It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sheen? Charlie? Is that you?

What is it you think you've won?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Sheen? Charlie? Is that you?

What is it you think you've won?

He won the golden stars.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Meh, not really. You are forgetting the left right swing. 4/8 years of this party then 4/8 years of that party etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The left has "lost", but what exactly has the right "won"?

Bragging rights in a pissing contest?

That's about it, the left aren't going anywhere, best you lot learn how to get along to, as Trump would say, make America great again.

Your country is far from great at the moment if you haven't noticed.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: carabao

originally posted by: toolgal462

These people simply do not understand the question or the words....That's the only explanation.

Tool seems a fitting name ToolGal...

Tool.

Sexist much?

How is that sexist?

Do you even understand what a tool is?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

You know, I'm really tired after a 16 hour day, but I have to ask you...

Is that really the best you got??? I mean, seriously; are you that much of an amateur that all you can come up with is that?? It's hard to even respond sensibly to something like your post.

I can respond to 12 year olds easier than this!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Are you under the impression that the whole world is competing with you?

You're so caught up in the game, that you've lost your mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I love how the liberal left in this thread uniformly insult and blame the right for extreme views that are hurting our country. Um... extreme views that hurt the country? Really? Exactly what then do you call the absolute childish criminal acts of the liberal left?

Clinton turned this nation into a laughing stock. obama buried it financially and created more racial and social division than any POTUS before him. For eight years all we heard was, "You lost - get over it."

Well hypocrites? When are YOU going to get over it and start acting like part of a nation instead of a bunch of separatist cry babies?

Now, I said some mean words. Go find a safe space and wait for someone to bring you a therapy dog and a healing pizza...which you wont pay for...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I love how the liberal left in this thread uniformly insult and blame the right for extreme views that are hurting our country. Um... extreme views that hurt the country? Really? Exactly what then do you call the absolute childish criminal acts of the liberal left?

Clinton turned this nation into a laughing stock. obama buried it financially and created more racial and social division than any POTUS before him. For eight years all we heard was, "You lost - get over it."

Well hypocrites? When are YOU going to get over it and start acting like part of a nation instead of a bunch of separatist cry babies?

Now, I said some mean words. Go find a safe space and wait for someone to bring you a therapy dog and a healing pizza...which you wont pay for...

How to destroy your own argument in one post...

1. Complain about the "left" insulting people on threads and how they mocked the right for years for "winning" during the Obama years.

2. End your post by insulting the "left" and supporting a thread that is mocking the "left" for "losing" the election.

Classic!

Hall of fame stupidity.

Just enjoy it while it lasts, your day in the sun will be short. Europe has rejected it, the UK are slowly coming to their senses... as usual the Americans are a bit slow but they are turning on Trump. His own supporters are so desperate they needed to create this thread to boost their self-esteem.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

How to destroy your own argument in one post...

1. Complain about the "left" insulting people on threads and how they mocked the right for years for "winning" during the Obama years.

2. End your post by insulting the "left" and supporting a thread that is mocking the "left" for "losing" the election.

Classic!

Hall of fame stupidity.

Just enjoy it while it lasts, your day in the sun will be short. Europe has rejected it, the UK are slowly coming to their senses... as usual the Americans are a bit slow but they are turning on Trump. His own supporters are so desperate they needed to create this thread to boost their self-esteem.

Your response is a perfect example of twisted left views.

There was no winning during the obama years...lmao

How did I insult the left? By making the observation that when they hear words they dont like they melt down like two year olds? And in another nice twist, no, I am not mocking the left for losing the election. I am mocking the left for acting like a bunch of whiny babies for losing the election.

Its not about boosting our self esteem. That is the traditional last gasp of every single liberal argument: attack their sense of self worth and call them weak - it makes you look stronger. NOT. And of course lets not ignore the personal attack at the end. Typical. Just sad, pathetic, and typical.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Your response is a perfect example of twisted left views.

There was no winning during the obama years...lmao

For eight years all we heard was, "You lost - get over it."

How did I insult the left?

I am mocking the left for acting like a bunch of whiny babies for losing the election.

That is the traditional last gasp of every single liberal argument: attack their sense of self worth and call them weak - it makes you look stronger. NOT.

And of course lets not ignore the personal attack at the end.

Typical. Just sad, pathetic, and typical.

There... I just destroyed your post with your own quotes. Now for the insult you so desire... you sir are a colossal idiot.
edit on 1-7-2017 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Why have the mods let this run on for 14 pages?

It's the top story on the front page of ATS. It's what people see first when they visit the site.

And I mean, really? Really?!

The thread where people were complaining about the alt-right echo chamber and the alt-right takeover of ATS and how they disliked all the insults on this website lately got shut down by the mods. But this thread of pure alt-right childish insults towards everybody that isn't them is still going?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's only going to get worse.

Jut look at today.

The media has shown no respect for the office of president. Fine. It's their right to show or not show. They have insulted Trump daily.

Trump responds back to the daily insults and everyone loses their sh!t over it. All of a sudden, Trump isn't respecting the media and is disrespecting the office.

But the left has been disrespecting the office since Nov. 8th.

The hypocrisy is rampant and it is only going to get worse.

Trump has insulted every one including you,but you don't even see that,you just want to desperately be in with the in crowd.

What does any of that have to do with my post about the hypocrisy of the left?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It illustrates your own hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It illustrates your own hypocrisy.

Ooooh. Burn.

Still doesn't address the issues.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If you go for the New World Order stuff and there's some reasons to be very worried about it then all we are doing is giving them what they want, us all to erupt against each other, culling us by our own actions and then we is our smaller depleted form become their bitch.

That is all this war of words is leading to and its starting to get to a head, just look at the world in general, its a smouldering volcano waiting to blow, violence is being incited left right and centre (literally) and it WILL blow...

Small edit:

What if these rumours of underground drilling are actually real and in preparation for our mass cull, you know its not as wacky as it sounds, there social unrest pretty much every where. look at Europe, its a tinderbox, the Middle East is just a war zone and then you look at the insanity of what is going on in America, its being pulled and pushed in every growing levels of violence and social confrontation that are being engineered by both the far left and far right...
edit on 1-7-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Well you know I'm not sure about that. The only place I ever read about violence being incited on the Left is here on ATS and the stories from all the alt-right websites that talk endlessly about the evil left and their Regime Of Violence (tm).

But being part of the left it's... the perspective I hear from the members on the right here does not match with my first hand experiences.

Yeah, there's some crazies. But on the whole, I see no evidence of large scale violence being incited on the Left. Nothing like the levels of violence I see coming from the language of the Right.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Ooooh. Burn.

Pull the trigger, shoot the messenger, burn the witch.

Winning!

edit on 1-7-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Wait till 2018..You'll see who the real losers are,and they will have R's next to there names...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Please Re read my post, I edited it...

As for no leftist evidence, just look at the steadily growing underground madness in the SJW world, people running around demanding Sharia Law when they don't even understand it. Yes crazies but crazies inciting racial confrontation where white and black relations are already being strained in large area's of America.

Its not at tipping point as yet but the feelings are there and you hear the far right talking of getting their guns ready. Again its only talk and most likely bravado but its happening and it does not take that much to start the flames of madness.

Am I talking utter madness, I really hope I am but from where I'm sitting the world looks a pretty unstable place with an American President who flies off the handle very easily. I really liked the notion of Trump coming in and stirring up the system which is exactly what he has done BUT I also see him as a lose canon but happily he can't do it all himself.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join