It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know about you guys but.........

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why not make it 4 instead, that's an even number.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

And I wonder really what Trump or any other pres could do? The petro $ is what rules the day, and we are indeed painted into a box.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I think we agree for the most part. We could argue specific points, but I'd like to leave it where it's at.

Well said.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Seems lost on the protestors at the airport that this is to try to insure that the "bad" people are kept out by vetting.

Yeah sometimes it does seem like it. It is part of the flow of two enemies who can't see eye to eye because........?. Who knows.

It is of paramount importance that we know who is coming into our nation.

I agree with that being important. The vetting process will have to be meticulous if not perfect if it is to work correctly.

I wish we could all just be nice, but there are radical segments of the world that do not play well with others.

I have actually come to learn that most people are nice a lot of the time, some people are nice some of the time, and a few people are not nice at all, but no one I have ever met was nice all the time.
edit on 29-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Sadly that is what it all comes down to... $ and politics.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Sociopaths seem to be the problem, they are a very small percentage of the population but cause all sort of havoc.

But as we all know religion is a super good way to make people go for each others throat.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You don't ban the country who gives you $350billion in an Arms deal...

It's not proper etiquette.

LOL - even the terrorist countries have their own terror watch lists of countries who are terrorist enablers - here's another one not on the 'travel-ban list of 6'....

A joint statement by Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt and the UAE has placed 59 individuals and 12 organisations - Qatar-based or funded by Qatar - on a "terror list".

www.aljazeera.com...

They keep raising the bar for the lowest denominator don't they.

You can't ban Saudi Arabia, a country that was recently elected to the UN women's rights commission. I heard they've been working really hard on all that gender equality and women's rights stuff they're so passionate about.
edit on 29-6-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Oh they understand plenty about the radical element. We already have a strong vetting process and Trump hasn't changed anything much really. They just see this as going overboard, putting the unnecessary fear in people more than it should.

I don't know. I think our vetting process could be improved dramatically. But it still might not be the problem. Illegal border crossings can have just as bad an impact if not worse than an enemy making through the check point. I would still try to improve the vetting,the knowledge and skill are present to do just that, but I would definitely up our border security, for the safety of the nation.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sociopaths seem to be the problem, they are a very small percentage of the population but cause all sort of havoc.

We can put whatever label you want on them. My true belief is that there are no more leaders in the world. Only manipulators. Mankind in it's adolescence from youth. The AGE of Materialism. The world is made up of high school cliques.

But as we all know religion is a super good way to make people go for each others throat.

There is only Truth, Lies, and Understanding, with little bits of Wisdom here and there to guide you.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

You can't ban Saudi Arabia, a country that was recently elected to the UN women's rights commission. I heard they've been working really hard on all that gender equality and women's rights stuff they're so passionate about.

As long as their working on it. Will they continue it?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

LMAO!!! You are good.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

I hope not I'm travelling to the US in 3 days! No! Please tell me this is a hoax!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

We should ban all people from coming from Israel into the USA...Make America great...Don't call me an anti semite...Israel hurts the US more than any Muslim country. Fact...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Twang

I have complete faith in you, that you will shatter the "Times banned in a month" record by miles. I gave you a gold star and an attaboy just for your persistence.

Sorry a lil off topic ya'll, well.....except for the ban part, carry on.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I wish I knew what you were talking about,I came to this forum to converse with like minds, not be accused for something I haven't even done.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I think this meeting is a good idea. It helps them to understand each other and religions. And it shows that those Muslims are peaceful and want peace.

And yet the Muslims from the ones on the Ban List are not peaceful. Irony............

The real irony is Saundi Arabia is not on the ban list.

Which is why its not a Muslim Ban. lol

No it's a ban on places that dimwit doesn't have a operating business.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Twang

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You obviously aren't, because nowhere did they call you a smart ass. You just came off looking pretty dense.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join