It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know about you guys but.........

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Did I like, miss the Party?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Do you not see the irony of the Saudi's not being on the list?

The Saudi's not being on the list because of their supposed connection is odd, your hyper patriotism must be a pleasure to deal with day to day.

And who supposed ? CNN ? Your neighbor ? A Youtube video ?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I know everyone is having fun and all, but, again, has anyone noticed the event mentioned in the OP was not about a protest of the travel ban?

It was an interfaith rally to raise awareness and unity for local communities and such?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I know everyone is having fun and all, but, again, has anyone noticed the event mentioned in the OP was not about a protest of the travel ban?

It was an interfaith rally to raise awareness and unity for local communities and such?

Yeah. I mentioned that the meeting was a much needed one and a good thing. Nice to see people of all faiths coming together.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

One more time just for you.

The joke was about the connection to 911-Saudi's and the fact that they are not on the list. And being upset about 911 could be seen as a reason to want the Saudi's on the list.

Adults joke-and yes even about 911. The joke I made wasn't about the victims, it was about the obvious omission of the Saudi's.

With this totally inadequate explanation, can you see it in your infinite all knowing grace to deem me forgiven?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well to be fair, we don't know what happened. There are still theories as to what happened.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Very true. Were the terrorists all Saudi?

And there are an awful lot of things that get overlooked with the Saudi's. The petro $ could be the reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: introvert

Yeah. I mentioned that the meeting was a much needed one and a good thing. Nice to see people of all faiths coming together.

Isn't this what we would hope for?

Muslims, Jews and Christians standing together for a united cause.

Sad that it was tossed aside to bitch and moan about the travel ban.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You still sore about that 911 thing?

Genuinely apologize to decent people who don't find that funny, and sure you will be forgiven, if being forgiven is what you actually want....

Again just for you, I don't care about your explanation of why you used 911 as a joke.
I find it distasteful, disrespectful and unpatriotic.

Adults make jokes, and other adults can say when a joke is vile.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I the Saudi-911 and "are you still sore about that 911 thing" is beyond your grasp. That's OK.

I will have to fall back on freedom of speech and you know what? If that statement flipped your sensible wig, do not listen to any comedian after 1960.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes back to the topic. Yeah I did notice that. It does seem to be a good thing in light of what happened. I take it that he was referring to an inner story within this story.

From the post source

Rabbi Kasten said her faith called her to the airport; she said she wanted to combat fear and distrust. "The most dangerous effect of these threats is that we will start to think that we need to protect ourselves at the expense of protecting others," she says.

While I can understand the nature of what she says, the message is wrong. These are the most dangerous times, as for human interaction, that than most can remember. It is not a time to invite a potential enemy into your midst, for it would be to late. I understand you have to have a heart about certain things, but we were also given a brain for discernment. Would it be wise to invite your enemies into your nation with open arms?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It's not behind my grasp, but it appears to be beyond yours that someone finds it disgusting that you use 911 in a joke.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

edit on 29-6-2017 by zazzafrazz because: DP even the universe is trying to get the point across

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Isn't this what we would hope for?

That is a reasonable and honest question.

Muslims, Jews and Christians standing together for a united cause

That would be great if they all did it, and stuck to it. Religion is to blame for this. Not for being false, but for one being good, and one being evil in each others eyes.

Sad that it was tossed aside to bitch and moan about the travel ban.

These are sad times indeed.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Very true. Were the terrorists all Saudi?

And there are an awful lot of things that get overlooked with the Saudi's. The petro $ could be the reason.

I fear my knowledge on this subject is not justifiable for a debate.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Seems lost on the protestors at the airport that this is to try to insure that the "bad" people are kept out by vetting.

It is of paramount importance that we know who is coming into our nation.

I wish we could all just be nice, but there are radical segments of the world that do not play well with others.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I am sorry if you are hurt by that comment. Sympathy. If it helps.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Ok, you don't like things you can't understand. I get it. If you go back and look at my statement then go back to Alien's comment it will all make sense.

In this case, 1+1=2, don't try so hard to make it =3.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Oh they understand plenty about the radical element. We already have a strong vetting process and Trump hasn't changed anything much really. They just see this as going overboard, putting the unnecessary fear in people more than it should.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Ok, you don't like things you can't understand. I get it. If you go back and look at my statement then go back to Alien's comment it will all make sense.

In this case, 1+1=2, don't try so hard to make it =3.

Sigh.....
I understand it perfectly well.

You used 911 as a joke. What I don't understand is your obsession with admitting it's what you did, then denying it's what you did.

Nor do I care, but it's been great holding your feet to the flames.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join