It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Forced To Deny Infowars Claim They've Put Child Slaves On Mars.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

also let me guess: stelee is one of those guys right?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Here is a link to yesterday's AJ Radio Show

Have you listened to it?

Steele is ex-CIA

The interview starts about 55 mins into the show

He's got some wild ideas
edit on 30-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Cant you see the mis-direction!!! Of course there's no child slave colonies on Mars!!!!
THEY'RE ALL ON VENUS!!!!

On a serious note, I've lost most of the respect i have for Robert David Steele.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not true. We're.use.to NASA or govt not.commenting.on.conspiracy theories...so that would be...by default. Anyway...i too.am amazed that they bothered.

Is.this a precedent now ? Will they now.debunk every CT out there ?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Perfectenemy

this is brought to you by the idiocy of " damed if you do , dammed if you dont "

you find it " fishy " - that NASA refutes this idiocy

if NASA had stayed silent - what would you have ACTUALLY said ? - come on be honest

because i know that if NASA had stayed silent " someone " `would have jumped up on the stump to scream :

" see NASA dont even attempt to deny it - it must be true "

so - you cannot have it both ways

I don't hold NASA in high regards anyways. I watched too many weird anomalies and convincing UFO cases that were never explained by them. I still think NASA's sole purpose is spreading disinfo and hide the real space program. The details about the Solar Warden convinced me that we yes we(bunch of major countries working together) are already capable of reaching mars and probably the end of our galaxy. The question still remains why would they still hide it. I know there is no money in making free energy accessible to the publc and solve our trivial problems like famine and poverty for example but the real reason could be far more sinister.

It's rumored that Trump and Putin are pushing for the disclosure to usher the world into a new area but there are also factions who don't want that to happen at any costs. I still think that our history is far more complicated and people would lose their minds if the truth would be revealed.

I'm not sure but something is in the air. Pol is flooded with ominous threads that basically all state the same thing. The Deep State/Illuminati/Cabal/5th counsel/Shadow goverment or whatever you wanna call them are at war with other factions that have enough. Andrew Breitbart could have been a member of a faction that wanted to expose them and that's what got him and countless other people killed but the obtained info is now in Trump's hands.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Does anyone have an actual link to a NASA press release in which the spokesman (Guy Webster) actually said this?

The only thing I can find is the Daily Beast article claiming this happened, and other sources that link back to the original Daily Beast article -- but I can't find anywhere that this "denial" was something NASA actually did.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It wasn't a claim by InfoWars it was from his guest Robert Steele. Out of the whole hour plus show it was talked about maybe 2 minutes. The show was focused on pedophilia at the highest levels.

Talk about a distraction. Let's not pay any attention to the real conspiracy though.

I'm very proud of Alex Jones. Keep fighting the good fight buddy. True Patriots support you.
edit on 30-6-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Painterz

Alex Jones will take a "step forward" with stories/coverage on things like Building 7, but then goes a million "steps back" trying to push ridiculous conspiracies like this one... Its hard to take the credible conspiracies serious when his spectrum is so vast....

link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

As far as i know..beast is a legit site...unless something changed.that im not aware off.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious to me the children are being forced into the Martian military to serve in the looming war with Santa Claus.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Box of Rain

As far as i know..beast is a legit site...unless something changed.that im not aware off.

NASA officially communicates through press releases and press conferences. If Guy Webster issued a press release about this, then the Daily Beast should have linked to it.

Maybe NASA did issue this denial in an official release, but it would have been helpful for the Daily Beast to give use that official release as the source for their story.

edit on 2017/6/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
not even jones believes this crap....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
But it doesn't take 20 years to get to Mars..

I wonder why they felt the need to explain this? Are people dumb enough to take Alex Jones seriously these days?

When they say "20 year ride" they're referring to the length of the mission. They're not talking about the length of the journey.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's a good question about if NASA actually released this press statement.

I've been digging a bit, but haven't found it yet. A few reliable news sources have reported on it. But I haven't seen the NASA statement yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ha ha ha...... oh crumb...lol

The site comments :
6 Comments

4 hours ago
bobcat4424
This article shows how Trump was elected. There is a lot of Dunning-Kruger Effect at the shallow end of the gene pool.

4 hours ago
John Colby
I'm getting more and more convinced that I do know where the world repository of stupidity resides.

5 hours ago
dgcasey
Amazing. I'm sorry, but NASA should have just kept their mouths shut. You don't respond to such idiotic accusations from pond scum.

6 hours ago
Darr247
I hope DHS is putting extra guards around the SpaceX rockets, so some loon doesn't steal one to make the 9-month (minimum) trip to mars with their kalashnikov to conduct their own "investigation" (like the guy that shot up the ping pong pizza shop based on ridiculous infowars stories).

6 hours ago
jon0303
There's one born every minute.

7 hours ago
John Lee
no smoke without fire.

Oh my gosh.........
We have to wonder what effect our presence in the world has made.......

Sometimes you just have to bow to the absurd .....

edit on 30-6-2017 by Plotus because: either I'm in..... or out of my mind...... I prefer 'IN'

edit on 30-6-2017 by Plotus because: to condense, as in condence......you know...

edit on 30-6-2017 by Plotus because: back to un-condense a wee bit

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Gotta push the fantasy angle for the judge.

"See judge, its all just bull#. Im really an on-kilter guy ya #er! Excuse me."

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

WTF?

“There are no humans on Mars. There are active rovers on Mars. There was a rumor going around last week that there weren’t. There are,” Guy Webster, who is a spokesperson for Mars exploration at NASA, told The Daily Beast. “But there are no humans.”

Wait, there's something amiss. Where are they then, Ceres? Am I the only one who thinks this is an oddly unmotivated half-answer?

"Contrary to some reports, there’s no pending announcement from NASA regarding extraterrestrial life," Dr Zurbuchen wrote on Twitter.
Nasa finally speaks out over rumours it is about to reveal evidence of aliens

Never A Straight Answer anyone?
edit on 30-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very loose correlations made in both the headline and the detail.

The NASA spokesman mentioned only that some remark was made about there being no rovers on Mars when there are.

“There are no humans on Mars. There are active rovers on Mars. There was a rumor going around last week that there weren’t. There are,” Guy Webster.

There is no forcing, no mention of children, no mention of Alex Jones...nuttin'

Just a cheeky, bits stuck together online piece of crap from an asshole.

Mind you, neither did the NASA man even mention Martians...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yes, really.

It seems NASA have put out a statement after claims made on Alex Jones' Infowars that the agency has been kidnapping children and flying them to Mars:

LINK

Mr Webster's rebuttal came into response to a guest on the Infowars channel, which is aired across the US, named Robert David Steele. He was interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, and during that interview he said that children had been secretly kidnapped and sent on a mission to Mars.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” said Steele. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

I suppose the bigger question becomes, why does anybody believe anything they hear on Infowars?

But I thought this was pretty amusing. Shame though, if it was true it would mean NASA were miles ahead technologically speaking of where they seem to be at the moment.

This just goes to show you the power of right wing fake news and how it was powerful enough to swing the election

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
INFOWARS:

Credible, HONEST, trustworthy....

News

(Because child slaves on Mars is TOTALLY a 'thing'!!!)

edit on 30-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join