It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NRA Video Fuels American Extremists, Says Former CIA Analyst

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Haha, yeah I had to watch it a second time... and in doing so I noticed something odd, my like on the video was gone... so perhaps I was mistaken about false dislikes, it may be that likes are not being counted. Of course I liked it again to see what would happen, and it stuck the second time. But it's still some what odd, I've never seen my like not stick after it says it was applied. It's smart because not many people will go back to see if it worked.
edit on 30/6/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: DanteGaland

I see nothing wrong.

The left started a resistance...the NRA will help me protect myself from them.

Go Dana!

I heard they were offering a life time membership at a discount !! I would take advantage of that except... I already am a member !

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I know GooTube isn't above blocking the number of views.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wouldn't be the first time. As for the video, I certainly don't have an issue with it. While I'm not sure what it has to do with gun rights, its a whole lot closer to the truth than not.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The "Sisterhood" is just firing one for effect.

Its a testing the waters type OP and then observing how it splashes.

God, I love that sound.

Buck

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Kali74

Can't possibly be my actual opinion right?

That's the most worrisome part.

Edit:

The points are exponential. They are added to the total pool of points the more the lines are repeated.

What?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Just letting you know how you're doing your part in the "Resistance".

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Just letting you know how you're doing your part in the "Resistance".

I don't know what you are talking about with points and what not. Did you fall down a rabbit hole? It sounds like you're accusing me of shilling. I stand by my statement and notice your lack of concern over political points when people say CNN = ISIS.

My participation here comes from me. I don't like echo chambers, I like to discuss and argue politics with people that see the world differently than I do. I like to sling mud at what I consider absurd too... like blanket labelers. It's so sad that you have become one, that you'd rather ATS become more of an echo chamber and that you would try to chase opposing views away.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yawn. Did this analysts say anything about the lefts call for resistance? This is a response to the left calling for violence, so how can anyone honestly say the response is the blame and not the reason for it?

It's like a man coming at you with a gun, and then you being blamed when you get a weapon to defend yourself.
edit on 1-7-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

A call for resistance is not a call a violence. A hand full of self described antifa morons calling for violence doesn't warrant half the adult population of the US being labeled violent. While these small groups are stupid and completely unacceptable, I don't think you need to worry about them marauding through neighborhoods taking torches to right wingers homes or trying to overthrow the government.

This video is ridiculous in it's premise and pushes a dangerous narrative. Anyone accepting this video needs to get a hold of themselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

A call for resistance is not a call a violence. A hand full of self described antifa morons calling for violence doesn't warrant half the adult population of the US being labeled violent. While these small groups are stupid and completely unacceptable, I don't think you need to worry about them marauding through neighborhoods taking torches to right wingers homes or trying to overthrow the government.

This video is ridiculous in it's premise and pushes a dangerous narrative. Anyone accepting this video needs to get a hold of themselves.

First, this video is not calling for violence, so your double standard is laughable, second, the left IS calling for violence.

A Democratic congresswoman called the violent riots at the University of California-Berkeley a “beautiful sight.”

www.theblaze.com...

So where in the NRA video is there any call to be violent?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I lost all patience for the left when they started shooting people.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I have to agree, I was going over the threat statistics made against congress.
There was 604 made for all of 2016.
More than a 1000 so far for 2017.
Its going get a lot worse for before it gets any better.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

One guy. I'm not justifying it by any means but it is irrational to judge 200M people by that man... who while obviously liberal was also insane. Do we get to judge all right wingers by Timothy McVeigh? Dylann Roof? Jerad and Amanda Miller?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

She was referring to the protests against Trumps travel ban not the antifa protests and she did not call for violence.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

I have to agree, I was going over the threat statistics made against congress.
There was 604 made for all of 2016.
More than a 1000 so far for 2017.
Its going get a lot worse for before it gets any better.

There's been death threats against Democrats as well. Not to mention death threats against the celebs that dare mock Trump, death threats against Shakespearean actors. How much tit for tat do we have to play here?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh, maybe I missed it, what were the peaceful protests she liked, can you link me a source?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

She refers to Berkeley but is clearly talking about the travel ban protests, despite the title, and does not call for violence.

edit on 7/1/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What travel ban protests? Can you show me a link to peaceful travel ban protests?

she is referring to the violent riots I said she was, except she used them as an example of people protesting the travel ban when the violent protests she loved had nothing to do with the travel ban.

Like I said, I am willing to admit I am wrong, link me the peaceful protests she refers to.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I don't think there were any travel ban protests at Berkeley, that's all been antifa, Milo, Coulter and alt-Right nonsense. So I don't know the specific protest she is referring to, only that is highly unlikely to be at Berkeley and clearly about the travel ban.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join