It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Hosts Claim Dirty Donald Threatened Them With National Enquirer Hit Piece

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh look, it's "maybe it's his job" comment #20,000. I told you what I do for a living while you were bulls#ing in another thread, speaking matter-of-factly in gobbledlygook about things you know nothing about.

I'm one guy posting threads. You're in every single thread critical of Trump, defending him tooth and nail to the point that you'll flat out lie to do it. And you're not even an American. He's not your President. You can't even fall back on the excuse that you voted for him so you feel like you should defend your choice.

Add all that up and one might be forgiven for concluding that you're the one who is simply doing his job.

Oh that thread, where you claimed to be an expert on things you are clearly not, and then proceeded to go off the rails about dominating people because of your huge intellect.
One of the funnier moments on ATS.

As for this story - see above - it's already unravelling but you just jumped right in without thinking again.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Dont know what it is...but lately...it feels like election morning all over again.

The smell of intercourse in the air.

Dirty Donnie indeed.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
More on this - with a second news source corroborating a more normal conversation than the propagandists are peddling:

www.mediaite.com...

Looks like those media outlets who couldn't help themselves rush to judgement, got a bit over excited and posted fake news again (obviously CNN jumped right in)...like some on ATS do.

What appears to have happened:
Scarborough contacts Kushner because he is worried about an upcoming Nat Enquirer story.
Kusher says - you should speak to the President but you should apologise to him first (sounds like good advice when you are about to ask for a favour)
Scarborough won't apologise so that is the end of it.
NE story gets published because no one intervened.

MSM:
Trump bullies kids and blackmails Joe.

edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Given the amount of picking that Joka have been doing on Trump, one begins to wonder if Trump picked this feud in order to provide cover for the passage of Kate's Law and the Anti-Sanctuary Bills as they proceed through Congress. Wouldn't do for the press to get all up in arms about them before they hit the Senate and scare off all the weak-spined moderates who might be scared into voting no.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Weekly World News was better.

Bring back Bat Boy. Aliens stole my colostomy bag! Loch Ness Monster spotted in Walmart. Giant eight foot girl complains...dwarves won't date me!

At least they were true stories and some of them were funny.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I like to mix up the nicknames a bit. Sublimecraft told me that "Dear Leader" was getting a bit old. The funny thing is when I first starting posting in the Mud Pit, I was somewhat inspired by Donald Trump's success among his base with his own name calling.

I was watching the more conventional politicians (well conventional for this period in time) utterly flummoxed by Trump. On both sides of the aisle, they just couldn't get it through their heads that he was playing by a whole different set of rules and it just seemed like they continued to believe that at some point, the novelty would wear off and he'd implode.

But Trump had a good teacher in Roy Cohn. He leanred that he doesn't have to be honest and he doesn't have to be right, he just has to be grandiose and utterly shameless. If the bravado falters, he'll deflate.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why would he use a tabloid when he just attacks people direct on Twitter?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is getting fun - looks like it's going to bite the MSM on the behind when they are already reeling after their fake news has been exposed.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: DanteGaland
WAIT...

Isn't this blackmail....

If the allegation is proven true, yeah. Is it true? Trump doesn't own TNE but he is friends with the owner. They would have to prove that Donald requested TNE to print the story.

It'll be interesting to see if Joe Scarborough coughs up the proof. I think to prove blackmail, it wouldn't matter if he could actually make good on the threat. Then again Joe could be pulling a "Trump tapes?"

True that it wouldn't matter if the threat was 'made good' as you say. The real question is, can Joe prove that Trump made the request. He would have to have proof of communication from Trump (or possibly someone on Trump's behalf) requesting the story be printed or at least prepared to be printed. Not just proof of communication of some sort. They would have to prove Trump made the request specifically for the story. I doubt Joe or Mika can provide that proof. But we shall see, I guess.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Assuming the fake dossier story was true, then I'd see him asking the NE to write about Obama's gay Indonesian sex romps or something.
edit on 30-6-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think it is sad that people care more about the Morning Joes feelings than healthcare, immigration and tax reform.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Given the amount of picking that Joka have been doing on Trump, one begins to wonder if Trump picked this feud in order to provide cover for the passage of Kate's Law and the Anti-Sanctuary Bills as they proceed through Congress. Wouldn't do for the press to get all up in arms about them before they hit the Senate and scare off all the weak-spined moderates who might be scared into voting no.

I thought something similar when that tweet went out. Trump was probably putting out a distraction from something. You just named the 'something' that I was missing.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It'll be interesting to see if Joe Scarborough coughs up the proof. I think to prove blackmail, it wouldn't matter if he could actually make good on the threat. Then again Joe could be pulling a "Trump tapes?"

I guess we'll see, but actually sounds like Trump's tweet was correct if the story has been in the TNE pipeline for awhile. That would negate Scarborough's narrative.
edit on 30-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: ketsuko

I thought something similar when that tweet went out. Trump was probably putting out a distraction from something. You just named the 'something' that I was missing.

Conservative blogs have been whining all day about how he was having a banner week and then he does this and takes all the focus away from that.

I got to thinking maybe that was the point, especially when I considered all the rest about how Joka have been picking on him for long time now and he hasn't really done anything about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Totally believable

It matches Trumps MO from even before he started his run....

Trump routinely tried to blackmail and threaten people he didn't agree with or didn't fall for his flirtations

Just ask the British female reporter who for years got harassing mail and pictures from him when she turned his advances down, and true to his MO, tried to say it was HER that came in to him and he turned her down ....

Classless psychopath

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN really loves this reality-show Soap Opera crap don't they? Anything to divert from their criminality!

President Trump should just lay low for a few days and let the damage to CNN, Lynch, Rice (testifies soon), Comey, Obama, Clinton... let all that damage bubble up to the top of the news cycles.

LOL - what the deluded here fail to realize is that *the president started all this*. Had he not made his immature, high-school tweet about them, no one would be talking about this. And why, you might say, are "we" perpetuating this story? Because the president of the United States is actually taking time out of his busy day as the leader of the free world to ponder and respond to this juvenile crap. It's scary, really. It's the exact opposite behavior you want in a leader - be it of a business, or more importantly, of the free world. He's losing what respect he ever had, here and around the world, one tweet at a time...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I see you're still holding fast to the denial thing, clown. It was one of the funnier moments on ATS. It's always funny to watch some idiot like you floundering around hopping back and forth between Google and ATS, trying to act like you have any idea what you're talking about when it's clear to anyone who does, that you're doing a piss poor job of bulls#ing.

Just today, I had somebody ask me about "that ****wit who was talking about IIS logs."

You can pretend all you want, but you and I both know the score. You talk about things you know nothing about and you do it with pretend authority.

And I would utterly dominate you in any measure of intellect or aptitude. You're a low information, intellectually dishonest, bottom feeding troll.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I guess we'll see, but actually sounds like Trump's tweet was correct if the story has been in the TNE pipeline for awhile. That would negate Scarborough's narrative.

Well I think Scarborough is obligated to cough up the proof he claims.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I think it is sad that people care more about the Morning Joes feelings than healthcare, immigration and tax reform.

I think it's sad that the president is devoting more time to Morning Joe debacle publicly than he is to Immigration, healthcare and tax reform

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

didnt Obama have reporters locked in closets?

IF nothing happened after that, nothing should happen for this, IF TRUE.

Sounds like BS. Maybe it isnt. I dont care. They dont get to make crap up 99% of the time just to go bat crap insane over the real 1%

Stop crying wolf and people will not ignore it all.

edit on 6 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join