It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know about you guys but.........

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

cross your arms and cry all over your keyboard.
You were saying?

You mocked 911, that is mocking the victims, the mental gymnastics to disconnect from that is amusing to watch.

edit on 29-6-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
Travel Ban Today

These protesters are absolutely hilarious. 90 days have already come and gone and the Ban would have been already over lol. I guarantee you Trump already has the framework for extreme vetting in place but Trump wants the Travel Ban now just to prove a point to his critics about how its Racist/Islamophobia lol. And my point is we have not had a Islamic Terrorist attack in this country since Trump has taken office. The only Islamic terrorist attacks I have heard about since he has taken office is in Europe/Middle East. O and thanks to President Trumps leadership Iraq was able to take back Mosul ISIL (as Obama calls them) capital city. Something Obama did not want to do. And Yes he could have done it.

The travel ban issue is just a very small aspect of the story, only referring to it because a couple of the interfaith leaders joined the protest of the ban.

Seems like a very disingenuous OP.
edit on 29-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

This post has nothing to do with being patriotic

link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I believe you are making way more of this than you need to. We get it. You would live, breath, and die for anything you think is a mockery of 911. Admirable.

I'm only making more of it to those who are wincing that one of their team has used 911 in a joke in this thread, to anyone else I am a patriot.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I believe you are making way more of this than you need to. We get it. You would live, breath, and die for anything you think is a mockery of 911. Admirable.

I'm only making more of it to those who are wincing that one of their team has used 911 in a joke in this thread, to anyone else I am a patriot.

Just getting up to speed on this topic?

What was said about 911?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You don't get the fact that the Saudi govt who is supposed to be mixed up in 911 isn't on the list is kinda odd. That was the point of my post that has you in a spin.

And you said I never have a beef with conservs-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take 2 steps away from the key board. Or write a reply and wait 24 hours to hit "reply".

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Lets face it. If the ban had have included Saudi Arabia , Congress would have voted it down 99.9%
Oh, no . We hate Trump, blame it on him...
Ri freakin diculous

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Your excuse is unacceptable. You mocked 911 to try be funny on a ATS thread. I don't care what excuses you are blathering out .

Telling me to take two steps away, encourges me to take two steps closer, and I have my best high heels on, my stride is long.

(post by knowledgehunter0986 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

'm only making more of it to those who are wincing that one of their team has used 911 in a joke in this thread, to anyone else I am a patriot.

That is why I said it was Admirable. You are deflecting from the OP. Grandstanding if you will. I am sure no one on here thinks that 911 is anything to laugh at. He was not mocking 911 in the fashion you are claiming. You are being disingenuous. There is no wincing here. We are discussing another topic. Maybe you could make a thread about your feelings on this matter so that you will not push the off topic problem.

link   

I have my best high heels on, my stride is long.

link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Hey buddy he made the statement, sue me if Im the only one holding him accountable.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The Saudi's not being on the list because of their supposed connection is odd, your hyper patriotism must be a pleasure to deal with day to day.
And if you take 2 steps forward you will wreck your keyboard.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

'm only making more of it to those who are wincing that one of their team has used 911 in a joke in this thread, to anyone else I am a patriot.

Any thoughts on the OP?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Hey buddy he made the statement, sue me if Im the only one holding him accountable.

I'm not your buddy, pal.

Any thoughts on the OP?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Do you not see the irony of the Saudi's not being on the list?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
OK mate

Have you asked seasonal that question...he started it with insulting 911 victims.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Will hopefully come back to this one
edit on 6/29/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
oh please. You have mocked plenty of things on this board. Get over yourself. Your the only one here trying to appeal to a fan club.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The Saudi's not being on the list because of their supposed connection is odd, your hyper patriotism must be a pleasure to deal with day to day.
And if you take 2 steps forward you will wreck your keyboard.

Oh sure I must be hyper patriot if I find your insult of 911 poor taste by using it in a joke (which you even said that is what you did) Funny I thought it made me kinda normal....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join