It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Rconrad

You DO have another song on that 'record', don't you??? Because all I hear is the same song playing over, and over and over again.

Also, one other tiny pointer; you should really stop leaving out the "I hope", and "I wish" parts at the beginning and ends of each sentence. It would really add a lot of context for your reader. That is, unless of course you're Nostradamus or something, and I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Face it, the report is bunk. It's been proven by numerous sources to be bunk. It's written by a bunch of amateur bunko artists. Not even the most liberal news outlet in the Universe, the NYT, would even publish it; it's BUNK! AND...now read this next part very, very, carefully...

EVEN IF IT WASN'T BUNK...IT DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING!!! There's no smoking gun, there's not even smoke and a toy gun! There's just nothing but a bunch of doctored up spooky sounding innuendo. There's NO, NONE, NADA, ZERO substance!! Do you need me to repeat this (...again)??? Sheesh!!

The closest MI6 ever got to that report may have been to use it to dry their hands with (or some other nether regions).

Really, let it go! This isn't 4Chan!

I thought NYT was fake news? Everything you just said isnt true. First you lie about actually reading the damn thing then you lie about its contents so it seems your lying master has taught you well. Every one of your replys has been deceitful. I see how you roll. Nobody said the intelligence is bunk only "unverified". It will be very difficult to prove Putin is blackmailing Trump especially sense Putin has murdered 9 people associated with the intelligence who did know the truth and Putin is the one who has all the cards to prove Trumps corruption. Google "Oleg Erovinkin". Why would Putin release it? Hes having to much fun watching Trump do whatever he asks. Its the only thing that explains why Trump cozys up to Russia/Putin given they just hacked our political system. Steele went into hiding for 3 months after his intelligence was printed because Putin was murdering people who were aware of Trumps blackmail. Does that sound like an agent that gathered phony intelligence? In fear for his life? All intelligence is unverified until it is proven and its only a matter of time before Trumps corruption is proven. Then you wont just be someone whos been conned like the entire world has been trying to tell you-you will be an fn ass___le who has been conned by the sound of your smug-ignorant-LYING- belligerent posts. Youre on a website -right now- about conspiracy theorys yet you are to ignorant to actually research the truth about your hero and WHY he is so in love with Putin. Hes so in love with Putin because Putin could destroy him. Trump has got you so lovestruck you will defend him til the end. You have no intention of actually reading Steeles intelligence so i will no longer deal with a simpleton. Just like most Trump supporters you lack the capacity to think for yourself and you gather all your information from a man who is a proven liar on a daily basis. Or fox news because thats the only news source that isnt fake news. Glory now dicklick because history will bare you are indeed a fool.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Rconrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

LOL. You're too funny. Your thread is amusing. It's like a little boy in playground going na na na you lose and I win!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

See, there you go again; you left out "I hope" and "I think".

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Glad I could amuse you.

I guess it's better than being torqued off. So there's that.

Have a great day!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

See, there you go again; you left out "I hope" and "I think".

"There you go again" Wow. What a well thought out intelligent response. Keep fooling yourself buddy.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

LOL. You're too funny. Your thread is amusing. It's like a little boy in playground going na na na you lose and I win!

Instead of getting into pissing matches with Winners, losers should focus on 2020, which is fast approaching.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Should you not address this to the OP who made this thread? I mean i'm sure Trump has already prepared his 2020 campaign... something about indicting Hillary and building that wall he promised.

Where are all the wall sheep anyway? He went from building the wall to posting wrestling memes, congratulations
you picked a winner!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Trump Wall is no longer a top priority. Hombres sneaking across the southern border successfully are down 74% since Obama was booted from office.

The USA can continue ramping up human and hi-tech enforcement. That will be sufficient.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Trump got $20 million in the budget to start prototypes on the wall. They are starting next week in san diego. Once they've chosen a prototype to use they'll get a full cost analysis and submit it to congress for funding. Construction on the wall will start in SoCal as soon as congress funds it.

www.mercurynews.com...

Pro tip: your inability to keep up with all of the progress trump is making is in no way proof of lack of progress.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Trump got $20 million in the budget to start prototypes on the wall. They are starting next week in san diego. Once they've chosen a prototype to use they'll get a full cost analysis and submit it to congress for funding. Construction on the wall will start in SoCal as soon as congress funds it.

www.mercurynews.com...

Pro tip: your inability to keep up with all of the progress trump is making is in no way proof of lack of progress.

Awww, its cute that you believe this. He does like to keep his supporters dangling from his line.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hombres sneaking across the southern border successfully are down 74% since Obama was booted from office.

FAKE NEWS!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Curious: if trump isn't making progress on his agenda, why are you lefty's so upset with him?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Oh...The Drama...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Oh...The Drama Emotion...

There, fixed your statement for you!

edit on 7/3/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Curious: if trump isn't making progress on his agenda, why are you lefty's so upset with him?

Was destroy relationships with America's oldest allies part of his agenda?
Was de-legitimise the Presidential office part of his agenda?

The only thing he has achieved really from his agenda that I wouldn't agree with is the pulling out of the Paris agreement.

Luckily he's been too busy arguing with people on Twitter to do anything else.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Which allies has he destroyed relationships with?

LOL @ de-legitimizing (that's how it's spelled) the office of president, that was done long before Trump set foot in there. But I'm assuming you're talking about trump tweets and yes the trump tweets were always part of the agenda.

Here's the Trump promise tracker so you can be informed on the progress he's made and is making: www.washingtonpost.com...
Here's the obama promise tracker so you can compare progress: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Those were some pretty interesting links. Kind of surprising, on all fronts, really. Not what I expected to see actually.

Interesting!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Which allies has he destroyed relationships with?

LOL @ de-legitimizing (that's how it's spelled) the office of president, that was done long before Trump set foot in there. But I'm assuming you're talking about trump tweets and yes the trump tweets were always part of the agenda.

Here's the Trump promise tracker so you can be informed on the progress he's made and is making: www.washingtonpost.com...
Here's the obama promise tracker so you can compare progress: www.washingtonpost.com...

First off, I didn't say "de-legitimizing".
Secondly, legitimise IS the correct spelling. Try again, perhaps I should start labelling FAKE NEWS now since you've just been exposes as both lying and incorrect. Yeah, I'll just shout down everything you post from now.

Oh so now its ok to use the Washington Post as a source? I thought that was FAKE NEWS. Or is it just the articles that don't expose Trump that you don't like.

So can I post my own promise trackers for you to follow? Or is it only legitimate if its something you post?

Trail of Broken Promises

Trump Lies Tracker

Lies lies and more lies

100 days of broken promises

edit on 4-7-2017 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Legitimize is spelled with a "z" not an "s." Unless you're british. Are you british?

"Oh so now its ok to use the Washington Post as a source?"
I never said it wasn't. You're the one with the ad-hominem source attacks, not me.

As for your promise trackers, they're simply the creation of political hacks, people just like you. But I won't try to stop you from posting them, nor will I stop from laughing at how idiotic you are. I do have one request though, could you post the Obama promise trackers from those same sites? TIA

Let me add a link. Trump is more than a president. He the God Emporer of the internet, no denying it.
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 4-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

This is what the left has become. LMAO! You'll never win an election again.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join