It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian King List

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

The reason that their rule is so long is because of the difference in the orbit/year/time on the original planet and earth. They had some type of device or drug or food which allowed them to be nearly immortal. The war in heaven was a war between different factions. The "god" being referred to here is the central command which remained in place on the other planet. Like the kingdoms here were colonies of Nibiru but the war was one of independence between earthly rule and nibiruan rule. Think American Revolution in galactic terms.

Very interesting--
I have several beliefs of that same matter and very similar to yours. My first and foremost understanding is that these Sumerian Kings were angels. The Sumerian cuneiform tells us that the Kingship came down from heaven. The bible tells us that there was a war in heaven and one third of the heavenly host were cast out of heaven and down to this earth. This [to me] is the key to the Kings list. The Cuneiform tells us only of the reign of the kings. Not their deaths because there were no deaths of these kings. These kings were the kings of the host of heaven who were cast out of heaven and were subjected to their leaders or kings.

This era was long before the Creator created Adam and was between the forth era and the sixth era of creation. Why do I believe this. Because time was created on the forth day and man was created on the sixth day. The reason this sixth day is in place is that after Adam was created, the world was given to man. If the world was given to man then the Sumerian kings must be deposed. I believe this was when the bible tells us that the angels were imprisoned in Sheol. This is where the kings are to this day. So in effect I consider the Sumerian Kings as the heavenly host that rebelled and had an era of kingship on this earth till God gave the face of the earth to Adam

All of this happened in what we call the antediluvian [pre flood] era. Genesis tells us that at this time the world had a canopy of water or ice surrounding the entire globe. We were literally engulfed and enclosed in a sealed environment. We had the sun but not the radiation from the sun which did give us a different light than we experience now.

The very first king that ruled this earth is recorded to have ruled for 28,800 years. Lets use this as an example. Once the canopy of water fell to the earth it slowed the rotation drastically

If the mass distributed around a spinning object moves in closer to the centre of rotation, then the object will spin faster. As an example, a figure skater doing an upright spin with their arms outstretched can pirouette faster by pulling their arms in closer to their body as shown in the video below:
The thing is, that the Earth is 12,742 km in diameter but the height of the top of the atmosphere is only about 90km. If the mass of water currently on Earth is only 0.02% of total Earth mass and it drops in by only 90km or less, I can't see it affecting rotation by much, perhaps minutes at the most (the caveat being that I haven't actually done any math to confirm that).

and increased the size of the world by an estimated 50%. That and the theory that the Antediluvian civilization observed only one equinox.

The Equinox is when the plane of the Earth's equator crosses the centre of the Sun. This currently occurs twice a year as the Earth orbits the Sun. First on one side of the Earth, then on the other. Only having one Equinox would imply that one hemisphere of the Earth essentially always faces the Sun (there would probably still be some precessional wobble) and the other always is in darkness. Eternal day or night, depending on which side of the Earth you were on.

Additionally, I cannot think of a way to get from that particular synchronous rotation to the annual one we now have. It could not be by an external object stealing momentum because that would disrupt the orbit of the Earth too much. Perhaps a readjustment of the compaction of the solid matter of the Earth might be enough, and the flood/collapse of the cloud canopy merely a symptom of a larger scale occurrence?

That would be known as counting one of their years from dark to light days rather than two equinox's of a winter and summer. Why do we think this? Because in the world of the antediluvian greenhouse there would be no winter. They could not have known anything of a winter. Their season would be counted from one of the shortest days to one of their longest days.

That would mean that the 28,800 days of the first king were actually 14,400 of our days today. But then we have another major change. That is the rotation of the earth in the antediluvian period. If the science theory is correct and the world increased by 50% that mass wold slow the rotation down to perhaps another 50% or more. That would then change the 14,400 years to about six or seven thousand years. I could live with that number. Yes it would be fantastic but perhaps believable.

Through all of this remember that this is not life span we are discussing here. This is the length of time that the king ruled. In this day there was no death nor humans to die. The animal kingdom at this time knew no death. The kings and their heavenly host also did not die. It was an era of lasting life and in that mind set it is believable that the first Sumerian king did rule for 6,000 or 7,000 years of our understanding.

Now lets compare something of what we have discussed. Adam was given over 900 years and was a antediluvian creature. If we apply this same method of time to Adam as we have to the Sumerian king what would be the accepted age of Adam? Could it be more in line of Abraham? Perhaps several hundred years? Would that destroy the bible? Of course not. It would show that science has changed from the enclosed world to the open world just as the apostles have taught us.

Was the first Sumerian king, Alulim, the old serpent that was cast out of heaven? - Rev_12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Sorry if i seem to be "raining on your parade", I was just thinking out loud so to speak, so please don't take any offence.

I agree with the "gap theory" of Genesis 1 and believe the whole Biblical Nephilim/flood issue was one of reverting a corrupted creation back to an initial genetic (and complexly intertwined ethical) purity.

Totally off-topic, but I am actually writing a children's/young-adult's story which presumes upon that. I might post bits of it in the short stories forum but at present, it is just a string of ideas and I also want the writing to be emotive and beautiful (which it isn't yet, except for a few parts). The overall story is called "The Skull Knight" and is prefaced by the poem "The Skeleton in Armour" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. You can Google it but it isn't really a spoiler for my story.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Genesis isn't that old. The bible is a mash up of older texts and this is obvious when you read the Sumerian and other ancient writings. This is why so many of the scrolls seem to have a continuous theme, not because the bible itself is true but because the texts in the bible are from older true accounts of history. The bible is incomplete because its a readers digest version. Once you start looking at the older texts, then these things start making sense.

Most all of what you write is acceptable to me. Being taught as a youngster by Christians has left a love in me for the Bible. Not that it was forced upon me but that I was always hungry for this Father of the biblical Jesus. I have always wanted to know more and more of Him and of Jesus.

You remarked that so much literature is a continuous theme and you are right. It never seems to end or at least we never seem to find the end. And even at that we never seem to know the beginning. Seems like we are travelers in a strange land. Torah is not that old and you are right again in that it actually is a collection of tradition from various Hebrew tribes.

So many people will not consider thinking outside the box. My mother was one of those people. If it is not in the bible then chances are that it is not true or worth its salt. But then as I grew up and old I started to listen instead of talking. I discovered that there is a world of brilliant minds out there and if I wanted wisdom then listen to them. That is why I listen to people like you and chrOnaut and many others. You teach and I will listen but remember that being near on ninety is no fun when you forget more than you learn.

This is true... but even whipper snappers like me forget things lol

The Torah is also a hodgepodge of various stories borrowed from older traditions, so there's no purity in the art from there either.

I'm currently working with a Rabbi and i just learned that the Book of Esther is actually a Jewish "fairy tale" with no basis in historical fact but it is included because it teaches valuable Jewish lessons. There are those who would disagree with this assessment, but it makes sense imo.

The Bible fell out of favor with me for a number of reasons but as i began my journey through other faiths, i have found a new appreciation. The more i understand the sources of the bible the more the stories speak to me. Though the words are the same, the message has changed and along with it my understanding. Like an onion, it has layers and each layer holds a treasure for those who seek it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The reason that their rule is so long is because of the difference in the orbit/year/time on the original planet and earth. They had some type of device or drug or food which allowed them to be nearly immortal. The war in heaven was a war between different factions. The "god" being referred to here is the central command which remained in place on the other planet. Like the kingdoms here were colonies of Nibiru but the war was one of independence between earthly rule and nibiruan rule. Think American Revolution in galactic terms.

Very interesting--
I have several beliefs of that same matter and very similar to yours. My first and foremost understanding is that these Sumerian Kings were angels. The Sumerian cuneiform tells us that the Kingship came down from heaven. The bible tells us that there was a war in heaven and one third of the heavenly host were cast out of heaven and down to this earth. This [to me] is the key to the Kings list. The Cuneiform tells us only of the reign of the kings. Not their deaths because there were no deaths of these kings. These kings were the kings of the host of heaven who were cast out of heaven and were subjected to their leaders or kings.

This era was long before the Creator created Adam and was between the forth era and the sixth era of creation. Why do I believe this. Because time was created on the forth day and man was created on the sixth day. The reason this sixth day is in place is that after Adam was created, the world was given to man. If the world was given to man then the Sumerian kings must be deposed. I believe this was when the bible tells us that the angels were imprisoned in Sheol. This is where the kings are to this day. So in effect I consider the Sumerian Kings as the heavenly host that rebelled and had an era of kingship on this earth till God gave the face of the earth to Adam

All of this happened in what we call the antediluvian [pre flood] era. Genesis tells us that at this time the world had a canopy of water or ice surrounding the entire globe. We were literally engulfed and enclosed in a sealed environment. We had the sun but not the radiation from the sun which did give us a different light than we experience now.

The very first king that ruled this earth is recorded to have ruled for 28,800 years. Lets use this as an example. Once the canopy of water fell to the earth it slowed the rotation drastically

If the mass distributed around a spinning object moves in closer to the centre of rotation, then the object will spin faster. As an example, a figure skater doing an upright spin with their arms outstretched can pirouette faster by pulling their arms in closer to their body as shown in the video below:
The thing is, that the Earth is 12,742 km in diameter but the height of the top of the atmosphere is only about 90km. If the mass of water currently on Earth is only 0.02% of total Earth mass and it drops in by only 90km or less, I can't see it affecting rotation by much, perhaps minutes at the most (the caveat being that I haven't actually done any math to confirm that).

and increased the size of the world by an estimated 50%. That and the theory that the Antediluvian civilization observed only one equinox.

The Equinox is when the plane of the Earth's equator crosses the centre of the Sun. This currently occurs twice a year as the Earth orbits the Sun. First on one side of the Earth, then on the other. Only having one Equinox would imply that one hemisphere of the Earth essentially always faces the Sun (there would probably still be some precessional wobble) and the other always is in darkness. Eternal day or night, depending on which side of the Earth you were on.

Additionally, I cannot think of a way to get from that particular synchronous rotation to the annual one we now have. It could not be by an external object stealing momentum because that would disrupt the orbit of the Earth too much. Perhaps a readjustment of the compaction of the solid matter of the Earth might be enough, and the flood/collapse of the cloud canopy merely a symptom of a larger scale occurrence?

That would be known as counting one of their years from dark to light days rather than two equinox's of a winter and summer. Why do we think this? Because in the world of the antediluvian greenhouse there would be no winter. They could not have known anything of a winter. Their season would be counted from one of the shortest days to one of their longest days.

That would mean that the 28,800 days of the first king were actually 14,400 of our days today. But then we have another major change. That is the rotation of the earth in the antediluvian period. If the science theory is correct and the world increased by 50% that mass wold slow the rotation down to perhaps another 50% or more. That would then change the 14,400 years to about six or seven thousand years. I could live with that number. Yes it would be fantastic but perhaps believable.

Through all of this remember that this is not life span we are discussing here. This is the length of time that the king ruled. In this day there was no death nor humans to die. The animal kingdom at this time knew no death. The kings and their heavenly host also did not die. It was an era of lasting life and in that mind set it is believable that the first Sumerian king did rule for 6,000 or 7,000 years of our understanding.

Now lets compare something of what we have discussed. Adam was given over 900 years and was a antediluvian creature. If we apply this same method of time to Adam as we have to the Sumerian king what would be the accepted age of Adam? Could it be more in line of Abraham? Perhaps several hundred years? Would that destroy the bible? Of course not. It would show that science has changed from the enclosed world to the open world just as the apostles have taught us.

Was the first Sumerian king, Alulim, the old serpent that was cast out of heaven? - Rev_12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Sorry if i seem to be "raining on your parade", I was just thinking out loud so to speak, so please don't take any offence.

I agree with the "gap theory" of Genesis 1 and believe the whole Biblical Nephilim/flood issue was one of reverting a corrupted creation back to an initial genetic (and complexly intertwined ethical) purity.

Totally off-topic, but I am actually writing a children's/young-adult's story which presumes upon that. I might post bits of it in the short stories forum but at present, it is just a string of ideas and I also want the writing to be emotive and beautiful (which it isn't yet, except for a few parts). The overall story is called "The Skull Knight" and is prefaced by the poem "The Skeleton in Armour" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. You can Google it but it isn't really a spoiler for my story.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

a reply to: randyvs

And thank you OP bigtime because this topic is ATS.Text

And I thank you Randy for listening. ChrOnaut is a brilliant person and worth the time to read and learn. One of the most intelligent ATS members that I have read.

Still puts me trowsers on, leg at 'time, though.

Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated as I'm currently dealing with "the black dog" as Churchill put it.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

OK, I have posted my story The Skull Knight

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It's a question of the possible applications of the Sumerian term Mu which has been translated as years, mu 28,800 i3-ak , there are quite a few contexts within which it can be used, it's primary meaning to rise up and become established, thus in it's application to a year it indicates that fixed term having been achieved, i3-ak indicates belonging too, but there's no reason it can't indicate a number of days having been established, the figures involved in the Kings Lists most likely indicating this, as 28,800 days likely divided by 360 gives 80 years, 36,000 a 100 years etc

edit on Kam731182vAmerica/ChicagoSunday0231 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Seede

OK, I have posted my story The Skull Knight

Good story

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Not a bit chrOnaut. That is exactly the thought I need to help me try to understand science with out spending a life time trying to learn.

Have you considered that the canopy contained not only water but also what scientists call junk matter? Could it be possible that the flood was more than simply water and that the flood was actually a complete catastrophe of undetermined debris falling on the earth and causing great unimaginable breaking and expansion of the earth? This and the torrents of water, wind and tilting of the earth to utterly destroy all life that breaths the breath?

Congratulations on your writing and please let ATS know if you post your work on short stories. Some seventy years ago, as a young whipper snapper, I wrote many short stories and carried a ledger in my pack while in the service. That was my passion then but now I enjoy reading more than writing. Let us know when you make the move, i sure enjoy a good read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join