It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Celebrate your criticism and slamming of me...pleas do. Does it make you fell better? I hope so.

It affects me not. So, I hope it makes some of y'all feel better. Else, why say it?

Seems some need to exact that punishing little slam, that exact little laser beam "feel good" thing; that thing they can go to bed and sleep on. It's okay. Really no matter. Glad it makes you feel good.

It leaves no mark. But I'm glad it makes you feel good.

You see, I live in the bigger world, that world which makes us all whole. Sorry about your troubles.

LOL!!

edit on 6/30/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wish President Trump would use his amazing negotiating skills, to confront and shut down one of the most Dangerous of our true domestic threats, out of control and unreasonable medical costs.....that's the heart of the issue...We're all " Losing" when our neighbors go bankrupt from medical bills....think this is a bi-partisan issue to the average person. Excellent health care sure seems to be a priority to both "libs" and " repubs" who vote to make sure they have it !

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Indeed the greatest social and political changes regarding justice, peace and well being has been initiated by liberal ideas and policies in the 20th and 21st centuries.

Civil rights for racial minorities, and woman, for example are at the vanguard of this progress. Consider woman couldn’t even vote until the early twentieth century!

Child labor laws--- and other liberal ideas: 40 hour work week, vacation time, 8 hour day, minimum wage laws all initiated by liberal unionism.

Indeed, the very foundation of just social change, that has evolved alongside modernity has been liberal ideas that, although not perfect( since the human species is not perfect), has created the greatest and highest economic standard of living in the western world, unmatched by any other civilization that we know of in history.

All this progress, and much more unmentioned, though, came at the price of virulent obstruction from conservatism. Conservatives were against social security, unemployment insurance, against civil and human rights, against child labor laws, against consumer rights laws, minimum wage laws, against food stamps for the poor, social welfare for the poor, national health care, indeed I could go on and on and on and on-- nearly to an encyclopedic description of all the progress laden initiatives from Liberalism that today ALL (even conservatives, grudgingly) admit are needed progress, that were vociferously opposed by conservatives.

Indeed the changing world in-fact revolves around liberal paradigms. Conservatives on the other hand serve mainly as obstructers to well needed progress of the human race on the social, spiritual, and economic levels of civilization.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Truth be known...I wish some of you all could walk the path I walk every day.

I wonder how it is from some secure place, at night, where there is no repercussions for anything they say. From the basement of their Mom's house, or just the secrecy of their own den or basement.

It's a strange world, with many strange people in it. I guess that's okay.

BUT...don't be a PUTZ!! Really!!

(and it seems many are being just that)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hey man, the basement I live in is #ing awesome.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Oh, please do celebrate your liberal brothers! Star everything they say.

It'll be really cool!! (You'll win) (and you'll feel good tomorrow).

But will you?

The sheer volume of the responses to this thread prove my OP beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

You're "LOSING", left! Sorry, but you are!!

How laughable!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I agree OP. But looks like quite a few are still in denial about the political ass whippins they have taken lately.

One must wonder how many more L's can this bunch of losers take before leaving their moms basement and joining ANTIFA in some American flag burnings and assaults.

I think some are still holding out hope for the fake Russian collusion story. Its gonna be a fun 3.5 years watching these snowflakes getting triggered everyday by Trump

lol
edit on 30-6-2017 by JRoss896 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

I think you've lost it.
I totally agree.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

TO bad this isnt your grandparents democratic party. Liberals of today are not liberals of yesterday. John F Kennedy wouldn't even make it out of the primary's this day and age.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's only going to get worse.

Jut look at today.

The media has shown no respect for the office of president. Fine. It's their right to show or not show. They have insulted Trump daily.

Trump responds back to the daily insults and everyone loses their sh!t over it. All of a sudden, Trump isn't respecting the media and is disrespecting the office.

But the left has been disrespecting the office since Nov. 8th.

The hypocrisy is rampant and it is only going to get worse.

Trump has insulted every one including you,but you don't even see that,you just want to desperately be in with the in crowd.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Everyone is "Losing", once again, from this " Circus " ...if ever there was a " Great Wizard of OZ "..it's Donald Trump....let's just hope his un-veiling brings Brains, Heart, Courage and the Wisdom that there's " No Place Like Home !! " Maybe he can practice " The Art of Deal " and zero in on folding bad, wasteful deals, instead of folding under pressure to TPTB.....he's not in the "CLUB" that rule's the World, and he's having a melt down on Twitter !

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Nice post.. Looks like you triggered a bunch of liberal cupcakes.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

reading this lousy post, and the general mood of this discussion board, I think we all lost.
We have a president who is all "antics" and little substance.
We have a country with lots of problems that this man will never come close to fixing.
so yep, the left lost. Just like everyone else, even those in denial.

I was going to go through every single post but this pretty much sums it up, pure reality and facts.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Celebrate your criticism and slamming of me...pleas do. Does it make you fell better? I hope so.

It affects me not. So, I hope it makes some of y'all feel better. Else, why say it?

Seems some need to exact that punishing little slam, that exact little laser beam "feel good" thing; that thing they can go to bed and sleep on. It's okay. Really no matter. Glad it makes you feel good.

It leaves no mark. But I'm glad it makes you feel good.

You see, I live in the bigger world, that world which makes us all whole. Sorry about your troubles.

LOL!!

Hey Flyingclay,

I assure you my comments were not personal, only directed at the topic.

See, what bothers me about all of this is how we now can't work towards bipartisanship and "win win"
Policies because Trump is about "winners and losers" and the GOP are using him to ram through one sided, ill-thought legislation designed to create winners of the rich and losers of the middle class and poor.

This is not what makes America great. We are great when we make strides forward towards progress in an ever-advancing creation of civil order to meet the challenges and opportunities of the time, tempered and grounded by our conservative friends and their vision that can help to anchor progress with constructive realism.

We are on the same freaking team, folks, like it or not. Team America is divided with in-fighting and while we do this, other nations are filling the gap where our leadership has failed.

We are giving up our Primacy in the world.

WE the People are ALL losing as long as we try to crush the ideas and the membership of our own team.

Yes we have conflicting IDEAS that through mature and reasoned debate, through compromise and respectful consideration can result in even greater American solutions to our problems and challenges.

We need to lift each other up, not tear each other down. We need to redefine how we work with each other. This isn't really a wrestling match of scored points and smack downs, this is our mutual lives at stake, all together.

We are in a very dangerous place as a nation.

I hope this makes sense to you. Both sides (all sides) are to blame, so no finger pointing here.

AB

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

LOL...ya think!!

LOLOLOL!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You know, you make an interesting point. some interesting points.

I won't disrespect your points as they are valid in many ways.

Thank you for your response. !!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

But, you didn't go through every post...You didn't. You just jumped in.

You didn't read everything. You didn't read the balance, you just jumped in.

You were "gonna'

It's kind of like one of those "I was gonna', I shoulda...I coulda'.

But you didn't.

Sorry, but you just didn't

Next.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If it's any consolation on this thread; I will continue to fight...forever.

My motivation is to exemplify those who will rail on me and others like me.

Look at their jeers, look at their excuses and diversions.

I will not ever end. This is not about Trump, as many thousand times as I've said it, but it's lost.

This is about balance lost. This is about everything some of the opposition have talked about, though the are unable to see. this is about...the elite.

How hard is this to understand????

Those who wish to take Trump to task, are equally missing the point. This thread was NEVER about Trump. It just wasn't.

How foolish are some of you for thinking so??

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Both sides are controlled by one's handlers..one's herder, one's puppet master.They the ones holding the strings and leading the sheeple..they the only winners in all this.
The reason why i didnt go through the thread was that it saddens me as who I am, have to watch media and people control you mortals to a point in which it seems that your a worker ant or a honey bee..just programmed to do what it is told.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Honestly, I will NEVER give up. I just wont.

Y'all are some great folks, but I will NEVER give up...not EVER.

I'm sorry, but it's just who I am.

Most of you have never seen the things I have. Never seen the world I have. I will never give up. Never!

I'm sorry, and I don't mean to be arrogant, and I don't think I am, but I honestly have seen things most haven't. I've lived in a world different from most. I will never, not EVER, surrender this freedom. I've "seen" the other side, and it's not pretty. Slam on me as you will, call me names...do what you wish, but I will never give up. Ever.

I've seen how much all this is worth...from 800' below the surface. Most can never imagine such a thing. I've seen the "end". I've seen "life" and I've seen "death".......but worse, I've seen the blur which makes neither of these things matter in the face of corporate profits. I've seen my friends die. Some of you losers...tell me you can say the same!! Tell me you've been to the edge, and seen you're own mortality in front of you...in a spilt second. Have you?

You underestimate me. My OP is exactly as I've stated. You're LOSING. How hard is this to understand?

I stand by my OP! One hundred percent...no matter what some of the other folks want to call me.

All the best. Love you all, and take care!

edit on 7/1/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join