It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ward Churchill refuses to apologize.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
The bottom line of my argument is that the best and perhaps only way to prevent 9-1-1-style attacks on the U.S. is for American citizens to compel their government to comply with the rule of law

Man, the gall. Advocating the rule of law. What a concept...

But this is not what people have a problem with, they have a problem with saying that the people who died were guilty of crimes and that their deaths were a reasonable and acceptable punishment. If cherokee laws and customs support that kind of rationale, then they should get their reservations revoked and status as a native tribe dissolved.

private industry is not bound by the first ammendment

Public Universities are bound by law to not fire professors for ideological positions.

Okay .. this wingnut works for the University of Colorado, right?
Someone educate me on this ... don't state colleges get funding,
in part, from the state?

He is paid entirely from taxes and tuition, and his funding for any research, assuming he isn't 'deadwood' is entirely tax based to. Regardless, he does not work 'for' taxpayers or the public. He is merely paid by them. Professors are not 'regular employees'. He is under no obligation to keep the public happy or to listen to it in any way.

The parents of the children sent to school there pay taxes

Hell they pay for tuition too.

I wonder if he'd be so brave
to spout his garbage in front of them

Obviously not, the man is a twit. He went to NY recently in fact and didn't meet, as far as i know, with any of the 911 families.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join