It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6.45M Bail Set for Surgeon Charged in Child Rape Scheme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13
proven child rapists should be castrated and jailed, simple as that. they can't change what turns them on, so WE can change how their body responds to thought. if it were up to the general population, that is what would happen. i think the only reason it doesn't is because there are high level paedophiles flippin everywhere

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If this individual has dirt on important and influential people, he will either be hung out to dry, or permanently silenced. Which one of those things that happens will be the indicator of the importance and ubiquity of the complicit. It wouldn't surprise me if his bail is posted so that he can be taken somewhere convenient for his permanent silencing to take place.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: eisegesis

Well, that explains all of the baphomet horns, rituals and symbolism in Hollyweird and the Ruling Families/Governments/Powers.

It's also extremely appalling and heart breaking this happens...

Shouldn't there be an equal/opposite group/type of loving, positive people who want to help and love others in the world instead of just feeding their own desires and destroying beauty all around them? :/

Yeah, that's us. The average planetary citizen. It's just that the other side has been more organized, more dedicated. And when people have a "dark secret", it bonds them in a very close way, creating a strong sense of brotherhood...something we have allowed them to take away from us, by creating tensions between everyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 30-6-2017 by eisegesis because: Sorry, I'll just make a thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That is what is going on. And its all about Power. Though for the generational abused and trained/groomed children of the so called elites, one has to question the level of actual culpability they possess as they've been driven insane from childhood. Think even some of them will be rescued in the end. Though not sure of the process involved how long for example, how much is mitigated, but do know that sin has to be chosen freely of free mind and soul.

Its also biblical in the whole passage of cannabilism where the sensitive woman, not sensitive of heart, but so sensitive her foot bruises when it touches the ground, resembling the princess and the pea and royal blood. So a direct message in the bible giving ancient Sumar/Babylon black magic instructions that involves ritually killing cannabilizing even your own kin, family, children, wives, etc, not to mention anyone else.

That passage also talks about "laying seige to Is Ra El" or the awakening, the lower mind becoming Higher Mind and the positive progression or ascension of the planet. How to prevent this, how to keep people in lower mind, lower frequency, confused and reactive: to lower the entire planets frequency by doing these horrible things.

They do them over leylines and earth charkra points.

This is their dark "religion".

And ultimately aside from low level lust, that they may have overdeveloped in themselves the way abused children often become addicted to sex, like a young woman that lived in the basement suite in a rental house who was a prostitute and had been massively abused. And I tried hard to help her, even took her to church when I was going to church, gave her co-dependency book and notebooks and pens and she would write poetry. Well the abuse fallout was very low self esteem, destroyed core and a pscyhological pathological addiction to sex. To abusive stuff.

So this is the lower level thing they operate out of due to generational abuse and again.

But the esoteric dark things they're doing, thats all about Power.

I've wondered, well how could they be this stupid when I know they're not off the hook. Though Love reaches out and will not stop in its efforts to bring fallen to healing and spiritual help, they will still experience perfect knowledge and some people's "life reviews" or knowledge from the others point of view could perceptionally take a kazillion years or more. Redoing that as the victim over and over again and from their family's loss as well. This is something no sane person could conceive of doing which again makes one question the sanity and culpability, but then that would bring Source into the questions, or the Higher Councils, What are they doing? Because this appears to be lacking some free will, so why is it continuing when some are sending SOS, please stop it!

Then someone was sharing this concept they have of: evil/good. Or rather they conduct this compartment of pure evil in one part of their lives, but then they do alot of good, give to the poor, dive into spiritual or religion, do cremation of care ceremonies which again would make you question, why they think they can raise their frequency from the worst evil beings in existence to ascension material? As if there is no intelligence that cares about anything paying attention.

It leaves so many question on the spiritual side, because they're meeting with entities, demons, ets and the dead, so they know they're going to cross over themselves one day.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Gather up all the mothers who sacrificed their children to his sadistic sexual pedophile excesses, throw them in prison and throw away the the key.
Reply to: FamCore

Sounds fair to me. The English did that ... USA didn't exist during those times. Someone suggested castration. Good idea but then he should be given to general population as sex toy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join