It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're LOSING !!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hm.

Nice story. The only debasing, the only lies, the only chaos and immaturity is coming from the Oval Office...

Seriously. You are projecting.

How OP woke up and had the idea to post this thread is beyond me.

Seriously. I would like to know what he puts in his pipe.

Covfefe.....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Hm.

Nice story. The only debasing, the only lies, the only chaos and immaturity is coming from the Oval Office...

Covfefe.....

I...*gasp* just died.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hm.

Perhaps he was inspired by the President's latest tweets? The honor conferred on the Office of the President by the statement to "Psycho Joe" and "Low I.Q. Crazy Mika" and her bleeding face. It really is breathtaking to feel the depth and maturity of our elected leader.

We are so blessed.

Ha.
And to think his time spent tweeting those lovely words could be better spent on other forms of prose....

Perhaps he could work on delivering the masses a further blessing of a book, written by him, made completely of haikus?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Bleeding faced woman
Bane of my Presidency
So blonde and so wrong

I tweet for Justice
Crazy Mika Psycho Joe
Such losers so wrong

Wrong wrong loser wrong
I hit back ten times as hard
Bleed from 'wherever'

It is Beautiful
The best the greatest morning
I tweet at sunrise

My ice cream two scoops
More for me than loser guests
Ha ha ha so sad

America Great Again
Build the Wall so beautiful
Tremendous great wall

Mexico will pay
Trade war will make it happen
China's "Wall" will Lose!

Covfefe hexplt
Mimsywm bobo di wanna
Oops I fell asleep

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Bleeding faced woman
Bane of my Presidency
So blonde and so wrong

I tweet for Justice
Crazy Mika Psycho Joe
Such losers so wrong

Wrong wrong loser wrong
I hit back ten times as hard
Bleed from 'wherever'

It is Beautiful
The best the greatest morning
I tweet at sunrise

My ice cream two scoops
More for me than loser guests
Ha ha ha so sad

America Great Again
Build the Wall so beautiful
Tremendous great wall

Mexico will pay
Trade war will make it happen
China's "Wall" will Lose!

Covfefe hexplt
Mimsywm bobo di wanna
Oops I fell asleep

Haahahaha.

After this post, we must be wed. You must be there to entertain me for all of time.

So spot on, you'd think it was a leaked doc.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Okay, so I answered your question, now you answer mine...

Name the last place / time where there was a conservative intiated riot, fire or looting...just one. (?)

en.wikipedia.org...

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

You asked for one example. There are two.

In my googling, I also ran across several other references to people who were so devastated by Obama being reelected, that they committed some really horrible acts against others.

One man killed his wife and kids, then shot himself.

A woman ran her boyfriend over with her SUV because he voted for Obama.

A Texas politician actually tried to get support for Texas to secede because Obama won.

Now, can we *please* at least acknowledge that sitting here on ATS pointing fingers at 'the other side' is just playing into the hands of those that want to keep America divided, hurt, confused and angry? You may have meant well by your OP, but you're playing right into the 'keep 'em separated' garbage we need to be banding together against.

Your post, along with others that are filling up the mud-pit, are giving these Anti-FA loonies way more attention than they deserve. That's what they WANT. Arrest the idiots. Get them out of society since they can't play nice with others. But stop giving them more power over the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Liberal leftie here...and I'm not losing anything except patience with thick political posters who cannot grasp the larger themes.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Liberal leftie here...and I'm not losing anything except patience with thick political posters who cannot grasp the larger themes.

Ssh...be careful...they might hear you.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Funny - I don't equate the middle with mediocrity. I guess I'd consider myself a liberal, but I'm rational above all. We need people who think more rationally running this country. That, imho, is not Trump and the minions he's assembled. Someone like Theodore Roosevelt comes to mind - someone who gets sh!t done, but in a rational manner. Trump, et al, are quite the opposite of rational..

Really?

How SHOULD a president treat the media who like it or not have always a left agenda.

And this media is followed completely by nearly everyone...affects them all.

When have they ever offered up clear truth on anything...

NEVER regarding big government.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

They 'Occupied Wall Street' and it was going to change the World,

The government was behind that? I'm sorry but I failed to notice any government support administered, maybe you can provide some links. Anyways it appeared to me that their was too many "flags" at "occupy wherever" and the media did it's best to portray that...

Kinda like what you're doing now, putting anyone with "left-leaning" political tendencies and putting them all in one bag and naming it "your enemy", those are your words not mine.

It's an asinine approach and marginalises millions of people, and considering a good portion of ATS are not even American it kinda shows nothing but tomfoolery.

Anyways where are these cities burning to the ground? You've mentioned that several times now.

Honestly, I'm not sure if its the good days of phallus measuring class that inspires these threads or the mastering of impersonating a phallus. Either way it's kinda pathetic.

Meanwhile we could actually debate some politics, like why hasn't China pulled out of the climate change agreement or if the infinite wisdom and a few leaves from the money tree will solve it, we could even discuss the flat earth. Anything is better than this drivel.

Just chill out.

We're all losing, the planet is being butchered and your average Joe regardless of his politics hardly gets a pig's ear out of it. Keep screaming about commies and grand conspiracies of global warming, might as well throw in some fascism while your at it. All your really doing is turning people away from politics, because whilst both sides bait and measure monuments, others watch in disbelief and think anyone associated with politics is a utter male chicken.

Actually it's something that's gone on a long time, people always hate politics/politicians. America is funny in that everyone is rootin n tootin their group come election time but in reality very few people are involved in politics.

That's the real thing that needs to change, relying on others to get things done never works out, doesn't matter if he is an "outsider" and quite frankly Trump has little in common with the common person, he's another person from a long line of people who we chose to lead us who isn't like us.

So like I say, chill out. You're acting like a cheerleader for a game nobody particularly likes.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

They 'Occupied Wall Street' and it was going to change the World,

The government was behind that? I'm sorry but I failed to notice any government support administered, maybe you can provide some links. Anyways it appeared to me that their was too many "flags" at "occupy wherever" and the media did it's best to portray that...

Kinda like what you're doing now, putting anyone with "left-leaning" political tendencies and putting them all in one bag and naming it "your enemy", those are your words not mine.

It's an asinine approach and marginalises millions of people, and considering a good portion of ATS are not even American it kinda shows nothing but tomfoolery.

Anyways where are these cities burning to the ground? You've mentioned that several times now.

Honestly, I'm not sure if its the good days of phallus measuring class that inspires these threads or the mastering of impersonating a phallus. Either way it's kinda pathetic.

Meanwhile we could actually debate some politics, like why hasn't China pulled out of the climate change agreement or if the infinite wisdom and a few leaves from the money tree will solve it, we could even discuss the flat earth. Anything is better than this drivel.

Just chill out.

We're all losing, the planet is being butchered and your average Joe regardless of his politics hardly gets a pig's ear out of it. Keep screaming about commies and grand conspiracies of global warming, might as well throw in some fascism while your at it. All your really doing is turning people away from politics, because whilst both sides bait and measure monuments, others watch in disbelief and think anyone associated with politics is a utter male chicken.

Actually it's something that's gone on a long time, people always hate politics/politicians. America is funny in that everyone is rootin n tootin their group come election time but in reality very few people are involved in politics.

That's the real thing that needs to change, relying on others to get things done never works out, doesn't matter if he is an "outsider" and quite frankly Trump has little in common with the common person, he's another person from a long line of people who we chose to lead us who isn't like us.

So like I say, chill out. You're acting like a cheerleader for a game nobody particularly likes.

Wonderfully, wonderfully put!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Gothmog

the entire op is basically insult after insult, personal attack after personal attack on everyone who might identify as liberal, along with some who don't identify as liberal but just don't agree with some of the positions the right has been taking of late so others decide they are liberal. it's gotten to be so common on ats that a lot of people are just deciding to spend their time doing other things instead of participating on these boards. seems to me, we are all losing!!!

It is too offset the entire media that does that for noones good.

Go tell THEM to stop..ahhh but they have you...so entirely worse than all religions combined.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If we're losing so badly, why are you desperately seeking affirmation from your peer group? Based on the volume of these frankly pitiful threads, one could be forgiven for believing that many Trumpkins are as weak and inherently insecure as Trump himself is.

I’ll compare number of others and my posts in this sub forum to yours any time. If amount of posts equals insecurity, I’d watch your post count...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Gothmog

the entire op is basically insult after insult, personal attack after personal attack on everyone who might identify as liberal, along with some who don't identify as liberal but just don't agree with some of the positions the right has been taking of late so others decide they are liberal. it's gotten to be so common on ats that a lot of people are just deciding to spend their time doing other things instead of participating on these boards. seems to me, we are all losing!!!

It is too offset the entire media that does that for noones good.

Go tell THEM to stop..ahhh but they have you...so entirely worse than all religions combined.

Trying to "offset" the msm on ATS via thread posting like this is as fruitless of an endeavor as you telling people to tell the msm to stop. Neither is a realistic approach and is merely shouting personal opinions for the hell of it 'just because'.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Do you know who's the biggest loser here? Trump and his dumba*s supporters.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Couldn't get past the OP, but shouldn't this be in chit-chat? I mean, that's all it is. No substance whatsoever.

CHITCHAT please.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Couldn't get past the OP, but shouldn't this be in chit-chat? I mean, that's all it is. No substance whatsoever.

CHITCHAT please.

Especially what with the random remarks about liberals burning down cities.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... as the echo chamber grows smaller and smaller ...

Thankfully more Americans than EVER are seeing through the simplistic dichotomy of "right and left" ... still the few faithful desperately seek out reassurance that they are not the fools they know they are.

How trite and pathetic ...

And still you fully believe the left is on the correct path...only thing that has changed are the surface thoughts.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What, me worry? Nah, buddy, I've lost before, so what?
You don't get it, I'm dirt, mother#er, I can't be crushed
F*ckers, open the books up and stop bull#ting the kid

genius.com...

Listening to that while contemplanting the OP, I found some synchronicity. Who am I not to share?
edit on 30-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join