It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible close-up footage of Boeing 787 leaving huge vapour trail through the sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You do realize that the military finds the idea of chemtrails funny right? And that they joke about it constantly. In fact in one of the TankerEnemy videos, when you watch the original video they're talking about how easily they'll drive the people that believe in them nuts and how funny it will be.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Starr, yes but I have a friend in the Air Force.....and the air quality and water quality tests tell the story

My Air Force buddy had msds discrepancies and saw the forms change for jet fuel......no personal proof, just seven decades of seeing

a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Air and water tests don't prove crap. They only prove that things have changed, they don't prove how or why they've changed.

The MSDS for fuel changed because the fuel changed. They changed to JP-8, and some bases have been working with other types of fuel.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You do realize that the military finds the idea of chemtrails funny right? And that they joke about it constantly. In fact in one of the TankerEnemy videos, when you watch the original video they're talking about how easily they'll drive the people that believe in them nuts and how funny it will be.

That's normal that "they" would find it funny. The problem is that those whom are finding it funny aren't a part of that operation if it is actually some covert SAP program. I'm not saying I believe there is a covert special access program related to aerosol spraying of unknown material on populations currently, but it has happened in the past in Washington State. It didn't involve big contrails though.
Just because your perceptions of "the military" find the notion of "chemtrails" funny, doesn't mean a thing when thinking about covert SAPS and unacknowledged insidious military experiments with biological or chemical warfare like what is already historical facts about past operations.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And it doesn't change the fact that even a SAP aircraft can't carry enough to spray from horizon to horizon the way people claim they are. It would have to be huge, which would require massive infrastructure.

Past operations sprayed a small area at lower altitudes. They didn't spray from horizon to horizon at high altitude.
edit on 7/1/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Something injected into the jets fuel intake, like a sulfur compound of some sort is what I think it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SRX440

Which would do incredible damage to the engine.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

On the exhaust side, not the intake maybe?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

What do you think sulfur does when it's heated to temperatures over 2000 degrees?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Makes a bunch of smoke that resembles a contrail and hangs in the air? I never really thought about it, I don't know much about chemtrails or if they are real or not in all honesty.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

. Deep inside every turbine engine there’s a conflict occurring: Sulfur versus contaminants in engine intake air such as sodium (salt), air pollution, soot, volcanic ash, agricultural chemicals, and other airborne particles.

When the turbine’s scorching heat joins the mix, it results in a corrosive weapon that eats away at the clean, efficient surfaces of compressor turbine blades. There are ways to minimize the collateral damage, (e.g. delay expensive part replacement or avoid massive engine failures). The name of this conflict is sulfidation.

www.aviationpros.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnahataN

You know what's crazy?

yes,

I wont say for fear of being spanked by ATS MODS.

So much ignorance on this page.

one post really highlights it.

have a star

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You do realize that the military finds the idea of chemtrails funny right?

I disagree

The military take "chemtrails" very. very, seriously. And are looking at how to prevent them
If we can find a way of preventing them from forming then our aircraft are less noticeable.

contrailscience.com...

But so long as they are formed by rich American conspiriacy theorists travelling in 787s to a convention on chemtrails, with absolutely no hint of irony, let alone common sense, who cares?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I wouldn't put it past any gov't or nefarious group testing that may be taking place in this screwed up world.

Precisely. And this line of reasoning becomes easier to follow when we consider that the skies above our heads may not be under the full control of the nation states we occupy. My thought currently, knowing a bunch of other stuff which corroborates the broad strokes of the theory, is that we are clandestinely 'ruled' by a race which is not human, in the strict sense of the terminology - or, that we are engaged in a war to repel these hi-tech shapeshifting bastards.

It would be a heck of a lot easier to kill something if you considered it to be a dumb animal.

What if the sprays are being batch tested on us because they consider us lesser beings? As part of a depopulation agenda - not run by human operatives of a nefarious NWO (it wouldn't make sense - nobody in their right mind would spray deadly chemical particulate over the nations if their children were ever going to be subjected to the fallout), instead run by agents of the Other..?

IMHO - these spraying tests are being conducted by non-human actors, who have somewhere else they can be, while the particulate hits the fan (unexpected pun..!!) - they just sit back, in their ultra cool underwater bases & orbiting vessels (or heck, maybe even inside the Moon), while they go about their calculated market manipulations, mergers & acquisitions funneling evermore funds/control into their metaphorically slimy hands, as they chuckle with glee, black hearts lauhging at the suffering they inflict in a thousand different ways.. Finally feeling the buzz as they edge ever-closer to 100% control - a task which has taken 12,000 years to achieve, from licking their wounds, to puffing their chests; the re-enslavement of an entire race from start to finish, usurping the Human claim on the Earth itself.. Going about their business of perfecting mass-effect mind control & absolute, total control over food & water supplies of the entire globe - now air supplies too, it would seem; all tools in the arsenal for total control of their human slaves. Just chilling, knowing they control the debate too! Sitting back with lemonade in their air-conditioned bases, as they measure the effects of their experiments.

It seems that this mysterious 'master race' living hidden in plain sight (having ridiculously high levels of tech, which means they have sophisticated anti-toxin protocols one would assume) are emboldened now, perfectly willing to mock & destroy humans, fully in charge of the Western narrative, undoing any & all good works ever embarked upon, whenever they possibly can, just for larks at this stage. Divide & rule firmly established with numerous 'pick a flavour' false dialectics all over the place - wherever one's interest or attention rests, you will find a division which you can adopt as your own, spending all your energies in fruitless debate, arguing over which cup conceals the ball, while the magician smirks at our sheer idiocy..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ten four......up there....that's exactly the Biblical account

And they can appear as two or four legged creatures of any description.....or winged.....

Biblical right there and I'm not paraphrasing....they gonna get stomped really badly....like where they stand bam....!

I really like that video of the 1000 foot crossover.....the vid must have been a small bizjet

reply to: FlyInTheOintment

edit on 2-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join