything she states publicly appears to be inaccurate. Wonder if someone has something on her so she has no choice? I can’t imagine she intentionally wants to discredit herself every single time she gets in front of a microphone...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
All I see is a sinking ship with rats jumping off all sides...and none of them will survive the fall. Deals are already cut. Done. It is the establishment trying to prolong the outcome and release of news.

An inquiry into the meeting on the tarmac is a must....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
He's reminding them to be strong, because this President is going to call them prejudicial liars and incompetents anytime they report something that might cast him in an unfavorable light. They need to brace themselves against his coming attacks. He's telling them to remember their mission and to stay strong despite the attacks on their integrity.

No he isn't! He woke up his sleeper cells!

Bet if someone made a post of something Putin said about waking up his you would be all over it????

Nah, his tweet had purpose, and many of us out here in the real world that are familiar with these tactics picked right up on it!

Maybe CNN can shed some light?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Look up Marc Turi...

Susan Rice...4 = 17...everything she states publicly appears to be inaccurate. Wonder if someone has something on her so she has no choice? I can’t imagine she intentionally wants to discredit herself every single time she gets in front of a microphone...

Speaking of Susan, FOX talked about a hearing today she had to testify in front of and so far NOTHING?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Look up Marc Turi...

Other problems continue to surface for the FBI with regards to the Russia/Flynn investigation. I don't know if this is anything Holder is referring to but it does seem a little more damning to Comey and McCabe and possibly why Flynn was targeted.

www.circa.com...

Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, cited two recent stories by Circa, saying McCabe was the focus of three separate inquiries into his own conduct and appeared to have a conflict of interest against a key figure under investigation in the Russia case, former National Security adviser Michael Flynn. Circa reported Monday that Flynn emerged as a potentially hostile witness against McCabe and the FBI in a separate sex discrimination case filed by a former agent, two years before the bureau put Flynn under investigation.

and

Circa reported this week that McCabe is facing three federal administrative inquiries into his behavior. One involves a complaint from former supervisory special agent Robyn Gritz, a decorated counterterrorism agent, who filed a sexual discrimination and retaliation complaint that names McCabe and other top FBI officials. This is being reviewed by an administrative law judge in the Office of Federal Operations.

The Office of Special Counsel is also investigating charges McCabe violated the Hatch Act after Gritz reported that McCabe was seen in social media photos campaigning for his wife’s Virginia state senate race.

In a third probe, the Justice Department Inspector General is investigating allegations from Grassley that McCabe may not have properly disclosed campaign payments to his wife on his ethics report and should have rescued himself from Hillary Clinton's email case.

and

McCabe, who as acting FBI chief is leading the bureau's probe into Russia's role in the presidential election, plays a critical role in the probe into former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who was fired after classified information leaked to the press regarding his phone conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak.

How McCabe handled the administrative probe into Gritz has prompted questions about McCabe's handling of Flynn.

Flynn, who as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, had worked with Gritz on a number of intelligence matters and came to her defense in her sexual discrimination case, as first reported by Circa. “In addition, a recent press report states that three FBI employees, ‘personally witnessed McCabe make disparaging remarks about Flynn before and during the time the retired Army general emerged as a figure in the Russia case,” Grassley’s letter states, which refers to a story published by Circa Monday.

This is interesting. The letter Grassley wrote is linked in the Circa article.
edit on 6/30/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/30/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Eric " Thuggy Bear " Holder's action just confirms there are more leaks in DOJ. That was a response.
Thuggy, you make it just too easy, Thank You

edit on 30-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Thank you for your service

When did you serve?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm so sick of twitter. Too bad we can't un-ring that bell.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Holder also tweeted something almost the same the night before Comey was fired... maybe tomorrow will be a big news day?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Holder also tweeted something almost the same the night before Comey was fired... maybe tomorrow will be a big news day?

What time do they usually pick up the trash?

T-minus...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Eric " Thuggy Bear " Holder's action just confirms there are more leaks in DOJ. That was a response.
Thuggy, you make it just too easy, Thank You

Dammit! You are the one when I thought of with that "sleeper" thing! You made a post the other day of Putin waking em up! I would have mentioned you, but my damn brain doesn't retain things that happened recently versus things that I learned years ago!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The only way to take that us he knows some illegal stuff I'd going to come out tarnishing the FBI. He is trying to tell them it's not their fault.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Old age does that to ya.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Old age does that to ya.

You're probably as old or older than I am ya Knobber!

edit on 30-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join