It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Hosts Claim Dirty Donald Threatened Them With National Enquirer Hit Piece

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is how serious your thread is ante. There is also an uncanny resemblance.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yes, I agree. This is basically a he-said-he-said matter at this point. Scarborough would need to produce some definitive evidence for this to go anywhere. If he doesn't have that proof, he shouldn't have said he does. So, I would encourage him to produce it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I think it's sad that the president is devoting more time to Morning Joe debacle publicly than he is to Immigration, healthcare and tax reform

It kind of is until you think about how immigration & Kate's have gone his way while folk were tweet-freakin' almost daily (hey we ALL tweet-freak one way or another with Trump lol.)

Maybe he really is, as some suggest, using the tweets in a multi-layered strategy. We've seen the strategic tweet from him before.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yes, I agree. This is basically a he-said-he-said matter at this point. Scarborough would need to produce some definitive evidence for this to go anywhere. If he doesn't have that proof, he shouldn't have said he does. So, I would encourage him to produce it.

Yep, if he has the proof he needs to produce it. Unfortunately for Joe, asking the Prez to intervene and squash the story does not prove that Trump requested the story in the first place. It just means Joe believed that Trump had the ability to influence TNE to stop the story.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

This is how serious your thread is ante. There is also an uncanny resemblance.

At least those stories are plausible......here are a few that are more in line with Ante's fantasy world.....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And Trump ended his rant with "Nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo" before he held his breath and passed out.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The funny thing is when I first starting posting in the Mud Pit, I was somewhat inspired by Donald Trump's success among his base with his own name calling.

LIberals, gotta blame someone, can never take responsibility for their own actions.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: snuffie

The funny thing is when I first starting posting in the Mud Pit, I was somewhat inspired by Donald Trump's success among his base with his own name calling.

LIberals, gotta blame someone, can never take responsibility for their own actions.

Irony is thick in this post considering Trumps whole campaign and indeed every excuse he has is blaming someone else

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: UKTruth

I think it is sad that people care more about the Morning Joes feelings than healthcare, immigration and tax reform.

The left care about only those that are useful in their pursuit of power and control.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lol, these vintage covers would actually be pretty cool to frame up on the wall.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Irony is thick in this post considering Trumps whole campaign and indeed every excuse he has is blaming someone else

I'm pretty sure he took credit for his winning campaign. Unlike the loser who blamed a different person every other day and still continues to do so.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I am probably giving him way too much credit, but it does seem to be a mysterious pattern that as soon as the air starts to clear and people start to realize that things are getting done behind the scenes, important things like Kate's and the Anti-Sanctuary, something like this erupts and drags the discussion all back around to how horrible the president is.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel

I'm pretty sure he took credit for his winning campaign. Unlike the loser who blamed a different person every other day and still continues to do so.

"Pass the Trash"?

That's all you've got?

Subject is Trump.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am probably giving him way too much credit, but it does seem to be a mysterious pattern that as soon as the air starts to clear and people start to realize that things are getting done behind the scenes, important things like Kate's and the Anti-Sanctuary, something like this erupts and drags the discussion all back around to how horrible the president is.

Oh, I think there are a lot of frustrated people behind the scenes trying to get something done.

Trump just continuously undermines their efforts.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Gargamel

"Pass the Trash"?

That's all you've got?

Subject is Trump.

Seems it's a lot more than you got.
I did mention how Trump took the "blame" for his winning campaign.
What was your point about the subject of Trump again? I think I missed it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Oh, I think there are a lot of frustrated people behind the scenes trying to get something done.

Such an inside view of the goings on of the White House. Can you give me a little insight into how Trump undermines their efforts?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Meanwhile as liberals claim Trump's tweets stop things from getting done, the Administration continues to move at a fast pace, getting things done.

In other news, the media (and liberals) claim Trump is clouding the message with his tweets, whilst the media have complete control on what they cover.
edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I subscribe to the online version of the Washington post.

From the article written by Mika and Joe.

President Trump launched personal attacks against us Thursday, but our concerns about his unmoored behavior go far beyond the personal. America’s leaders and allies are asking themselves yet again whether this man is fit to be president. We have our doubts, but we are both certain that the man is not mentally equipped to continue watching our show, “Morning Joe.

edit on 6302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Too bad CNN isn't mentioned anywhere in this OP then huh?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

And blackmail or as I like to say collusion with the owner of the tabloid.
How in Christ's sake did you miss that part?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join