It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I tried the Ancient Aliens 110 Hz experiment interesting results

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So I experimented with 110hz last night after watching the Ancient Aliens Special on the Subject and after watching one of the YouTube Binaural Beats Videos for 30+ minutes before Bed I have to say it was a interesting experience.

I felt very "Light" when I moved my Arms and I was also sensing a Lot of Electricity coming from the Palm of my Hands.

I had at least one Muscle Spasms on my Left Arm on the Shoulder while Listening to the BB. And usually that's when I know I am about to have a Out of body experience.

Around 25 minutes in I started Hearing Voices in both Ears. They were right next to me but at the same time I couldn't make out what they were saying. It was to muffled. This didn't happen very long maybe about a minute or so. I am a Natural Clairaudient so I wonder if playing this improved my abilities. As the voices sounded like a lot of the Class C and B EVPs I get.

After I finished the experiment I couldn't really fall a sleep and was tossing and turning all night. Also when I woke up I was very Hungry for some reason and I am almost never Hungry when I wake up unless I had a very profound "Lucid Dream" or OOBE.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Could you please link that YouTube video, or give the title at least? Thanks in advance.

I often experience enlightening obe's in deep meditation. Have never had a bad experience, although they can be a bit unusual like what you experienced.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: F auto correct

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
confirmation bias much?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I dont know or remember what 110Hz has to do with Aliens...

But I will say Binuaral Beats in general have changed my life.

I was ultra skeptical as to their validity, but I have a high school friend who got his MD, he's a neurologist and he swore by binaural beats for therapy for a range of things. He actually wrote his thesis on the subject.

I ended up trying it out, and it really made a difference, my focus and ability to learn and apply things went through the roof. In addition to that I had more energy and my depression subsided.

I really dont know how bi-naural beats arent more mainstream yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Could you please link that YouTube video, or give the title at least? Thanks in advance.

I often experience enlightening obe's in deep meditation. Have never had a bad experience, although they can be a bit unusual like what you experienced.

Ill post the link when I get home from work.im on my lunch break on my phone. It's easier to post links on my main computer

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
confirmation bias much?

Not really. The guy doing the example claimed to have a OOBE. I only claimed to notice the signs of a OOBE. As I have been practicing Astral Projection for a few years now and have had some success in projecting naturally along with lots of Lucid Dreaming practice.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So, the track you listened to was a BB at 110hz, or another?

What is best? Is there another range you listen to to get the Gamma/Theta states?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That's funny you post this, I recently got a new pair of studio headphones, and tried out some binaural beats the last couple days...

This morning I woke up early so put some on and laid back down and spaced out..

All I'll say is I had crazy dreams and definitely at least felt like I was floating a bit...

And when it was over and it suddenly Stopped... the absence of sound felt like a thunderous rumble.. pretty crazy.

a reply to: Xianb

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

"I felt very "Light" when I moved my Arms and I was also sensing a Lot of Electricity coming from the Palm of my Hands."

I would think it's because you spent 30 minutes stimulating yourself while playing around in your own head. I would think you would react similar if you have similarly soothing music.

"I had at least one Muscle Spasms on my Left Arm on the Shoulder while Listening to the BB. And usually that's when I know I am about to have a Out of body experience."

I would think it's because you just spent 30+ minutes meditating and became more aware of your bodily functions.

"Around 25 minutes in I started Hearing Voices in both Ears. They were right next to me but at the same time I couldn't make out what they were saying. It was to muffled. This didn't happen very long maybe about a minute or so. I am a Natural Clairaudient so I wonder if playing this improved my abilities. As the voices sounded like a lot of the Class C and B EVPs I get."

My thoughts are, scattered. Could be many things, medatitaing could have allowed you to notice something "wrong" with you.

"After I finished the experiment I couldn't really fall a sleep and was tossing and turning all night. Also when I woke up I was very Hungry for some reason and I am almost never Hungry when I wake up unless I had a very profound "Lucid Dream" or OOBE."

I would think it's because you just spent 30 minutes in your head stimulating yourself while listening to "soothing" yet stimulating tones.

just my two cent.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

what if you want for a paranormal ocurrence prompted your brain to do that?
edit on 30-6-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I dont know or remember what 110Hz has to do with Aliens...

But I will say Binuaral Beats in general have changed my life.

I was ultra skeptical as to their validity, but I have a high school friend who got his MD, he's a neurologist and he swore by binaural beats for therapy for a range of things. He actually wrote his thesis on the subject.

I ended up trying it out, and it really made a difference, my focus and ability to learn and apply things went through the roof. In addition to that I had more energy and my depression subsided.

I really dont know how bi-naural beats arent more mainstream yet.

I am going to try it.
I just downloaded some binaural beats to see if it will help with some issues that I have been having that keep me from sleeping at night.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
OP, could you explain a little more about almost everything in your OP. I've never heard of a correlation between 110hz and aliens

I don't know what benefits binaural beats have

So on and so forth.

This all sounds interesting, but it's written exclusively for an audience whom already knows everything you're talking about

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Watched that episode, Fascinating!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You just put yourself into a theta brain wave state.. similar to hypnosis or meditation..
Nothing to do with aliens I'm afraid..
edit on 30/6/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Had to look for a review of the episode, not much on Aliens....

www.jasoncolavito.com...

Segment 3 and on seem to deal with sound and music with a name dropping of Mr. Pythagoras

Segment 3 The third segment uses scientific experiments to claim that 110 Hz frequencies can induce out of body experiences when concentrated on specific parts of the brain. We then see the temple of Vitthala in Hampi, India where the thin colonettes surrounding the main columns make musical notes when struck. The show alleges that each of the 56 colonettes is tuned to a different note, but no one bothers to test this, and frankly they didn’t provide any sounds that would suggest that the colonettes play different notes.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm very intrigued! I too, like Butcherboy stated would be interested in trying for personal issues. If anyone else familiar with this process would care to share as well it would be much appreciated. My one concern is the possible paranormal affects. Is this a safe thing to do being you seem to go to a deep subconscious level? Is protection required, ie. the possibility of entities or (gulp, aliens ) wandering being attracted? Seriously.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I find it interesting that the 110 Hz frequency is exactly the same as the "hum" I've been hearing for the past 10 years along with many others around the world..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I have never heard of this. Damn, this is why I come to ATS. Thank you. I have one on in the background now. Let's see what happens.

Any pointers on how to maximize the experience? Should you meditate while listening? Is it useful to have it on as background noise while working?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Whatever you do, its best to have no other sounds as the 2 slightly different frequencies modulate to create a third tone, the "Binaural beat".

If you have other sounds the frequency isnt the same.

I need to get a better noise cancelling headset anyway...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Not to be a bummer, but before I tried it for the first time I'd get a wide-range of information on the subject. I've tried it myself and whether the binaural beats or just the focus on inner, I did have some spacey experiences.

My take is that you might be opening yourself up to something you don't understand. Whether psychological/neurological or spiritual, it's something to take into consideration is all I'm saying.

Search for binaural beats and the Monroe Institute (Bob Monroe.) At least partially funded by the intelligence agencies. Some neat sounding stories, but some scary ones too.

edit on 30-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join