It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian King List

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This subject by two very distinguished Christian scholars named Stephen Quayle and Dr. Thomas R. Horn has encouraged me to share some of what I have gleaned from their book "The Lost World Of The Cloud Eaters." In that book is a thought provoking subject of angelic kings who were cast to this earth in rebellion of the Creator. Moses touches upon this very subject in his Genesis account.

TextWas there a pre Adamic civilization? You be the judge. A cuneiform tablet was found in the early 1900’s by Hermann Hilprecht, an American German Scholar. That tablet was certified as being 4,000 years old but it was also bolstered by 18 other exemplars which confirmed and added information to the Nippur tablet.

It is proven that long and lengthy subjects tend to diminish interest and in light of that I will condense this as much as I know how to do so.

Let’s start with the question of who were these antediluvian kings in this Summerian Tablet? The tablet tells us that “After the kingship descended from heaven, the kingship was in Eridu.” The first of the kings that descended from heaven and reigned in Eridu was King Alulim and this king ruled for 28,800 years.

Yes, you read it right. The tablet says that this angel king ruled for 28,800 years. The question is who did this king rule and why is he here on this earth? Does Genesis have the answer? Does not the bible tell us that there was a war in heaven and the Satan and one third of the celestial host was cast out of the celestial heaven? Could this be the first king named Alulim who ruled the celestial host and was cast out of heaven? Can we fit this into the Genesis account?

Next the tablet tells us that King Alulim was deposed and Alalgar becme the next angelic ruler. Alalgar ruled for 36,000 years which shows that two kings ruled from Eridu for 64,800 years.

Next we read from the tablet that Eridu fell and the heavenly kingship was taken to Bad-tibira by the angel king Enmen-lu-ana. King Enmen-lu-ana ruled for 43,200 years and then was deposed by the angel king Enmen-gal-ana who then ruled for 28,800 years. Next came the angel king “the Devine Dumuzi the shepherd” who ruled for 36,000 years. So Three kings from Bad-tibira ruled for 108,000 years.

Bad-tibira fell and the kingship was taken to the island Laruk by the angel En-sipad-zid-ana who became the first and only king of Laruk and ruled for 28,800 years.

Larak fell and the heavenly kingship then was taken to Sippar by the angel Enmen-dur-ana who ruled for 21,000 years.

Sippar fell and the heavenly kingship was taken to Suruppak by the angel named Ubara-Tutu who ruled for 18,600 years.

From the start of the heavenly kingship till the King Ubara-Tutu was a total of 270,000 years, Then the tablet tells us that a flood came upon the earth. Now that is not the end of the tablet but only up to a flood. This flood is not the flood of Noah. How do we know this? Because the known world, according to the Sumerian cuneiform, at this time was ruled by the heavenly host of angelic entities. I assume that Adam had not been created as yet OR was Adam created and protected by placing him in Gan Eden?

Was this flood a local or world event? Could this flood be the Epic of Gilgamesh or perhaps one of many such events? Nevertheless, does this show us that the host of kings were indeed the same that were cast from heaven to this earth? Can this explain that a day in the Genesis account was indeed eras of unknown length? Could this explain why the Creator planted a garden and put Adam and his wife in this protective Gan Eden? Could this explain how the beast that tempted Eve was infilled with sin before tempting the creation of Adam? Can all of this be formatted together into one great story of creation?

We can realize that the host of kings must have been cast down to this earth after the fourth day of creation. How can we assume this? Because time was created during the fourth era when the sun and moon and heavenly host were placed in our universe. If the Sumerian tablet along with the other eighteen confirmations and the Genesis account are true then it could prove that all are one great connected antediluvian account and that science and Genesis are not conflicting accounts.

One thing that scholars are agreeable is that of the eighteen discoveries of MSS and cuneiform evidence, they all agree one with the other. There were heavenly angelic kings of this earth who ruled many hundreds of thousands of years before Adam.

What are your opinions? Do you believe that this tablet and the MSS that agree and add to this tablet are as the scholars present them?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.
Genesis 2: 14-17

We know there were others in the world. There had to be; otherwise none of this account of Cain makes sense.

Who would find him wandering the land? How did he find a wife in the land of Nod? etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

The Sumerians had a base 60 number system, so a number like 1,234 in our base 10 system would be equivalent to 223,384 in Sumerian terms.

Sexagesimal - Babylonian Mathematics, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every number in that you quoted as a 'length of rule' of a king is an exact multiple of 60, so I'd assume that the translator didn't know the Sumerian number system and has misinterpreted that it was in base 10.

So the first king, Alulim, didn't rule for 28,800 years, he ruled for 800 years.

The second king, Alalgar, didn't rule for 36,000 years, he ruled for 1,000 years.

The third king, Enmen-lu-ana, didn't rule for 43,200 years, he ruled for 1,200 years.

... and so on.

The fact that each period is an exact multiple of 60 seems to suggest that these were approximate, most likely made up using the first 'really big number' (more than two sexagesimal places) that came to mind. Also, because the Sumerians used a space as a representation for zero and also for the break between numbers and words, exact multiples of 60 like these could not be written in their system (for instance 2 and 120 appear identical in Sumerian numbers). So I'd doubly doubt the translator.

Long reigns, none the less, but Genesis records extended lives in pre-flood times so, probably not angelic kings, just legendary human ones.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Text The Sumerians had a base 60 number system, so a number like 1,234 in our base 10 system would be equivalent to 223,384 in Sumerian terms.

Thank you chrOnaut. I read your posts with great respect.

You may be correct and when at first I looked into this matter I had the same mindset as you have postulated. Then after some measure of reconsideration I came to a somewhat different conclusion. I am not yet convinced as to which avenue to embrace.

Firstly I was aware that this era of the Sumerian Kings was in the antediluvian era and was of a closed environment which actually closed the door of the universe with a canopy of water to this creation.

Secondly I was aware that the possibility of time could have been far different in the antediluvian era than when the earth became an open environment. There are many factors to consider in this theory such as the rotation of the earth with and without the canopy of water. This as well as observation of only one equinox in a closed environment compared to observing two equinox’s in an open environment but then regardless of that theory it would never alter the fact of the unbelievable span of the periods of rule. We also have other major differences of magnetic fields as well as gravitational variances. The sciences were altogether altered from the antediluvian period to the post flood era of Noah.

Nevertheless, the Sumerian King cuneiform and MSS material, that were gathered, agree one with the other without major conflict. The translations cannot be ignored and the message is clear to say that these kings were of celestial nature and not terrestrial nature. There is no indication of any life span to encourage the understanding of these kings being terrestrial life. These kings would not have faced death such terrestrial life faces death. They ruled and either agreed by vote to change kingship or by force changed kingship. The translation is clear that “After the kingship descended from heaven” is the opening translation of the tablet.

We have only one practical source to tie this together with Christianity and or Judaism. That would be the Genesis account of angels being cast down to this earth. This is not connected to Enoch’s account of the 200 angels from Mt. Herman who mated with humans and eventually produced Giants, Nephiliym, and Eliouds in the days of Jared. Those were angels who chose to abandon heaven. These kings are those along with their one third of the heavenly host who were cast out of heaven due to rebellion.

I am still gathering all material that I can get without a scholarship and I thank you kindly for your input.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Agree. What if time, days, years were diffrent the orbit had shifted or there were multiple suns or moons, so many possible factors.

Or years where days? So the longest rule 36,000=98.6301369863 current years?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

We also have other major differences of magnetic fields as well as gravitational variances.

the strength/weakness of the earth em field
maybe related to how big humans become or smaller

does the strength/weakness of the earth em field affect humans natural radiation output ?

does the strength/weakness of earths em field affect pregnancy ?

edit on 29-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

edit on 29-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thanks Seede.

A healthy scepticism is wise considering that we don't really know.

None the less, the reign durations were exceptionally long by today's standards.

It is known that many of kings were tribal rulers of perhaps only a single city and their reigns often overlapped, which complicates things.

The other possibility is that the reign was dynastic and the name of one king was ascribed to the rule of subsequent kings.

Göbekli Tepe is probably the earliest archaeological evidence of human habitation in the near Mesopotamian region and it has been dated from about the 9th millennium BC. Any one of the early king list kings lived way longer than that.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The Sumerians have been around for a long time, long before most religions. The guy that was illegally ousted in Iraq (hussein?)for devious means, was rebuilding babylon at the time. They say ever block they used to build the walls had his face on it. Buried treasures and secrets still lay behind most of which was pillaged and stolen by the americans when they smashed everything.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Fascinating thread made even more fascinating by the knowledge
shared by the both of you. This is ATS and I thank you both for
sharing your outstanding knowledge on this and other topics.

And thank you OP bigtime because this topic is ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The first king's rule appears to be the same as the travel through the entire zodiac, so i believe the zodiac has something to do with it, though what i couldn't say as i haven't studied this in depth yet.

If Sitchin's interpretation is accurate and another planet exists in our solar system, then the "angels" are actually humanoids who used their DNA to create man and the king lists represent the change over from the rule of the original kings (aka the extraterrestrials sent here to colonize earth) to human rulership. Alalim is actually the face on Mars as he was buried there and the face is a monument to him.

The reason that their rule is so long is because of the difference in the orbit/year/time on the original planet and earth. They had some type of device or drug or food which allowed them to be nearly immortal.

The war in heaven was a war between different factions. The "god" being referred to here is the central command which remained in place on the other planet. Like the kingdoms here were colonies of Nibiru but the war was one of independence between earthly rule and nibiruan rule. Think American Revolution in galactic terms.

There was more than one faction here on earth. One faction wanted nibiruan rule while the other didn't. The ets eventually married humans and had families. These stories of our origins are preserved in our world religions but have become myths, legends, and dogma.

The god concept was probably created by humans after the death of the last of these kings. The priests were the educated who were to carry on the legacies left by the original colonists and our genetic creators.

The universal god - supreme ruler - is probably a carryover from the religions of the ets. We probably absorbed much of the et culture into our own to the point that if Sitchin's interpretation is correct, we would probably recognize much of ourselves in the ets if we ever saw them again.

Imo this makes more sense as once one sees this as a potential interpretation, all religions can be viewed through this lens and things become much more plausible.

I think the ets gave us religion in order to preserve our history until our technology reached the point that it could be properly interpreted. At that point, we'd have the ability to make contact.

Some of the ets wanted us dead (the flood) while others wanted to preserve us (the geneticist rescuing a Noah character).

edit on 30-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Or years where days? So the longest rule 36,000=98.6301369863 current years?

Thanks for the post. Just like yourself, I am still learning each day.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

the strength/weakness of the earth em field maybe related to how big humans become or smaller does the strength/weakness of the earth em field affect humans natural radiation output ? does the strength/weakness of earths em field affect pregnancy ?

As a youngster and being poor (way back in the early forties) I could not afford bar bells for my workouts in physical education. I used gallon jugs and three gallon pails as weights. Even then I knew that a gallon of water was about 8 lbs of weight.

I read the KJV bible quite often and was always fascinated by Noah and all of that water that canopied this world. When that water came down from that canopy for forty days and nights I was astonished at the imagined weight it must have been.
I would imagine that the tremendous weight must have ripped this world apart and created all of the Islands and sandbars and continents that we see today. It must have enlarged the world like a blow fish in carters lake. I still imagine all that water engulfing this world but now I look at it in a different way of sorts. Like the old song goes -- Thanks for the memories --
edit on 30-6-2017 by Seede because: added a quote

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DramaKing

TextThe Sumerians have been around for a long time, long before most religions. The guy that was illegally ousted in Iraq (hussein?)for devious means, was rebuilding babylon at the time. They say ever block they used to build the walls had his face on it. Buried treasures and secrets still lay behind most of which was pillaged and stolen by the americans when they smashed everything.

True. I agree. People never learn it seems. Think of what could have been done to make us a first class civilization without the constant hate and killing. A world of beauty and love with tolerant ideologies and long productive lives. It really is an ugly mess just as you say. I am ashamed of what I once was. I was part of that which we still have today.

I truly believe that the Creator did cast out the angels that rebelled and I truly believe that these Sumerian Kings were those very same angels who were cast from heaven to earth and are imprisoned today. I believe this was before the sixth day creation of man and that those eras of creation were unbelievably long periods.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

And thank you OP bigtime because this topic is ATS.Text

And I thank you Randy for listening. ChrOnaut is a brilliant person and worth the time to read and learn. One of the most intelligent ATS members that I have read.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

The reason that their rule is so long is because of the difference in the orbit/year/time on the original planet and earth. They had some type of device or drug or food which allowed them to be nearly immortal. The war in heaven was a war between different factions. The "god" being referred to here is the central command which remained in place on the other planet. Like the kingdoms here were colonies of Nibiru but the war was one of independence between earthly rule and nibiruan rule. Think American Revolution in galactic terms.

Very interesting--
I have several beliefs of that same matter and very similar to yours. My first and foremost understanding is that these Sumerian Kings were angels. The Sumerian cuneiform tells us that the Kingship came down from heaven. The bible tells us that there was a war in heaven and one third of the heavenly host were cast out of heaven and down to this earth. This [to me] is the key to the Kings list. The Cuneiform tells us only of the reign of the kings. Not their deaths because there were no deaths of these kings. These kings were the kings of the host of heaven who were cast out of heaven and were subjected to their leaders or kings.

This era was long before the Creator created Adam and was between the forth era and the sixth era of creation. Why do I believe this. Because time was created on the forth day and man was created on the sixth day. The reason this sixth day is in place is that after Adam was created, the world was given to man. If the world was given to man then the Sumerian kings must be deposed. I believe this was when the bible tells us that the angels were imprisoned in Sheol. This is where the kings are to this day. So in effect I consider the Sumerian Kings as the heavenly host that rebelled and had an era of kingship on this earth till God gave the face of the earth to Adam

All of this happened in what we call the antediluvian [pre flood] era. Genesis tells us that at this time the world had a canopy of water or ice surrounding the entire globe. We were literally engulfed and enclosed in a sealed environment. We had the sun but not the radiation from the sun which did give us a different light than we experience now.

The very first king that ruled this earth is recorded to have ruled for 28,800 years. Lets use this as an example. Once the canopy of water fell to the earth it slowed the rotation drastically and increased the size of the world by an estimated 50%. That and the theory that the Antediluvian civilization observed only one equinox. That would be known as counting one of their years from dark to light days rather than two equinox's of a winter and summer. Why do we think this? Because in the world of the antediluvian greenhouse there would be no winter. They could not have known anything of a winter. Their season would be counted from one of the shortest days to one of their longest days.

That would mean that the 28,800 days of the first king were actually 14,400 of our days today. But then we have another major change. That is the rotation of the earth in the antediluvian period. If the science theory is correct and the world increased by 50% that mass wold slow the rotation down to perhaps another 50% or more. That would then change the 14,400 years to about six or seven thousand years. I could live with that number. Yes it would be fantastic but perhaps believable.

Through all of this remember that this is not life span we are discussing here. This is the length of time that the king ruled. In this day there was no death nor humans to die. The animal kingdom at this time knew no death. The kings and their heavenly host also did not die. It was an era of lasting life and in that mind set it is believable that the first Sumerian king did rule for 6,000 or 7,000 years of our understanding.

Now lets compare something of what we have discussed. Adam was given over 900 years and was a antediluvian creature. If we apply this same method of time to Adam as we have to the Sumerian king what would be the accepted age of Adam? Could it be more in line of Abraham? Perhaps several hundred years? Would that destroy the bible? Of course not. It would show that science has changed from the enclosed world to the open world just as the apostles have taught us.

Was the first Sumerian king, Alulim, the old serpent that was cast out of heaven? - Rev_12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

The reason that their rule is so long is because of the difference in the orbit/year/time on the original planet and earth. They had some type of device or drug or food which allowed them to be nearly immortal. The war in heaven was a war between different factions. The "god" being referred to here is the central command which remained in place on the other planet. Like the kingdoms here were colonies of Nibiru but the war was one of independence between earthly rule and nibiruan rule. Think American Revolution in galactic terms.

Very interesting--
I have several beliefs of that same matter and very similar to yours. My first and foremost understanding is that these Sumerian Kings were angels. The Sumerian cuneiform tells us that the Kingship came down from heaven. The bible tells us that there was a war in heaven and one third of the heavenly host were cast out of heaven and down to this earth. This [to me] is the key to the Kings list. The Cuneiform tells us only of the reign of the kings. Not their deaths because there were no deaths of these kings. These kings were the kings of the host of heaven who were cast out of heaven and were subjected to their leaders or kings.

This era was long before the Creator created Adam and was between the forth era and the sixth era of creation. Why do I believe this. Because time was created on the forth day and man was created on the sixth day. The reason this sixth day is in place is that after Adam was created, the world was given to man. If the world was given to man then the Sumerian kings must be deposed. I believe this was when the bible tells us that the angels were imprisoned in Sheol. This is where the kings are to this day. So in effect I consider the Sumerian Kings as the heavenly host that rebelled and had an era of kingship on this earth till God gave the face of the earth to Adam

All of this happened in what we call the antediluvian [pre flood] era. Genesis tells us that at this time the world had a canopy of water or ice surrounding the entire globe. We were literally engulfed and enclosed in a sealed environment. We had the sun but not the radiation from the sun which did give us a different light than we experience now.

The very first king that ruled this earth is recorded to have ruled for 28,800 years. Lets use this as an example. Once the canopy of water fell to the earth it slowed the rotation drastically and increased the size of the world by an estimated 50%. That and the theory that the Antediluvian civilization observed only one equinox. That would be known as counting one of their years from dark to light days rather than two equinox's of a winter and summer. Why do we think this? Because in the world of the antediluvian greenhouse there would be no winter. They could not have known anything of a winter. Their season would be counted from one of the shortest days to one of their longest days.

That would mean that the 28,800 days of the first king were actually 14,400 of our days today. But then we have another major change. That is the rotation of the earth in the antediluvian period. If the science theory is correct and the world increased by 50% that mass wold slow the rotation down to perhaps another 50% or more. That would then change the 14,400 years to about six or seven thousand years. I could live with that number. Yes it would be fantastic but perhaps believable.

Through all of this remember that this is not life span we are discussing here. This is the length of time that the king ruled. In this day there was no death nor humans to die. The animal kingdom at this time knew no death. The kings and their heavenly host also did not die. It was an era of lasting life and in that mind set it is believable that the first Sumerian king did rule for 6,000 or 7,000 years of our understanding.

Now lets compare something of what we have discussed. Adam was given over 900 years and was a antediluvian creature. If we apply this same method of time to Adam as we have to the Sumerian king what would be the accepted age of Adam? Could it be more in line of Abraham? Perhaps several hundred years? Would that destroy the bible? Of course not. It would show that science has changed from the enclosed world to the open world just as the apostles have taught us.

Was the first Sumerian king, Alulim, the old serpent that was cast out of heaven? - Rev_12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Genesis isn't that old. The bible is a mash up of older texts and this is obvious when you read the Sumerian and other ancient writings.

This is why so many of the scrolls seem to have a continuous theme, not because the bible itself is true but because the texts in the bible are from older true accounts of history.

The bible is incomplete because its a readers digest version.

Once you start looking at the older texts, then these things start making sense.

Also, the key to the bible is that it isn't all literal. Some is earth history and some is astronomical history personified. It all depends.

The bible, especially the ot is Jewish and their definitions for satan and lucifer are different than the Christian understanding.

Much of Christianity is borrowed from other religions like the duality of Zoroastrianism.

War in heaven is probably partially due to a colonization - angels according to most Christian accounts don't eat or sleep etc but this is clearly untrue based on biblical accounts. They were flesh and blood not spirit as is currently believed.

According to the Sumerian documents they did age and die but lifespans were much longer than mans because they genetically altered him to have a shorter lifespan as man was created to serve them.

War in heaven probably also refers to an astronomical cataclysm which is cloaked in personification of the phenomenon.

God exists but that doesn't mean that these other alternative explanations are wrong. It simply makes the story more cohesive and with the Sumerian kings list you can't just look at the bible and say that it's the end and the beginning. The bible was a political creation and a political tool therefore they gave the peasants only what was necessary to keep them happy but ignorant of the truth.

All of these ideas leave much room for interpretation of which the literal is but one option.

First, why change the numbers? Left as is it embodies the astronomical counts of the king lists and if you're supposing that they were very long to begin with, then i see no reason not to take them at face value especially when you understand the Sumerian preoccupation with astronomy/astrology of that time period.

Start messing with changing those numbers and they cease to make sense astronomically which in my mind causes a loss of understanding.

Next, supposing that this canopy of water is the same as the what existed under Saturn's influence, then scientifically speaking this could once again be astronomical. Perhaps the king lists aren't named after angels as flesh and blood beings as i was suggesting but after celestial bodies witnessed by

edit on 30-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Whoever was on the planet at the time.

In my mind, it has long been established that the 6 days of creation are symbolic not literal and we've been here far longer than academia accepts as true.

Check out Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock for more information. He does an excellent job explaining this discrepancy.

There's a link to the Saturn thing i mentioned as part of the canopy mentioned in the bible.

This again is just one interpretation and like everything else attributed to Sumer and to religions in general, there's many many layers of meaning one can extract when you begin to really study it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw
The first king's rule appears to be the same as the travel through the entire zodiac, so i believe the zodiac has something to do with it, though what i couldn't say as i haven't studied this in depth yet.

The precession of the Earth causes it to appear that the Sun passes through the general location of the 12 signs of the Zodiac in a single year. In truth the stars of the Zodiac are at all sorts of vast distances away and all over the sky. We don't 'travel' through the Zodiac at all. We are permanently stuck here in the Virgo Supercluster, in the local group, in the Milky Way galaxy.

We do circuit the centre of our galaxy every 230 million years. The Rig Veda incorrectly ascribes a period of 28,800 years to the precession around the Zodiac, but this is wrong, the correct Zodiacal precessional period is 25,860 years. In regard to actual astronomy, however, the precession rate of the planet Venus is 28,800 Earth years, but this has nothing to do with astrology.

If Sitchin's interpretation is accurate and another planet exists in our solar system,

Zechariah Sitchin was wrong on many points. He claimed to have translated Sumerian tablets but could only have had access to late Babylonian stele and tablets, at the time, in the British Museum (if he even worked there at all).

The word "Nibiru" or near cognates does not even exist in the Sumerian language (you can check it out in Oxford University's Electronic Text Corpus of the Sumerian Literature, which is searchable). The nearest word, "Nibru" in Sumerian, was unequivocally the name for the city of Nippur.

Sitchin's books are fiction.

then the "angels" are actually humanoids who used their DNA to create man and the king lists represent the change over from the rule of the original kings (aka the extraterrestrials sent here to colonize earth) to human rulership. Alalim is actually the face on Mars as he was buried there and the face is a monument to him.

The reason that their rule is so long is because of the difference in the orbit/year/time on the original planet and earth. They had some type of device or drug or food which allowed them to be nearly immortal.

The war in heaven was a war between different factions. The "god" being referred to here is the central command which remained in place on the other planet. Like the kingdoms here were colonies of Nibiru but the war was one of independence between earthly rule and nibiruan rule. Think American Revolution in galactic terms.

There was more than one faction here on earth. One faction wanted nibiruan rule while the other didn't. The ets eventually married humans and had families. These stories of our origins are preserved in our world religions but have become myths, legends, and dogma.

The god concept was probably created by humans after the death of the last of these kings. The priests were the educated who were to carry on the legacies left by the original colonists and our genetic creators.

The universal god - supreme ruler - is probably a carryover from the religions of the ets. We probably absorbed much of the et culture into our own to the point that if Sitchin's interpretation is correct, we would probably recognize much of ourselves in the ets if we ever saw them again.

Imo this makes more sense as once one sees this as a potential interpretation, all religions can be viewed through this lens and things become much more plausible.

I think the ets gave us religion in order to preserve our history until our technology reached the point that it could be properly interpreted. At that point, we'd have the ability to make contact.

Some of the ets wanted us dead (the flood) while others wanted to preserve us (the geneticist rescuing a Noah character).

Can you provide any factual support of your assertions?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

The precession of the Earth causes it to appear that the Sun passes through the general location of the 12 signs of the Zodiac in a single year. In truth the stars of the Zodiac are at all sorts of vast distances away and all over the sky. We don't 'travel' through the Zodiac at all. We are permanently stuck here in the Virgo Supercluster, in the local group, in the Milky Way galaxy.

We do circuit the centre of our galaxy every 230 million years. The Rig Veda incorrectly ascribes a period of 28,800 years to the precession around the Zodiac, but this is wrong, the correct Zodiacal precessional period is 25,860 years. In regard to actual astronomy, however, the precession rate of the planet Venus is 28,800 Earth years, but this has nothing to do with astrology.

If Sitchin's interpretation is accurate and another planet exists in our solar system,

Zechariah Sitchin was wrong on many points. He claimed to have translated Sumerian tablets but could only have had access to late Babylonian stele and tablets, at the time, in the British Museum (if he even worked there at all).

The word "Nibiru" or near cognates does not even exist in the Sumerian language (you can check it out in Oxford University's Electronic Text Corpus of the Sumerian Literature, which is searchable). The nearest word, "Nibru" in Sumerian, was unequivocally the name for the city of Nippur.

Sitchin's books are fiction.

then the "angels" are actually humanoids who used their DNA to create man and the king lists represent the change over from the rule of the original kings (aka the extraterrestrials sent here to colonize earth) to human rulership. Alalim is actually the face on Mars as he was buried there and the face is a monument to him.

Can you provide any factual of your assertions?

Beyond using sources you clearly discredited, no i can't.

As far as the zodiac, i know we don't travel through it in a literal sense, but i wasn't speaking literally.

All of this fascinates me and there's so many discrepancies between translations etc that it's difficult to find anything close to spot on accurate.

Sitchin's fiction makes a lot more sense to me than the current literal interpretation of the Bible. If i had to choose which myth, i think I'd choose Sitchin's.

However, with that having been said, there has always been this one fact that surrounds all of those assertions made by those who claim the ancient alien theories and that is that many of them were self proclaimed scholars.

NASA even had an interview with Sitchin and talked quite a bit about this orbit. Even today his theories are becoming more and more mainstream and acceptable by some scientists.

Is he right? I don't know but i'm not willing to toss out the idea and close my mind to it when so much of what NASA keeps talking about is a tenth planet or the potential of such.

There's much we don't know but i'm not saying i have the facts because i don't. I just have an additional theory to add to the mix.

You're welcome to take what i propose with a very large grain of salt!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Genesis isn't that old. The bible is a mash up of older texts and this is obvious when you read the Sumerian and other ancient writings. This is why so many of the scrolls seem to have a continuous theme, not because the bible itself is true but because the texts in the bible are from older true accounts of history. The bible is incomplete because its a readers digest version. Once you start looking at the older texts, then these things start making sense.

Most all of what you write is acceptable to me. Being taught as a youngster by Christians has left a love in me for the Bible. Not that it was forced upon me but that I was always hungry for this Father of the biblical Jesus. I have always wanted to know more and more of Him and of Jesus.

You remarked that so much literature is a continuous theme and you are right. It never seems to end or at least we never seem to find the end. And even at that we never seem to know the beginning. Seems like we are travelers in a strange land. Torah is not that old and you are right again in that it actually is a collection of tradition from various Hebrew tribes.

So many people will not consider thinking outside the box. My mother was one of those people. If it is not in the bible then chances are that it is not true or worth its salt. But then as I grew up and old I started to listen instead of talking. I discovered that there is a world of brilliant minds out there and if I wanted wisdom then listen to them. That is why I listen to people like you and chrOnaut and many others. You teach and I will listen but remember that being near on ninety is no fun when you forget more than you learn.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join