It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NRA Video Fuels American Extremists, Says Former CIA Analyst

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't think there were any travel ban protests at Berkeley, that's all been antifa, Milo, Coulter and alt-Right nonsense. So I don't know the specific protest she is referring to, only that is highly unlikely to be at Berkeley and clearly about the travel ban.

Exactly, she is referring to the violent antifa protests at berkeley. she specifies Berkeley, she just clearly has no idea what they were protesting there.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

How cozy... did you watch the clip? It's short.
edit on 7/1/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

How cozy... did you watch the clip? It's short.

Yes. Please correct anything I said that is wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland
Looks like you need a fire extinguisher for this thread son...
Sadly I just used mine putting out a dumpster fire started by these peaceful protesters wearing p**** hats and hurling bricks.
Sorry

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Excellent video. Just Truth. Which is why the the Establishment and the Left hate it so much. If the American people were actually awoken to what is really being done to them, the power of the Elites would take a massive hit. Dana is a great Patriot for taking all this heat simply for telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Just that it's obvious she's talking about travel ban protests.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Just that it's obvious she's talking about travel ban protests.

It's obvious she is talking about Berkeley. Her not knowing what they were protesting is more evidence of how they cheer on any form of protest against the Right.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Doubt it. The meeting seemed to be about how to better approach standing against the EO.

She says:

"We have seen demonstrations all around the country, young people at Berkeley, protesting against this unconstitutional order and I heard it said earlier that we need to get involved on the local and state level but what concerns me is the strain that has been placed on the local government, particularly law enforcement dealing with an order that is unjust and improper and so as we encourage our young people to get involved which I thought was a beautiful sight, what also as we encourage people to get involved is the direction and instructions and how can we have a more organized effort so that they can be a major tool in moving our agenda forward? Anyone who feels like they can answer that question, thank you."

No praising violence, no call for violence.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

She praised Berkeley protesters, who were violent rioters.

If you can show me her backtracking and saying those riots were wrong then I am listening.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Maybe you need her to be but she clearly isn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wah wah wah my feels. I feel things so fully that this video just feels icky. Icky right wing extremist gun owners. Fascism ewwww..... trump is a moron. Feeeeeels. It feels like I have a boo boo on my heart because trump and his voters are so hateful.

Lefties have killed ALOT of people throughout history.

Facts mean nothing to the left.

Logic means nothing to the left.

I think I'm going to go buy another ar-15.
edit on 1-7-2017 by ShamnaOahu because: comment on hold pending fact check.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

"Send money to NRA. It's the only way to save our country from the ubiquitous unnamed They." message translated and paraphrased for clarity.

Since fear works as a motivator why not use it for a worthy cause?

edit on 2-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

This is some kinda hypocrisy from Black Lives Matter!

We will fight for the First Amendment as hard as the NRA fights for the 2nd, and we demand the NRA take their video down!

So, let me get this straight, Free speech is only for the left?

This video is worth a watch. I'd make a thread but I don't have the 20 posts to do it. Someone else can if they want.

edit on 14-7-2017 by NorthOf40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I'd say to them, come with me out to the shooting range, and help me punch holes in targets at about 200 yds, or so. They'd soon discover that it's actually rather fun.

No beer, though... Beer and guns--bad combination. But afterwards, why not?

Where the Second amendment is concerned...I'm, admittedly, on the inflexible side. Always have been, always will be. But I see no reason to be unsociable about it. Anti's leave me alone, and I'll leave them alone, and we'll all be happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join