It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He's right though, they are stupid as sh*t. If they weren't, we would have ended up with Bernie or Rand Paul instead. Somebody you can at least respect as a person, regardless of policy.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The only surprise here is why some parts of our communities are still unable to grasp the notion that liberals throw tantrums and threaten and deride their opposition and are completely incapable in and unarmed for actual, real discussion.

When I hear people go on about how the world is waking up, I giggle quietly to myself and think yeah it is and the awakening isn't what they think - it's people realizing the real way of things and shunning the dictatorship and violence of the left, for rationality and pragmatism.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gryphon66

No response to teh videos I just posted? Real leftists break down for you that CNN work for The Man, and you're dipping out eh?

They have had plenty responses. You are just getting here late and trying to troll.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
The only surprise here is why some parts of our communities are still unable to grasp the notion that liberals throw tantrums and threaten and deride their opposition and are completely incapable in and unarmed for actual, real discussion.

When I hear people go on about how the world is waking up, I giggle quietly to myself and think yeah it is and the awakening isn't what they think - it's people realizing the real way of things and shunning the dictatorship and violence of the left, for rationality and pragmatism.

Um its not the liberals throwing tantrums about this. Its the right trying blow this out of proportion to justify their war on CNN and the media at large.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Pointing out that CNN is a peddler of lies and deceit isn't throwing a tantrum and I honestly think any sane person would be grateful for it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Our TOP candidates were Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump........

I would tend to agree with CNN on this one........

And you prove CNN's point, considering they were backing HC 100% lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 3.

Associate Producer, Jimmy Carr, has given us all a further glimpse into the boardroom of CNN - you won't be disappointed.

This is beyond politics - CNN itself, as a media organization with the privileges and protections afforded to it has reverted to a camp of maniacs hell bent on creating a fantasy.

This is 9 minutes long and is basically in 2 parts - in the 2nd part, a TV pre-recorded interview audio was leaked and they have presented it in contrast to what CNN aired.

Their days are surely numbered after this.......

Not all Americans just the deplorable stupid ones that voted trump in office..that's fact!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: VengefulGhost

This is exactly what the left has been saying for a while now; they openly insult American people who voted for President Trump.

When you hear a presidential candidate, call millions of Americans sexists, racists, bigots, homophobic, xenophobic, and when you see the cheers of people at the rally, everything is clear. The mainstream media thinks those things about the average American.

If CNN were to be shut down, and rightfully so, the left would be shouting literally Hitler, oppression and what not
Its not an insult if its true.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 3.

Associate Producer, Jimmy Carr, has given us all a further glimpse into the boardroom of CNN - you won't be disappointed.

This is beyond politics - CNN itself, as a media organization with the privileges and protections afforded to it has reverted to a camp of maniacs hell bent on creating a fantasy.

This is 9 minutes long and is basically in 2 parts - in the 2nd part, a TV pre-recorded interview audio was leaked and they have presented it in contrast to what CNN aired.

Their days are surely numbered after this.......

Not all Americans just the deplorable stupid ones that voted trump in office..that's fact!

So far, this is the strongest argument I have seen posted in this thread in defense of CNN - you win, I got nothing to come back with to counter your profound wisdom.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

Hey Hillary. Meow!

Thanks you for reminding us that everyone against the Bush's & Clinton's (same thing), SJW's, the evisceration of US sovereignty (Globalism), liberal fascism, unprecedented corruption, George Soros, ISIS, Al Qaeda, rabid censorship, goosestepping violent mobs against all who oppose them (Fascism), a lack of accountability, Regressive Liberal PC, anti-white social engineering, and so on are all the same thing: deplorable scumbaggery.

Somehow we all nearly forgot about that. Please do make sure we never forget that anyone against all of the effing BS that Hillary, Obama, the DNC, Soros and the regressive liberal platform represent are all just one singular binary construct of a lot of people. Maybe come show up with an Antifa violent mob and beat each one of us up to remind us in case we ever manage to forget.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm so happy lol please keep shtting on them! F CNN the devils network!! All arrogant ass prompter robot anchors that spit out whatever bs their master tells them to. The channel is always about shtting on trump man, I absolutely love donald because I know he loves America and I KNOW he wants to be the best ever because of his ego of course. THE MANS A BOSS PEOPLE please start seeing it. Seriously he will not let ANYONE out-boss him or push him around and LOOK AT THE MARKETS PEOPLE! Getting higher and higher by the day.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamphead444
I'm so happy lol please keep shtting on them! F CNN the devils network!! All arrogant ass prompter robot anchors that spit out whatever bs their master tells them to. The channel is always about shtting on trump man, I absolutely love donald because I know he loves America and I KNOW he wants to be the best ever because of his ego of course. THE MANS A BOSS PEOPLE please start seeing it. Seriously he will not let ANYONE out-boss him or push him around and LOOK AT THE MARKETS PEOPLE! Getting higher and higher by the day.

Going to say the same to Fox News and Breitbart?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
a reply to: Pyle

Pointing out that CNN is a peddler of lies and deceit isn't throwing a tantrum and I honestly think any sane person would be grateful for it.

Well put - CNN are the darlings of the left precisely because they are completely biased against Trump and peddle in fake news. It's amazing how anyone on a conspiracy theory site could abandon their scepticism of any media outlet just because it says things they like to hear - true or not.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The Fox News and Breitbat are the darlings of the right.
Your point again?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If Trump tweeted that the voters were "stupid a sh1t" you'd all be lapping it up as a great that he speaks the truth.

Pathetic double standards from Trump snowflakes.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: UKTruth

The Fox News and Breitbat are the darlings of the right.
Your point again?

It's amazing how anyone on a conspiracy theory site could abandon their scepticism of any media outlet just because it says things they like to hear - true or not.

That is my point.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Well Trump openly said that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose any voters. To me that implies that those voters are stupid as sh*t. From the horse's own mouth...

Great deflection. Can't stick to the post topic?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What she doesnt.understand is the rationale behind.

People are.so sick of the left.politics that they would choose anyone thaths against it...no matter who that is or what he/she did....

The level of disgust is that strong. Thaths what he meant.

But it sounds better to them the way they interpret it.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

We all know the truth...its just that...you cant say it out loud....if they feed you.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: kaylaluv

It goes beyond ratings. CNN is clearly trying to indoctrinate it's viewers and brainwash them with a deliberate false agenda.

Trump thinks his voters aren't too bright - he loves the "poorly educated". That was my point. 

The irony with that is - from my point of view - people that support Trump are usually more capable of using common sense, are more rational, and have higher IQ's.

And usually do not have liberal arts degrees and live in faux hippy fantasy worlds.

Typically wannabe actors...who think CNN is a news company.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join