It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know about you guys but.........

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I believe he might be referring to how some think that Saudi funded the 911 attacks. Which is not mocking 911, but alluding to Saudi not being on the ban list.
edit on 29-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Xianb

a reply to: Xianb

I think this meeting is a good idea. It helps them to understand each other and religions. And it shows that those Muslims are peaceful and want peace.

And yet the Muslims from the ones on the Ban List are not peaceful. Irony............

The real irony is Saudi Arabia is not on the ban list.

Because oil.

Whale oil beef hooked - never wooda thunk it.

link   

O and thanks to President Trumps leadership Iraq was able to take back Mosul ISIL (as Obama calls them) capital city. Something Obama did not want to do. And Yes he could have done it.

I am no fan of Obama, but he did hlp them get the ball rolling starting in October of 2016 and he had not yet stepped out of office by the time they liberated the Eastern half. I don't care for his policies, but at least give him credit for getting it started, no?? Just for historical accuracy sake???

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I would not have a problem with them being on the list. They should be. Just politics as usual there.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Of course not...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Meaning that if you subscribe to the Saudi connection to 911 and they are not on the ban list that is ironic. And asking if you are sore is an obvious (to some) attempt at smart assery.

Err no
You said ...."Are you still sore about 911." That is mocking the atrocity of that day.
The answer you just gave is as lame as the last minute "edit/sarc" you panic added when called on it.
And to your final point sweetie. I don't try be a smart arse, we all know I am

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The real irony is Saudi Arabia is not on the ban list.

That's because they supply the money and the men for the terrorist ops.

Now, if you remove Saudi Arabia, how will the Governments get to claim terror and use that to introduce all sorts of new laws, policies, and restrictions to control the masses?

Terrorism is a useful tool, for the New World Order agenda. When the Soviet Union fell, the US and Western powers needed to fill the vacuum of "enemy combatant" to further the global agenda, and since no nation wanted to pick up the ball, to replace the all powerful Union of the Soviets, they had to invent a stateless enemy. Hence, "terrorism" was born.

We never heard so much about terrorists, when the big bad wolf on the block was the USSR.

Now that Russia is just a fluffy pussy cat, the west needs a wolf of significant stature to pretend to fight.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Oh yes, I have brought that up OVER AND OVER....His temporary travel ban would have prevented 0 attacks, and the White House Has accomplished 0 that they could have with or without a travel ban....The travel ban is just to make trump feel like he has power, not that he will get anything done with the ban....

3 months from now when it SHOULD be lifted. 0 progress will be made. Just like 0 progress against terrorism has been made by the White House the past 5 months. Nice 90 day ISIS plan trump!!!!! The man is dumb as rocks. At this point in time I would WELCOME NIXON back!!!

edit on 29-6-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Meaning that if you subscribe to the Saudi connection to 911 and they are not on the ban list that is ironic. And asking if you are sore is an obvious (to some) attempt at smart assery.

Err no
You said ...."Are you still sore about 911." That is mocking the atrocity of that day.
The answer you just gave is as lame as the last minute "edit/sarc" you panic added when called on it.

Not last minute, that is what I intended. If you don't get it that's fine, it takes a little reading between the lines. That's OK.

And if your still having trouble "getting it" and think it is mocking, cross your arms and cry all over your keyboard.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

That makes too much sense and that's damn scary.
And thanks for bringing a good conspiracy theory (which is very possible BTW if you study history) here. ATS needs that so badly.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Whats 9/11
Ain't that what we press to call cops to come and shoot us and our dogs at the door??

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Lets face it. If the ban had have included Saudi Arabia , Congress would have voted it down 99.9%
Oh, no . We hate Trump, blame it on him...
Ri freakin diculous

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

9/11/01.
911 is pretty ironic as it was a call for help.

ETA - I was informed that it was a sarcasm. Must be tired. I blame Seasonal.
edit on 6/29/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Err no

LOL

Not last minute, that is what I intended. If you don't get it that's fine, it takes a little reading between the lines. That's OK.

And if your still having trouble "getting it" and think it is mocking, cross your arms and cry all over your keyboard.

Aww I love it when the kids here think that by telling me I'm a cry baby will make me cry. It's adorable.

I get what you wrote.
If reading between the lines is so important to you, Here is the memorial names of the people who died on 911 , go on keep being a funny sarcastic intewebz cowboy about them.

Read between these lines www.911memorial.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Pretty much.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Whats 9/11
Ain't that what we press to call cops to come and shoot us and our dogs at the door??

The level of Non - patriots in this thread is astounding. More mocking of the 911 atrocity.
*shakes head*

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I believe you are making way more of this than you need to. We get it. You would live, breath, and die for anything you think is a mockery of 911. Admirable. Now. Do you have any thoughts on the OP?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Err no

LOL

Aww I love it when the kids here think that by telling me I'm a cry baby will make me cry. It's adorable.

I get what you wrote.
If reading between the lines is so important to you, Here is the memorial names of the people who died on 911 , go on keep being a funny sarcastic intewebz cowboy about them.

Read between these lines www.911memorial.org...

Never said you were a cry baby. I said if you don't get it cry. Never said anything about the victims of 9-11, you did.

It don't take much shakin to make that pop fizz.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Again it was an ironic statement or in layman's terms a joke.

You are not the arbiter of patriotism.
edit on 29-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join