It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump states he is Liberating towns fast from the Illegal occupiers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Trump talks about liberating towns from from the illegal's.

This video is basically the victim's being heard. He goes a around the table and if they want to speak then they speak.

The only one that seems staged is Melissa. the others seem genuine. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Here is the link. I click the youtube button ...

edit on 29-6-2017 by Skorpy because: yay fix my video.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Video doesn't work

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

Fixed that, hope you don't mind...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks.

I will eventually figure it out.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The link works.
The people talking in this video makes my heart cry. Gangs are the American terrorist and so are common thugs, whether citizens or here illegally. Private prisons (changing the subject here) I feel are allowed to let the crimes continue and when its decided to go after known thugs, they put them in private prisons for profit. Are there any private prisons around Chicago, maybe not. Reason maybe is that the thugs keep themselves in their own type of "economic prison". Not much profit for the corporations that run these institutions, is there.

Anyway, America's President Trump is doing what many other US presidents have done. He is just more attached to the common people through the media and letting people know what is being done. Good or bad, don't really know, but it's good to see him showing and telling "this must be done, it's about securing the cities".

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
At the 26.44 minute mark I actually know Steve Ronnebeck and I was really good friends with and a co-worker of his son Grant who was murdered by an illegal. I even posted a thread here on ATS about it when it happened.

I trained Grant when I used to work for QT and him and I became good friends. A bunch of us QT peps including Grant even went to Six Flags together for by birthday.

So I know for a fact that Steve's accounts are 100% true. And a really great person was taken from us by some POS who not only was not supposed to be in this country. But days before the illegal murdered my friend he was arrested and then released on bond. The POS illegal had a history of violent crimes but some idiot judge thought it was smart to let him have a bond and go free to hurt others. Days later he shot my friend in the face over a pack of smokes.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
At the 26.44 minute mark I actually know Steve Ronnebeck and I was really good friends with and a co-worker of his son Grant who was murdered by an illegal. I even posted a thread here on ATS about it when it happened.

I trained Grant when I used to work for QT and him and I became good friends. A bunch of us QT peps including Grant even went to Six Flags together for by birthday.

So I know for a fact that Steve's accounts are 100% true. And a really great person was taken from us by some POS who not only was not supposed to be in this country. But days before the illegal murdered my friend he was arrested and then released on bond. The POS illegal had a history of violent crimes but some idiot judge thought it was smart to let him have a bond and go free to hurt others. Days later he shot my friend in the face over a pack of smokes.

Just sad, no other words here, just sad. Did America lose their minds when it comes to common sense these days.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks.

I will eventually figure it out.

Most welcome.

Hit 'quote' on my post and see how I used the bracket code, only capturing the YouTube "ID number" (everything after the equals '=' sign).

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ
I just read your thread about your friend. What a damn shame. I sincerely hope we can prevent other tragedies such as this with strict border controls and immigration policy.
A good Friend of mine was murdered yesterday by an Illegal immigrant.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Here is an update.

Looks like the bill was passed by the house. (Kates law) Fox News, so take it as it is..

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 29-6-2017 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2017 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

From the link

One bill passed by the House would deny federal grants to sanctuary cities and another, Kate’s Law, would increase the penalties for deported aliens who try to return to the United States.

HELL YEAH !!!!!! for both . And Kudos to Trump and company for ENFORCING THE LAWS OF THIS NATION .
Obama was lawless...The only ones he put in place were the ones against citizens.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: musicismagic

Just sad, no other words here, just sad. Did America lose their minds when it comes to common sense these days.

This marks a slow transition back to common sense and rational, intelligent thinking. We've seen the tide turning all over the Western World when it comes to people waking up and questioning unsustainable and idiotic immigration policies by their country's elite

Got to keep fighting the imbecilic policies that are preventing the West from entering a new more productive, enlightened era

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Framing of facts:
Ice anti-gang operation arrested
1,378 people
933 were american
445 were non american
280 were illegal
1,095 were gang members
112 illegals were gang members
Need help with the math?

edit on 29-6-2017 by daskakik because: Fetching a better source and numbers

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

So basically, Trump is suggesting that illegal immigrants are the cause of crime?

America is getting crazier and crazier.

Next thing they'll be sending all them JewsMexicans to concentrationFEMA camps!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Think carefully about how the world around you will change and prepare to be a part of it...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Harry S. Anslinger, the old Treasury ATF agent said that" it's the immigrants who have the links in their old country to manage smuggling, and such". Our local yokels are only the low hanging fruits. my quip!

top topics

join