It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm glad you pointed this out, because I've never heard this on ATS before. It's refreshing to see such original, mature thought from a fellow member. Your words are a soothing balm for America's bloody face lift.

I, as a lawless, whimpering gansta, now see the error of my ways. Instead of burning down cities, I will torch myself so I feel the pain I have inflicted upon your beautiful mind.

It does feel good, Flyingclaydisk. Like being born again.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
what city was burned to the ground?? I must of missed that day's news or somethng.

We're working on Phoenix. Contrary to popular belief, the heat roasting Phoenix isn't coming from any natural phenomena. No, we're using a strategically placed mirror in Sedona to concentrate the sun's rays. You could say it's the most gansta torch of all.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: underwerks

Looking at the last 4 years of elections at the federal, state and local level - it's pretty clear that the left is losing.

The left isn't losing, they've already lost.

Now comes the climb back to the top of the pyramid, and after they fall from favor it'll be the conservatives turn again.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

As it always has been..

There will be no climb back until the utterly disgusting ideology infesting the left's political representatives is washed clean.

Says you.

After seeing the flies that are starting to gather on Trumps way of doing things barely 6 months into this administration, I think people are already looking for something new.

And it may not even be completely because of Trump himself. Does anyone really believe that the majority of Americans will vote again for Trump knowing they are also voting for Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannon?

Does anyone really believe the democrats who stayed home are going to stay home again?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

after my grandmother passed on, my mom found an old ku klux clan uniform in her attic, I never even got to see it, she shot it away and just told me about it and how my grandmother's sister's husband was a member of it.. told me never to tell anyone about it... it was such a lose, and believe me when I say I stand against everything that the klan stood for along with their actions... but good or bad, it was a part of my family's history...
and I would of put is right beside all the stuff about the other member of my family that helped in the underground railroad!!!! one family tree consisting of slaves, rebels, warriors, emancipators, racists, authors, with even a touch of nobility and knighthood.... a history that is really quite colorful and diverse...
and so reflective of our nations history.... there's nothing in either to be ashamed of, we are a nation of slaves, of the poor and unwanted, criminals and rebels at heart.... and we pulled together to build one of the greatest nations the earth has ever seen....
you bring up the fact that a few people burned a few things and rioted, but what can I say, the boston tea party was a far bigger riot and was more than likely much more expensive in damage!! and if my roots weren't involved personally, they most certainly supported it!!! if I see anyone as an enemy then I must also see a part of myself as one also!! arson is a criminal offense, just like blowing up abortion clinics and such.... all I can do is expect, and hope that the laws are enforced in both cases... and know that if alot of the population gets to the point where they feel that they need to, another modern day boston tea party will take place, and war will again spill blood on american soil...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

curious as to what you are talking about...
more info?? or are you joking??

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Who said that?

Did I ever say that?

No.

Please cite where I've said "I am winning", or "conservatives are winning". What I've said, and continue to say, is the progressive liberal left is losing traction, losing identity and losing respect within their own party and the broader community.

Contrary to what many have alleged in this thread, it is not about anyone winning, but rather about the state of affairs in an opposing political party. Call it a wake up call if you wish.

Then again, if the left were really losing, there wouldn't be a need for trolls to show up, spam the board with inflammatory topics, and then disappear like they constantly do. Over and over and over again..

I really do have to run now (to work), BUT, I wanted to respond to this "spam and run" allegation. If that's directed at me, I haven't counted my posts on this thread, but I'd guess it to be around (50) or so...so far. So, I'm hardly spamming and running! Further, I have every intention of engaging the discussion as long as there are meaningful contributions and/or responses. So, while you may be able to point to some other examples of such behavior, don't attribute that behavior to me. I think I've pretty clearly demonstrated that I'm not shy to engage the topic

Am I right???

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

curious as to what you are talking about...
more info?? or are you joking??

It was a joke. I was playing off the wording from the original post about torches, cities and ganstas.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

LOL. It's an obvious sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Who said that?

Did I ever say that?

No.

Please cite where I've said "I am winning", or "conservatives are winning". What I've said, and continue to say, is the progressive liberal left is losing traction, losing identity and losing respect within their own party and the broader community.

Contrary to what many have alleged in this thread, it is not about anyone winning, but rather about the state of affairs in an opposing political party. Call it a wake up call if you wish.

Then again, if the left were really losing, there wouldn't be a need for trolls to show up, spam the board with inflammatory topics, and then disappear like they constantly do. Over and over and over again..

I really do have to run now (to work), BUT, I wanted to respond to this "spam and run" allegation. If that's directed at me, I haven't counted my posts on this thread, but I'd guess it to be around (50) or so...so far. So, I'm hardly spamming and running! Further, I have every intention of engaging the discussion as long as there are meaningful contributions and/or responses. So, while you may be able to point to some other examples of such behavior, don't attribute that behavior to me. I think I've pretty clearly demonstrated that I'm not shy to engage the topic

Am I right???

It wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the people that make a new account, spam the board with 5 or 6 topics and then vanish.

You lost as well this last election, it just hasn't hit you yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

trump is getting paid quite nicely for the role he is playing in all this...
ya see the goal was never to get into office to begin with.. it was to get a overly christian conservative into office, pence, who they knew could not win on his own merit. now trump is deliberately acting like an idiot to the point even the republicans can justify impeaching him. so trump will be impeached, but never charged with any wrong doing, he's made a bundle in each of his vacations to his winter white house, ect, when you consider that his hotels were reimbursed by the gov't for housing his staff and secret service there, and since he opted to donate his earnings to his pet charities, well, we taxpayers still end up paying for those salaries, but he gets a nice big tax write off for the donations...

and, well, we will soon had a gov't that is so entwined with the christian religion they will be right when they claim that this is a christian nation.... and a true good ole fashioned crusade can commence!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

now days, you never know... wouldn't have surprised me if they had somehow managed to set up an array of solar panels in such a way that it just amplified the heat from the sun to the point of baking the state...
after all, a solar oven can cook stuff rather nicely on sunny days..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

trump is getting paid quite nicely for the role he is playing in all this...
ya see the goal was never to get into office to begin with.. it was to get a overly christian conservative into office, pence, who they knew could not win on his own merit. now trump is deliberately acting like an idiot to the point even the republicans can justify impeaching him. so trump will be impeached, but never charged with any wrong doing, he's made a bundle in each of his vacations to his winter white house, ect, when you consider that his hotels were reimbursed by the gov't for housing his staff and secret service there, and since he opted to donate his earnings to his pet charities, well, we taxpayers still end up paying for those salaries, but he gets a nice big tax write off for the donations...

and, well, we will soon had a gov't that is so entwined with the christian religion they will be right when they claim that this is a christian nation.... and a true good ole fashioned crusade can commence!!!

An interesting theory but I think the damage being done to both the GOP and Christianity in general is substantial; not to mention the damage being done to the country itself. Our good standing with allied nations is in jeopardy as is the well-being of our citizens.

I do agree that there are other forces at work behind the scenes working on some other agenda... what that agenda is I don't know.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
LOL the rights ranks are filled with white nationalist, supremacist , racist, pedos and all sorts of backwards folk. 2017 the year white people scream racism LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I can't even come up with a comment on this one.

Really, I thought this site was about denying ignorance. And yet, in the realm of politics, all I see is an escalation of ignorance. Considering we go through this every 8 years, where the result is the same as far as people's reactions are concerned, I am left to surmise that the average US Americans memory is only good for maybe 2 or 3 years.

2000, Bush wins, the left comes unraveled and the Democrat party is left in disarray with predictions its going to disappear. Congressional progress in addressing real problems? None!

2008, Obama wins, the right comes unraveled and the Republican party is left in disarray with predictions its going to disappear. Congressional progress in addressing real problems? None!

2016, Trump wins, the left comes unraveled and the Democrat party is left in disarray with predictions its going to disappear. Congressional progress in addressing real problems? None!

Maybe you should take a cue from the movie, Ground Hog Day; but maybe that's too subtle, I'll give you a clue

NOTHING CHANGES

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Was someone screaming racism here, on this thread???

If so, I sure missed it!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

I'm glad you pointed this out, because I've never heard this on ATS before. It's refreshing to see such original, mature thought from a fellow member. Your words are a soothing balm for America's bloody face lift.

I, as a lawless, whimpering gansta, now see the error of my ways. Instead of burning down cities, I will torch myself so I feel the pain I have inflicted upon your beautiful mind.

It does feel good, Flyingclaydisk. Like being born again.

I, too, was so touched by OP's call. It has impressed upon my heart and soul in methods by which no man could possibly ever utter. I could feel it showering down from the vast wilds of the sky, anointing me with everything that I never knew I needed. I'm a changed woman now. No longer will these legs carry the body that carries the brain of a crazed leftist lady-child.

I shall burst from my cocoon, cut loose from my snowflake-stereotype shackles and confines and unite alongside you in our battle in making one fastidious side within the partisanship war, like that of an primordial, medieval skirmish.

This is not the age of left vs. right.

This is now the age of empires.

Thank you, OP. I thank you.

edit on 30-6-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
More gibberish from gloating from yet immature fans of Trump.

The OP is simply not close to reality. You folks keep making posts that probably literally relate accurately to perhaps .001% of the left population in America. Why don't you admit why you really make these posts? You feel like you've personally "won" because the dark horse guy you voted for got in, and you feel the need to chest-thump and gloat.

I think most who didn't vote for Trump (left or not), simply felt that he was a buffoon with little to no foreign policy acumen and tact. Turns out they were right. He -is- a political buffoon, and honestly an embarrassment in how he goes about his day-to-day business of being POTUS.

The funniest bit is how many are making excuses for not some, but -all- his faux pas and idiocy, as if Trump is secretly being clever and politically outmaneuvering his opposition. Apparently, he has made literally no mistakes. He is the best President in the history of the U.S. it seems, and it's absolutely (and sadly) hilarious people actually believe it.

I do think Trump has the chance to shake up some things that need shaking up, and probably will do some positive things for our economy, but overall, he truly is a buffoon. He is a fry cook from McD trying to be the head chef at a Michelin 3 star restaurant.

edit on 30-6-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hm.

Nice story. The only debasing, the only lies, the only chaos and immaturity is coming from the Oval Office...

Seriously. You are projecting.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Hm.

Nice story. The only debasing, the only lies, the only chaos and immaturity is coming from the Oval Office...

How OP woke up and had the idea to post this thread is beyond me.

Seriously. I would like to know what he puts in his pipe.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Hm.

How OP woke up and had the idea to post this thread is beyond me.

Seriously. I would like to know what he puts in his pipe.

Perhaps he was inspired by the President's latest tweets? The honor conferred on the Office of the President by the statement to "Psycho Joe" and "Low I.Q. Crazy Mika" and her bleeding face. It really is breathtaking to feel the depth and maturity of our elected leader.

We are so blessed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join