It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Roger that!

But they forget so easily.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We're all "winning", according to the Toddler in Chief. So I don't know what you are talking about.

But he's right. We "won" so much that I'm already tired of "winning".

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Roger that!

On the way home from "Work".

They said on KFI the unemployment rate is at an 18 year low.

Jobs are becoming plentiful...if you want to work.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Now that's a pretty amusing perspective!

LOL!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Thankfully more Americans than EVER are seeing through the simplistic dichotomy of "right and left"

congratulate you and some of the others in your patience in dealing with what's left of the pathetic, triggered Trump sycophants.

Yawn - your simplistic dichotomy is showing, in keeping with the decline of ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yeah, unemployment here is sub 3% right now. That is the lowest in history!

Wonder why that is?????

Hmmmmm...

Oh, but let's not let facts get in the way! LOL! (not directed at you).

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That's a real possibility, but the media would have to be a group of the greatest actors of all time because all the outrage and triggeredness (is that a word?) coming from them seemed pretty genuine.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Roger that!

On the way home from "Work".

They said on KFI the unemployment rate is at an 18 year low.

Jobs are becoming plentiful...if you want to work.

Most people do want a job, but do not want to work.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You have to forgive him, he's been gone for awhile and was probably itching to use that word again.

Bet he feels really awesome right now.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's because of the latest WSJ article regarding Flynn and the hacked Clinton emails.

Notice how the latest batch of talking points is "collusion isn't illegal" the last week, then suddenly there's an outrageous tweet this morning? They knew this bomb would drop today.

Hannity was going nuts today, I seriously thought the man was going to have an aneurysm or stroke out.

The volume of "noise" or "chatter" increases in proportion to the revelations that are uncovered. Every. Freaking. Time.

It even happened prior to the election being over. Within a few hours of the "grab em' by the ____" tape, Wikileaks dropped the Podesta files. Hm. Coincidence?

There's always a rise in rhetoric prior to any damaging revelation, and some kind of swarm of distracting side shows right before/after. It's a media movie, and something someone like Trump and his "producers" would engineer.

It's painfully obvious.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
so, how many cities have the liberals burned down....

Where was the last city you saw burned to the ground by conservatives rioting?

I mean you did seem to suggest that a city was burned to the ground by liberals...
just wondering which one it was, didn't hear anything about it....
sure, a few riots with people burning parts of their neighborhood, but well, not all liberals are that big of idiots, believe me... if we were firebugs, we'd go to the richer part of town, not our own...

and, most of the murders and violence in my city has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, probably most of them involve bad drug deals or something.... think there was one or maybe two angry ex-employees bringing their guns to work and going off... but there's no way to really know weather they were liberal or not... ain't been no riots here, just people going about their business....
it's only in your reality where the cities are burning to the ground and the people are going crazy and murdering people left and right... and really, it wouldn't surprise me if it's not really your reality either... it's just something that your read, or saw on the tv... happening in one of the few troubled big cities... but of course, you know that they all identify as liberals!!! and of course, that makes all liberals guilty by association...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Based on the volume of these frankly pitiful threads

Bwaaaaaaaaahh did you just say that?
OMFG I have seen it all now

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Okay...so here's the fundamental difference I see in today's society as it relates to the conservatives and the liberals (right and left).

Now I could be wrong here, but this is honestly how I feel...(and I will speak for myself, and not others)...

I believe that were an external force to attempt to destroy the US government structure and it's people (though whatever means); liberals would only lift a hand to defend this nation if a liberal power was in the majority of government. Conversely, I honestly believe that conservatives would defend this nation no matter who was in power. And, to me this is a fundamental difference.

Distilling this down to a more direct thought, I believe that liberals would welcome the destruction of this constitutional republic if it meant they could take down conservative power. I honestly don't believe conservatives would feel / act the same way if liberals were in the majority. So, to me, what this feels like is liberals are only willing to fight for this republic if it works for their own personal ideology and beliefs, whereas conservatives believe in the republic as a whole, warts and all.

That's honestly how I feel.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

ya, except some liberals kind of spoke out against some of the things like obamacare... and we weren't called racists...
maybe it was just something about the way you spoke out that caused them to call you a racist???

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The whole world is losing

It's the way it is..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

If you honestly feel like that, you may want to go spend several weeks in nature to clear your head and gain perspective.

It appears you're world view and perspective are frighteningly twisted and inaccurate. Some fresh air and zero tv, radio, internet or any kind of news would be healthy for you.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I just saw it snot.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

You would be sorely mistaken to think I don't already "live" in that world!

Please exemplify where my view is "frighteningly twisted and inaccurate". Please do provide examples.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

This is such a troll.
Seriously.

You're just shadowboxing your brothers in an echo chamber of your own design.

No one is fighting you because we're bored to tears of this SNIP.

We've moved on with our lives and are waiting for you to stop Trumpeting so we can get back to talking about UFO's and Secret Societies.

We're not losing, we're ignoring you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join