It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS kindergarten

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Did I lose you amigo?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Problem becomes without money a civilization will always end up inventing it. Trade in goods and services only go so far. Money makes exchanging services easier. For example let's say I owned a farm and raised pigs. You want bacon your trade craft is furrier. I don't need any furs at the moment but you still want your bacon.

So you sell your furs to locals as winter is coming they give you money. And I will accept money for my pigs. That is why money all ways gets invented. Even native a marinas dealt with money. Because let's face it I wouldn't 2ant to have to hall around pigs to buy some wood etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Pretty much.

Everyone is equal? Not everyone is equal, only the strong and smart will survive.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Treat people like you want to be treated.
Dress appropriately.

Don't miss no stroke.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Problem becomes without money a civilization will always end up inventing it. Trade in goods and services only go so far. Money makes exchanging services easier. For example let's say I owned a farm and raised pigs. You want bacon your trade craft is furrier. I don't need any furs at the moment but you still want your bacon.

So you sell your furs to locals as winter is coming they give you money. And I will accept money for my pigs. That is why money all ways gets invented. Even native a marinas dealt with money. Because let's face it I wouldn't 2ant to have to hall around pigs to buy some wood etc.

Problem arises when folks decide that money is the leverage... and you have a third party manipulate it to make BANK... off of nothing but screwing the folks just wanting to make a fair trade...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That's not really money, that's just people.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Everyone is equal? Not everyone is equal, only the strong and smart will survive.

Alrighty then, good to know.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well it's true.

This evil, controlling money system actual enables people to live longer, to actually have an opportunity to better themselves.

It's not perfect, and it gets exploited but overall, it works.

edit on 1/7/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I see a constant river of humanity. From business to recreation travels to the freight truck driver. All run. All continues to do what it does with the basis that. That green piece of paper is worth the value it has printed on it.

Absolutely nothing keeps this nation going and it's completely profounding and stunningly confusing.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They say money don't grow on trees, but apparently it being printed like it was.

Money doesn't make the world go round, Gravity does, it just who convinced everyone that it does, was pretty close to spining the world on their finger tips.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This evil, controlling money system actual enables people to live longer, to actually have an opportunity to better themselves.

Show me how the monatary system gets the credit as you say?
Make me believe what you say? Because the only thing I
see at the moment is your delusion. Better themselves?
See in a world where everyone is equal no one has to be
better than anyone. I know it's scary for you but you're
defending a sh1t idea that sucks obviously against one
that hasn't ever even been tried ever. Do I think this
will ever happen? I know it will. Because your system is
the one that starves children and dominates and divides
and kicks people out on the street. HUMAN BEINGS are
treated horribly and it is absolutely rigid and was never
meant to be. And some day it will die and I will love it.
You are a friend to this crap of a world. All I'm doing is
looking for a far and wide better one. And I know it's at
the door. We just have to let it in.

edit on Rpm70117v06201700000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yes it is the money system that grinds us to the last battle. Yet again, for me it is not that we have a system of exchange, of trade, but that that system that we ''allow'' to govern us is held as a religious faith to so many. We allow this capitalist system to be exploited by the varied predator classes among us.

No No, I heard it said. Capitalism is the best. All we have to do is leave it unregulated. Let the ''hidden hand'' of the free market control it all and it will be the best system we can have as if the existence of capitalism is embedded in the framework of our reality. As if it is the '' be all and end all'' of possible human economic exchange.

And to a certain degree I think that the success of the capitalist system is hard to deny as the proof of material delights displays. And for me, there is the downfall. Materialism. Capitalism promotes materialism and until we understand that materialism is antichrist, until then we are doomed.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Man you were quick.
My heart just aches for a better world where children don't
starve and I would be willing to try anything to usher in that
world. Free of the rigid thieving bankers and monopoly of
wealth. Level the field for the final time outlaw greed as an
enemy of humanity. No repossession.
edit on Rpm70117v18201700000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Nope bacon still arrives at the market just like it does now.
And I don't sell anything the pigs and furs are priceless human
entitlements. Everything is free of moneys involvement.
Employ govs. and even the military and police to one end only.
The success of a truly new deal.

edit on Rpm70117v32201700000058 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think either age or spending too much time with Augustusmasonicus is affecting your wit.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Just feel like throwing my .02 in the ring here.

For those saying money is required... What does money actually do? What part of the process of production or consumption is money required for? None... Money is required for Distribution... And That, is so that those with more "money" can get more things... And then say it will all 'trickle down'. Really, at the end of the day, money is easily replaced by human compassion and cooperation, and most importantly, these plus awareness at the level of the whole. We all already work to provide the upkeep of society... Why take an extra step?

I won't reply directly but there have been mentions made that without money things will go back to barter... That is true as long as I keep trying to get what I need from you... But instead, if me and you work together for our benefit... We both profit, and use those profits to generate more. This is why I mention end awareness at the level of the whole as crucial.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join