It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: badw0lf

One small quibble with your screed ... CNN is a for-profit company.

You are opposed to their seeking ratings? Which is the business they are in?

How odd.

So a tabloid it is, not a reputable news outlet. I'm fine with that. I wish the rest of the populace was.

I like the Onion too, makes me giggle at times !!

So what does that make Fox News and Breitbart?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Why do you and others like you insist on these feeble attempts to put words in others' mouths???

Who thinks that any media company has "the best interests of Americans in their heart"?

I mean, really ... that's absurd to even type up.

Yet, you still say nothing about the fact that the fallacious premise of this thread is that one employee out of thousands speaks for a huge corporation, you just continue to spew the same irrelevant prattle.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: UKTruth

Are you kidding? Dont you know that there isn't possibly a statement that a person could ever ever ever ever say that could be taken for what it is not without having the 5 minutes of audio before and after the clip. Never in a million years.

Lol, yeah - except when it suits a particular narrative... hell even anonymous sources seem to carry more weight with these people than actual video

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Since when do we need a CNN employee to tell us American voters are stupid? lol.

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.

#ruleone

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
... LOL ... "actual video" that has been chopped up and staged ...

Veritas has themselves admitted on multiple occasions that they are producing a narrative, not reporting the facts.

Yet, that doesn't slow down the lurching train of illogical, baseless claims even for a second among some here ...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Since when do we need a CNN employee to tell us American voters are stupid? lol.

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.

#ruleone

Now now ... mustn't point out the rather obvious hypocrisy among the "CNN thinks all 'Mericans is stoopid" crew, Angel.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

One small quibble with your screed ... CNN is a for-profit company.

You are opposed to their seeking ratings? Which is the business they are in?

How odd.

So a tabloid it is, not a reputable news outlet. I'm fine with that. I wish the rest of the populace was.

I like the Onion too, makes me giggle at times !!

So what does that make Fox News and Breitbart?

I dunno, havent seen any footage of them calling their viewers stupid and bragging about how they only report fake news to gain ratings.

But you never know, I'm leaning to pretty much all MSM being borked. has been down here for years. left wing leaning rubbish. In a globally connected world, you can only wonder why there is such a push to silence those who are considered alternative media, hey?

#thewaroninformation

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But, on what exactly are you basing the reality of the fake Trump-Russia narrative then? When you just admitted that the media will do anything and everything for profit and to push a certain agenda?

In the last few days, you've had a couple of people at a high position at CNN say the same thing; as it seems, we have all the reason to believe that CNN is intentionally lying and misleading people for profit and rating.

And why is that irrelevant? Hearing what the people who work so hard on pushing a fake narrative for over a year now really think, I think that's extremely important. I'm sorry if you don't see it as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Once again (and for the last time) I'll refer you to the topic ...

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You're the one who said that CNN must be fake news and a tabloid because they seek rating just like Fox News does.

edit on 6/30/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Okay, now I see that you are just messing with me.

Keep playing games

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Okay, now I see that you are just messing with me.

Keep playing games

Playing games? How absurd.

Let me break it down for you again ...

The OP lists a video from a known fraudster in an attempt to claim that CNN thinks Americans are stupid.

I've asked for evidence from you directly five times now for that ridiculous claim; you keep trying to deflect to something you're comfortable with, the unending crap about "fake news."

The only thing proven here is that one employee of CNN has an opinion. That's it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You're the one who said that CNN must be fake news and a tabloid because they seek rating just like Fox News does.

And?

I've still not seen any video of FOX claiming they manufacture stories for ratings.

what are you even trying to claim here? CNN has been caught red handed. I'd love it if fox fauxed up as bad.

Also, I never said CNN must be fake news. I simply look at the footage of them claiming they are. Big difference. They ADMIT it.

Come on DA..

edit on 30/6/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Nope. CNN hasn't been caught. It's just one lowly employee's opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

And?

I've still not seen any video of FOX claiming they manufacture stories for ratings.

what are you even trying to claim here? CNN has been caught red handed. I'd love it if fox fauxed up as bad.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a video of CNN claiming that they "manufacture stories for ratings"?

That'd be interesting to see ... surely you're not merely overgeneralizing in a sad attempt to hold up the irrational narrative here, are you?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's not even that ... it's a butchered clip of the same kinds of fraudulent attempts at "hit jobs" that Veritas is known for.

/shrug

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Perhaps you havent watched the videos properly.

Fake staged events, admission from more than one person, and not just opinion, but claims the CEO telling his staff to get back to the russian narrative. Not quite opinion, more like stated facts.

It's ok though, CNN is a stable and reliable network. we're all stupid to them, remember?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Oh christ - isn't he done posting his little videos yet so he can fade back into irrelevance?

link   

It's not even that ... it's a butchered clip of the same kinds of fraudulent attempts at "hit jobs" that Veritas is known for.

/shrug

What's funny is that Fox News wouldn't even touch this. That should tell them something.

link   

/shrug

Shhh or I will haiku you again, you phillistine.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join