It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well, in her defense, she was actually asking me that question (and I responded).

To be fair, she was not advocating that, but rather asking me.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

they are being taken down because people from both sides of the aisle don't see them as being only an historical remnant which is a shame really. but you speak of rewriting history, most those ten commandments monuments that are scattered around the country are part of that rewritten history. they were placed there during the height of the cold war to support a particular political propaganda line. so, those monuments themselves are often the rewriters of history.
it's just plain stupid to wipe them out there, be much better if we did a better job of teaching, and understanding history and the monuments true connections to that history.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

If you were actually winning you wouldn't have to make a thread telling everyone that.

Pretty simple.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So slavery and oppression was just a minor issue that didn't really hurt anyone...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: kaylaluv

holy crap wow

so the south is the germans,the russians, or the nokoreans?

or you advocate the behavior of these disgusting dictators?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If the "Left" is losing...who is winning?

Cause it sure as hell isn't the common people.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

On this point we both completely agree!

100%

While it may seem surprising, I really do see both sides of the coin.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

your original post says more about you than the liberals "losing"
edit on 30-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Oh, I don't know if I'd say that. However, to go into examples would be off-topic and more down the road of the current administration, which is not really what this thread is about. Unemployment would be a good example, but again, I digress.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

They need to be shamed; they need to be ridiculed...until they stop behaving like spoiled rotten children!

Spoiled rotten children? I thought that was to be admired.

I mean, we do have President who sets that very same example, and it's applauded.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Who said that?

Did I ever say that?

No.

Please cite where I've said "I am winning", or "conservatives are winning". What I've said, and continue to say, is the progressive liberal left is losing traction, losing identity and losing respect within their own party and the broader community.

Contrary to what many have alleged in this thread, it is not about anyone winning, but rather about the state of affairs in an opposing political party. Call it a wake up call if you wish.

edit on 6/30/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Glad you feel that way, but I would question your comprehension of what I've said en-total.

I suggest you go back and re-read for balance.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

it reminds me of a joke thread, like you started this thread to make fun of the whiny cry-baby trump supporters...if that is what you are doing then , lofl...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
there's no exactness to my claim....
this country seems to be divided about 50/50 when it comes to politics.
and it's concerning when one of those 50s starts treating the other 50 as the enemy.
and, oh ya,you will probably point to the time when obama was in office and tell us how oh so badly yous were treating during that time, but then I could just point to the bush years, heck could probably go searching though the the archives here along with news articles from back then and find so many examples of of how your just repeating history here!!!
it didn't work out well for yas then and it's not gonna now... it's one big turn off for anyone who might be swayed by your arguments... I know, I am speaking from experience here. and that's if we are lucky and the danged crap doesn't blow up in our fact and we have the 50s on the streets in all out war!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well folks, gotta' run.

Great discussion! I'll try to rejoin soon. In the meantime...FIRE AWAY!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Best laugh I've had all week... in the face of declining support for Trump on both sides of the aisle, delusional Trump spunk guzzling supporters of the 70 year old lunatic baby man continue to prove just how ignorant and out of touch with reality they are. You people are living in total denial and it's pretty damn funny to see all the damage control going on here at ATS; so much so that it's a complete waste of time to bother visiting this site.

And the idiot parade continues... because all you clowns care about is "getting back" at the "Libtards" so you can claim you "won". Nah bro... nobody wins with that douche bag currently sitting in the most powerful office in the world. This is the beginning of the end for the US... we all lose.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Who said that?

Did I ever say that?

No.

Please cite where I've said "I am winning", or "conservatives are winning". What I've said, and continue to say, is the progressive liberal left is losing traction, losing identity and losing respect within their own party and the broader community.

Contrary to what many have alleged in this thread, it is not about anyone winning, but rather about the state of affairs in an opposing political party. Call it a wake up call if you wish.

Ahhh, sorry about that. I assumed you were winning if the evil liberals were losing.

My bad.

Then again, if the left were really losing, there wouldn't be a need for trolls to show up, spam the board with inflammatory topics, and then disappear like they constantly do. Over and over and over again..

But hey, I guess that's just because they're so excited they aren't losing like liberals..

Am I right?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Looking at the last 4 years of elections at the federal, state and local level - it's pretty clear that the left is losing.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Looking at the last 4 years of elections at the federal, state and local level - it's pretty clear that the left is losing.

The left isn't losing, they've already lost.

Now comes the climb back to the top of the pyramid, and after they fall from favor it'll be the conservatives turn again.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

As it always has been..
edit on 30-6-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: UKTruth

The left isn't losing, they've already lost.

Now comes the climb back to the top of the pyramid, and after they fall from favor it'll be the conservatives turn again.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

As it always has been..

There will be no climb back until the utterly disgusting ideology infesting the left's political representatives is washed clean.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join