It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Forced To Deny Infowars Claim They've Put Child Slaves On Mars.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: FamCore

How is Jones different in this article from say, Coast to Coast?

Does C2C get White House press credentials?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, infowars.......the News Agency most trust by the President of the United states.....

I cant believe we can even say that with a straight face and it be true.....

The inmates are running the asylum.......and people still want to give Jones credit......

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Are we even bothering to keep TRACK anymore of the insanity

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
As messed up as that sounds...
The children would be at a better age health wise upon arriving at mars after the 20 year long trip... than a 20-30 year old astronaut arriving there at age 40-50.
Am I reading this right?
Takes 20 years to GET to mars right?
So they wouldn't be "children" when they get there...
They'd probably be trained and indoctrinated while on the trip and possibly develop a sense of honor or privilege by the time they get there?
Kind of twisted tho...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Looks like it links back to the Daily Beast that means this story is probably out of context and fake news.

Isn't Chelsea Clinton still a IAC/InterActiveCorp. board member, in which IAC owns The Daily Beast.

Alex Jones never agreed with Steele and said he knew nothing about it.

The Daily Beast poster child >>---->

3 minute mark below, Alex Jones describes how the media spun their lies on this Mars story.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-6-2017 by imitator because: abovetopsecret.com loves infowars!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

At least his source is not anonymous.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I wonder why they felt the need to explain this? Are people dumb enough to take Alex Jones seriously these days?

Over 40% of the US believes in Creationism, and you wonder why NASA feels the need to explain the utter lunacy that is Alex Jones'??

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Truth be told with disclosure must come remediations.......and repairations......and a lot of people were taken with knowledge and permission from Government and Leadership .......this must be dealt with concurrently to full disclosure.

Lets just get everything on the table and begin helping and paying people and moving forward.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Looks like it links back to the Daily Beast that means this story is probably out of context and fake news.

Isn't Chelsea Clinton still a IAC/InterActiveCorp. board member, in which IAC owns The Daily Beast.

Alex Jones never agreed with Steele and said he knew nothing about it.

The Daily Beast poster child >>---->

3 minute mark below, Alex Jones describes how the media spun their lies on this Mars story.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

There are members here who do..yikes

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is an old story that has been doing the rounds since the 1970s, when Alternative Three - a spoof documentary by a British TV channel - first promoted the idea that the US and USSR had landed on Mars in 1962 and were establishing slave labour colonies there.

The aim (per the spoof) was to make Mars habitable so that the wealthy could abandon Earth in the event of the coming ecological disaster being caused by technology. (This was a potent theme in the 1970s, and there was a sci-fi drama series on British TV, called Doomwatch, in which environmental catastrophe was the entire narrative force).

The thing that turned the Alt-3 spoof into a source of intrigue was that Alt-3 was originally intended to be broadcast on April Fool's Day 1977. But there was a licensing problem and it ended up being broadcast much later, by which time it wasn't so obvious that it was a prank.

It finally broke through into the conspiracy mainstream (if that's not an oxymoron) in 1993 when Jim Keith published Casebook on Alternative Three. He took the old 'They Said It Was Satire But It Was Actually The Truth' line. It's an interesting read, but JK was a little, um, histrionic at times and the Alt-3 book is a real botch job.

But that's all long-forgotten now, and no-one cares about how, where, or when this "slave labour on Mars" meme got started. However, if you trace back the roots of any such story you hear, ultimately you will bump into an April Fool's Day joke gone wrong, that took on a life of its own.

edit on 1-7-2017 by audubon because: typo

edit on 1-7-2017 by audubon because: typo again

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
But it doesn't take 20 years to get to Mars..

I wonder why they felt the need to explain this? Are people dumb enough to take Alex Jones seriously these days?

You are having a fricking laugh. Haven't you been paying attention to ATS lately? It is no longer a place of intelligent communication but "ranteville" for the very mentality that believes every word of Alex Jones and Infowars since it's not MSM!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Weird why would they even respond to that allegation if it's all fiction. This smells fishy. I'm so tired of all the secrecy.

Because lately there are so many dumb Americans believing everything they read on the internet

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I suppose also that this is unpleasantly different from the 'fake moon landings' nonsense.

With the 'moon hoax' theories, people can argue about it till the cows come home (if they are that way inclined) and it doesn't make a jot of difference to anyone else.

But with a claim that NASA is transporting humans to Mars to work as slaves, that could be quite dangerous. How long would it be, for example, before someone started claiming that a 'missing person' report showed that that person had been kidnapped by NASA and taken to Mars?

That sort of situation could be seriously toxic. Imagine if (say) Bill Gates went mad and decided to 'check out' without telling anyone and live in a shack in the Yukon. You can guess what sort of ideas would begin circulating fairly soon after that.

Most conspiracy theories about NASA are offensively stupid, but ultimately harmless. The 'slaves on Mars' idea has more potential for severely negative real-life consequences. I don't see how else NASA could have handled it, other than try to scotch it before it really caught on.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What I'm seeing here is self exposing lefties jumping on something not even coming from AJ.
You can't beat the effective liberty movement which is 99,99% of Infowars so you stick to something like this trying to ridicule all of it. The same as MSM.
Btw, you should be able to think about it considering the source and where you are. It's wild but why would he talked about something as wild?
Maybe the ex-cia had an agenda to harm AJ. Or it is actually true/in preparation/disinfo meant to profane both.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

You can't beat the effective liberty movement which is 99,99% of Infowars so you stick to something like this trying to ridicule all of it.

Hahaha! Alex Jones, invincible commander of The 101st Chairborne Laptop Brigade, poses no threat to anyone except the poor saps who buy his schtick (not to mention the gullible sods who part with hard-earned cash to buy his life-saving water filters and colloidal silver).

I think Mr Jones's waistline attests to his real motivations.

You might say that this is me trying to ridicule Alex Jones. To that I would say he is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Is anyone even interested in a reaction?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks Are people dumb enough to take Alex Jones seriously these days?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There was a time I kinda overlooked Alex but it's over. Maybe I thought I am on some superior, deeper place of exotic ideas and there is some resonable kind of consensus here but it isn't. It was a lie. Maybe some of the mascots made some claims and it seemed like he's not in for a while. In reality, this place is only full of liberal scum and really crazy conspiracy theorists. Always first to the thread, always online at home, with nothing better to do like a work. You only create a simulation of a consensus... just like MSM. Fake reality. Fake ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join