It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Big changes in a German city.

For the first time, more than half of Frankfurt residents now have a migrant background, according to official data from the city’s Office of Statistics and Elections.
www.breitbart.com...

Lots of minorities and not clear majority. This is a huge shift in the population (and) "will require one of the largest psychological shifts of our time". And the employment prospects are very different for Germans vs immigrant with 27% unemployed males of immigrant status. Hope it goes smooth.

Presenting the figures, which show that 51.2 per cent of people living in Frankfurt have a migrant background, the city’s secretary of integration Sylvia Weber said: “We have minorities with relatively large numbers in Frankfurt but no group with a clear majority.”
Economically, the report shows big disparities between foreigners and Germans, with the income of 49 per cent of people with roots outside Germany falling below the poverty line compared to 23 per cent among natives.

In terms of employment rates, 83 per cent of German men and 78 per cent of German women are in work, figures which drop to 73 per cent and 59 per cent amongst men and women with foreign backgrounds, respectively.

edit on 29-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ironic isn't it. The Germans slaughtered and ran out the Jewish population and now, the Germans are being displaced by Muslim immigrants. Welcome to Frankfurtstan. Weird........I wonder whether these immigrants can vote?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Big changes in a German city

Tell me about those changes! What changed how and when?

This is a huge shift in the population (and) "will require one of the largest psychological shifts of our time".

Bollocks. Here's the original document from AMKA (German):
www.vielfalt-bewegt-frankfurt.de...

Go to page 29 and see for yourself, roughly 10K more since 2012 (while many left Frankfurt during the same time).
What, only a few thousands?

No! Yes! D'oh!
Geez, the Baked Beart sucks.

edit on 29-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Ironic isn't it.

It would be but this is happening in many major cities within Europe, not just Germany, You will struggle to find a native in many London boroughs and no that is not exaggerated.

It is looking like the agenda to water down the natives is well on track, get ready for the low income multicultral soup ghettos to spread..

I know I have said this a number of times but what has happened in Paris in the last ten years since I was there last is simply unbelievable, and not in a good way..

RA
edit on 29-6-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Sounds like it took years to get to the place they are now in.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Yea, I know. Was in Italy a few years ago and even it is slowly disappearing. Very sad.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ironic isn't it. The Germans slaughtered and ran out the Jewish population and now, the Germans are being displaced by Muslim immigrants. Welcome to Frankfurtstan. Weird........I wonder whether these immigrants can vote?

Frankly I think most of Europe would rather have Nazis than their present day analogues.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Frankly I think most of Europe would rather have Nazis than their present day analogues.

Considering how the term "Nazi" has been so frivolously tossed around by those who follow the 1% and their goal to destabilize the Western World, and prevent those from speaking freely about it? I would say you are correct!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You dont need to invade a country with guns when you can just walk right in and take over with population displacement.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I dont think Sharia allows voting.

On a side note: Hotdogs are no longer to be called Frankfurters!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
You dont need to invade a country with guns when you can just walk right in and take over with population displacement.

Yep! Might take longer, but no need to even build huge fancy hollow horses anymore!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

What?

The Germans were "displaced" after the Nazis lost their "glorious" war, open up a book and stop bull#ting the kids?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The title is misleading.......... Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

Many German cities have become places where the natives have become a minority. Where to start? Breslau. Danzig. The list is endless and this process of Germany losing its cities has been going on for 100 years very soon. Frankfurt is just another one in a long line.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I dont think Sharia allows voting.

What are they now, Mohammadogs? Whabbiweiners? Shariaschnitzels? I could go on..

edit on 6 29 2017 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Where to start? Breslau. Danzig

Newsflash: Breslau is part of Polen since 1945.

Can't you folks just go back to count bottles or whatever you were doing before you started to spread ridiculous lies online? Lost cities... where did they go?

a reply to: underpass61

FranKebab or the Turk-Dog, my favorite would be the Erdofurter. Gotta give the Shah some credit!

edit on 29-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Do you work in Brussels and is your real name Jean-Claude Juncker????

Please show those of us you are using your ridiculous one liners against how we are wrong, when the evidence shows everything we are discussing is pretty much spot on?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Now they are Freedomfurters when served in the US.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Remember folks, this isn't a Muslim thing:

The city is considered a multicultural city because it is home to people of 180 nationalities. In addition to the ethnic German majority, the city contains sizable immigrant populations from Turkey, Croatia, Italy, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Russia, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Spain, Portugal, France, China, Japan, the United States, Austria, the United Kingdom, Pakistan, Morocco and India. The Frankfurt urban area is also home to the second-largest Korean community in Europe, and to Germany's largest Sri Lankan Tamil community. Nearly 25 percent of residents are foreign nationals. In addition, 40 percent of residents, and 65 percent of those below the age of five, come from immigrant backgrounds.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

None of that was spot on. Go and do some research, link to the german paperwork is in my first reply.

It's roughly 10K more refugees since 2012. This whole story hypes the percentages, in the end the development was rather smooth and there is no pychological yadyada involved.

Fearmongering, clickbait and hyperbole. All of that in one article, nobody with a clue takes that serious. Go and call me Juncker again?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Remember folks, this isn't a Muslim thing:

Fair enough, it's clearly an immigrant problem in general.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join