It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: Rconrad
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No emotion here-just logic. And no im not a clinton supporter either. Ask a middle class Trump supporter "Why do you like having your taxes raised while the millionaires get theirs lowered so you can eat their crumbs from trickle down economics" and they wont know what the # you are talking about. Trump got his support from the lowest educated white people and they have no idea what the republican agenda is ie "starve the poor to feed the rich." I would say its pathetic but in truth its sad because Trump conning millions of Americans proves the beavis and butthead generation has finally grown up. They have no idea they are getting #ed and that Trump doesnt give two good #s about them. Trump supporters are a used car salesman dream! Trump knew all he needed to do was wave a flag and the marks would flock to him. And so they did. Some people are simply gullible. Trump has been a conman for decades. Trump supporters dont wanna here theyve been conned because they think they are "winning" when really the millionaire class is winning. They have no freekin idea whats really going on around them. The ones on this site believe in Roswell yet they cant see a true to life con sold to them by a master salesman. Maybe i should use the word pathetic. And i guarantee not a one of them will read this. Proof that Putin is blackmailing their hero: www.documentcloud.org...

Could you cram any more MSM talking points in there?

And a link to supposed documents provided by BuzzFeed? LOL

How is that proof? Seriously.

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it so.

Funny how Trump supporters will only ever attack the source and not the information. Trump has normalized the term "fake news" and to Trump and his supporters it is literally ANYTHING that doesn't agree w/ their point of view.

also, i have learned, that according to trump supporters, news is always fake news, except for when it fits their agenda, then it is for real news. Especially if its Breitbart or an obscure online right wing news source, or trumps twitter...always real news to a trump supporter.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No emotion here-just logic. And no im not a clinton supporter either. Ask a middle class Trump supporter "Why do you like having your taxes raised while the millionaires get theirs lowered so you can eat their crumbs from trickle down economics" and they wont know what the # you are talking about. Trump got his support from the lowest educated white people and they have no idea what the republican agenda is ie "starve the poor to feed the rich." I would say its pathetic but in truth its sad because Trump conning millions of Americans proves the beavis and butthead generation has finally grown up. They have no idea they are getting #ed and that Trump doesnt give two good #s about them. Trump supporters are a used car salesman dream! Trump knew all he needed to do was wave a flag and the marks would flock to him. And so they did. Some people are simply gullible. Trump has been a conman for decades. Trump supporters dont wanna here theyve been conned because they think they are "winning" when really the millionaire class is winning. They have no freekin idea whats really going on around them. The ones on this site believe in Roswell yet they cant see a true to life con sold to them by a master salesman. Maybe i should use the word pathetic. And i guarantee not a one of them will read this. Proof that Putin is blackmailing their hero: www.documentcloud.org...

Ok alter boy. Why not enlighten yourself and actually read it? OPE-i forgot-your hero explicity warned you against it(because hes TERRIFIED you will!) so stay clueless-keep listening to Trump and DONT read it. Its only for adults anyway. www.documentcloud.org...

Because it's fake.

I thought I already told you that?

This is the same dossier that was all over the news and debunked.

If I want to read fiction, I'll go pick up a nice Isaac Asimov book.

As for your post that says it scares Trump supporters....No. It doesn't. It didn't then, it doesn't now.

I find it funny that you've been a member since 2013, and only choose now to post, and keep spewing the same nonsense post after post, with the same link to these FAKE dossiers.

What a waste of time on your part.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rconrad

I proved nothing of the sort. I read the first 10 pages or so, and when it just kept repeating the same sensationalized theme I quit reading any further. Quite obviously written by some kind of a shill, or someone bent on creating something out of nothing. I kept waiting for some giant revelation, but none came and eventually my gag reflex won out. I couldn't go on. Just more amateur bunk in a desperate attempt at generating shock and awe with smoke and mirrors.

In any case, it was pretty much off-topic anyway. Remember, this wasn't about Trump, this whole discussion isn't. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I will continue as long as required.

Now care to address any of the many points I have made? Or, let me be more direct; do you dispute the left AND the democrats are losing traction with the American people? Do you dispute they are losing identity? Do you dispute the news media is heavily biased left and is being called out on it? Do you dispute the left is losing credibility and the respect of the American people? Do you dispute the notion that one of the reasons for this flagging support is due to the violence, the riots and the fires creating an image of extremism which is distasteful to much of the broader population?

Do you dispute any of these things? If so, please explain why...and denial these things are not predominantly products of the left is not an explanation, it is simply "denial". The clinical kind, not the debate kind.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

Funny how Trump supporters will only ever attack the source and not the information. Trump has normalized the term "fake news" and to Trump and his supporters it is literally ANYTHING that doesn't agree w/ their point of view.

Then why did the NYT refused to publish it?

Why did CNN catch nine kinds of hell for it?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I'll tell you what I've learned through all of this...

Virtually ALL MSM news is fake, conjured or spun way outside the bounds of reality. ALL of them, save a couple, and no, FOX is not on that list! Neither is Breitbart. The media is completely and almost universally out of control, as is politics to a greater extent. As I have noted here, one of the biggest evils in our political system right now is the two party system, creating the overwhelming need to vote the lesser of two evils. No good is served by this. However, these words are lost on most, bent on defending the notion they didn't lose, ignoring 800 lb gorilla in the room and stroking their ego's with endless rhetoric and obfuscations.

Further, you know, to this day I don't even understand what Twitter even is, much less read or pay attention to it. Trump could say the sky was on fire on Twitter and I'd never even know it. The only reason I'm aware of Twitter at all is because everyone in the universe seems to cite it as if it is the universal source of truth. I could care less if God himself (or 'herself', don't want to be politically incorrect here) had a Twitter account...I still wouldn't read it.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if people haven't begun to actually WANT these problems to continue.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Why not add something of substance, even an opposing view, rather than just continuing to yammer on about having this uncomfortable thread (to you) shut down or locked???

Oblique references to reasons why other threads may have been closed down, in the hopes it will draw the attention and inspiration of moderators here is so petty and childish.

Aren't you more mature than this? Oh sorry, there's that "LA LA LA LA LA..." thing again.

Give it a rest, really!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Wait, so you're whinging about other peoples childish behaviour, having started a childish gloating thread of your own?

And now your toys are coming out the pram because waaaaah, somebody called you on being childish and questioned if such childishness had a place here?

You start out by calling people who disagree with you LOSERS! COMICAL! SAD! DESPERATE! WHIMPERING! And you're seriously now trying to sit on your high horse and blame everybody else?

I've not thrown any personal insults at you. If I have, I apologise. But look, in your opening statement you called me a loser, comical, sad, desperate, whimpering, etc. You invited all of your alt-right buddies to dog pile in and add more insults. ANd now you have the sheer gall to sit there with a holier-than-thou tone and say oh well, the problem is everybody else and not yourself?

Shameful. Utterly shameful. I am done with this alt-right cesspool.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Thank you!

Not blame everyone else, just you. The post you're responding to was only addressing your previous post, which was indeed 'circular' when compared to your other recent posts on this thread.

In any case, thank you.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DBCowboy

It illustrates your own hypocrisy.
That was a good one

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CasperDaGhost

Just hang onto that, and post it after you get (20) or so posts, I think that's the number.

OR, I can post it for you and you can just carry the thread from there. What would you like the title to be?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CasperDaGhost

Removed by me.
edit on 7/1/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Removed. Irrelevant now.

edit on 7/1/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Virtually ALL MSM news is fake, conjured or spun way outside the bounds of reality

Sorry, but if you believe that you're unbelievably ignorant, to put it mildly.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I think not. Because of where I work, I get to see ample examples of the "news story" and what really happened. 9 times out of 10 the "news" spins the story somehow to either attract more viewers or skew the story so it appears to align with some agenda. And, it's not just political either.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
- Makes thread about people losing
- Calls other people immature

Hmm.

Once again another attention seeking thread from the guy who paints every single liberal voter as an anarchist. Because you know, every single conservative voter is KKK.

Desperate for attention as usual.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join