It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Thank you, honestly, for illustrating with your links my point better than I ever could have!

Where were the fires the looting and the mass riots??

There weren't any, were there?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: snuffie

So politicians acknowledged the attempts of a movement and that equates to support?

As I said, the occupy movement had too many "flags" the only thing truly unifying them was their choice of squatting and a shared contempt for the 1%.

Just because some people rioted it doesn't mean they all did, conspiracies about "insurgents" starting riots were not unheard and quite frankly possible, it's happened here in the UK in the past.

Fact is nothing changed, no government wishes a change when it comes to the scales of economy. Neither left nor right.

Maybe the next great squatting will only have one flag and will be totally unified... One can hope.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Wow...and this is on topic how again??

Talk about obfuscation!!!

Lots of points to discuss in your post, but unfortunately only one of those is on-topic and that is your first point about the 'Occupy' movement. ...

I never suggested it was government sponsored, only that it was wholly championed by the left.

Thanks for your response though.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This is such a troll.
Seriously.

You're just shadowboxing your brothers in an echo chamber of your own design.

No one is fighting you because we're bored to tears of this SNIP.

We've moved on with our lives and are waiting for you to stop Trumpeting so we can get back to talking about UFO's and Secret Societies.

We're not losing, we're ignoring you.

Sure you are...you lost long ago and live in constant state of delusion that the left will win the world from the evil clutches of all the things you don't believe exist yet they stop utopia from happening.

The left does not seem to understand AT ALL how this world works....until they do they will keep damaging it even more...till they realize just how badly they are being played and used.

Go after the REAL problems...or be totally crushed...for those neither on the right or left we can see the left is BY FAR going about things in all the wrong ways.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You'd have to watch "Occupy Unmasked', Andrew Brietbart put the pieces together makes it easy enough to see if your blinders are not on.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Kettu

You would be sorely mistaken to think I don't already "live" in that world!

Please exemplify where my view is "frighteningly twisted and inaccurate". Please do provide examples.

Sure:

Distilling this down to a more direct thought, I believe that liberals would welcome the destruction of this constitutional republic if it meant they could take down conservative power.

That, right there isn't normal or rational thinking. It isn't even "tin-foily". To be quite frank and honest, it's delusional and worrisome to see.

It worries me that people like yourself are getting so tweaked around and confused about what is really going on in the country.

That kind of thinking leads to radicalization, and radicalization leads to very dark places.

Almost every millennial i meet openly admits the things the OP said...what delusion are YOU living in...social media and all media have you entirely.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You do realize that not everyone that has left leanings, is a democrat, green party, progressive etc is losing or destroying America.

I think Antifa is like 12 people or something. LOL Many democrats are Christians, own guns and support border protections.

You should have quantified your statement. The establishment Democrats who are paid and bought by large corporations, like Clinton and pelosi and Debbie Wasserman shultz are losing.

The others, what you see in the media is not really very many people. In the scheme of things.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Painterz
What, exactly, is the point of this childish demeaning thread?

To complain about liberals, Obama, and how life isn't fair.

On par for the usual ATS threads - was not disappointed.

What has happened to this website.....?

The world is changing...noone cares about most conspiracies anymore.

Meaningless with this social war going on...

We are in the MIDDLE of the conspiracy and that is why we talk about it.

Liberals laughed and call everyone fools for not believing everything government and media say...you have made your beds and changed the world...unfortunately for the worse.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Liberals been changing this nation into something I hardly even recognize anymore.
They need to go somewhere else and start their own nation.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: poncho1982

The right isn't much better. But at least they're not acting like spoiled children

But they are, and this is someone who considers himself a constitutional conservative.....

The right has INDEED been acting like spoiled children ever sine Trump got elected......its been a persistent gloat fest, and the president elect himself often acts like a spoiled child, lashing out like a teenage girl on his twitter.....

Sitting in the middle watching both sides, honestly other than HOW they choose to act out, they are both acting like spoiled rotten children, screaming and flinging their own feces at each other.......

You are not..and have never been in the middle.

You have no idea at all where the middle even is...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Actually its all on point when you consider your claim that the left is losing.

I'll sum it up for ya

All Americans are losing. Threads like this, attitudes like yours. They serve to only scare people away from politics.

Marginalising and stereotyping, it's extreme. I suppose it's all that's left this far into a presidency... I digress?

So again,
The left isn't losing, everyone is. All your doing is providing reasons why nobody bothers with politics, it's like volunteering for a looney tunes cartoon.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Liberals are losing that's why republicans are breaking their necks to pass a LIBERAL health care law that LIBERALS STARTED

LIBERALS STARTED SS, UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE, RETIREMENT PENSIONS, EVERYTHING PEOPEL WANT, NEED AND LIKE!!!!LE

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
No, the American people and the rest of the world has lost.

You have won only one thing, Idiocracy.

The world is laughing at the US until you find a leader who is able to string at least two sentences together.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If it makes you feel good keep saying it, but it's certainly doesn't mean what you're saying is anything close to reality. I'm neither a liberal nor conservative, but when you start talking about liberals losing respect and credibility, it just shows how ignorant your post really is. We have a POTUS that has proven time and time again he lacks any sense of respect or credibility! How many recorded videos do you need to see showing Trump lying before you face reality? How many childish tweets do you need to see before realizing this POTUS has a serious problem? He has no self-control even when his own party tells him to stop his ridiculous tweets!! Respect? Really? How many times has Trump put his foot in his mouth and attacked and bullied members of his own party! Lets not mention how many times he's personally attacked and disrespected women! How do you respect someone let alone the POTUS when he acts like child????

It's party ignorance and attacks like yours is what's dividing this country. If you and other Trump supporters can't admit you made a mistake voting this idiot into office, America is in a heap of trouble.

United we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you can't tell the difference between the left and liberalism, you've already lost the plot.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

One mistake, whole swaths of politically leaning people cannot all be painted with the same brush. Too judgemental, to black and white for my taste.

In a way, it's true, provided Trump delivers and stops being too much of an idiot or child, but the world the real world isn't so divided.

The strong left/right bias, either way, is kind of creepy in so many ways.

If you want to really win? Don't gloat and pray for everyone.

edit on 30-6-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

If you can't tell the difference between the left and liberalism, you've already lost the plot.

I draw the line where the left starts to intersect the left hand path, but that's a good distinction.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Prayers were answered last fall when the adults were put back in charge.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I just have to ask, when do you Republican folks stop denigrating the Liberals and show a little humility?

From where I'm sitting sure you can call out the left for whatever you wish, though to do so and claim the moral high ground isn't really productive, especially when it is being done whilst rubbing your hands with glee, like you don't even wish to acknowledge that those you choose sound off about are actually still people.

Come on, surely a more joined up and mature approach would be to stem the flow of echo chamber self serving threads like this and actually reach out to the other side and find some common ground to begin building bridges.

Calling out the opposition whilst parading like the cat who got the cream is no more mature than the shenanigans you folks call out the left for.

In the long term division is not adding up, merely just taking away.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: snuffie
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Prayers were answered last fall when the adults were put back in charge.

Look, Texas/Endtimez/Steve/Zane/etc:

Trump is a spoiled little baby child in a man's body.

No "adults" were put in charge. A narcissistic obsessive compulsive kindergartener was put in charge, with all his school yard bully tactics, whining, name calling, and "No you did it first" play ground BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join