It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SRX440

Keep tweeting Donald!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
"Hitting back 10x as hard" = emotional knee-jerk reactions to criticism. He's a hypersensitive and very weak man. Very easily upset. This isn't a strength at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

who's labeling you? - let your own written words judge you

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

So, the best that you can do, is post a video, with no commentary, from 10 years ago, that took place on a comedy show, with no viciousness attached to it, where he alluded to comments about Fred Thompson being too old for the woman he was with, from someone who was NOT the President of The United States?

And you expect anyone to see some form of relevance there? Laughable...

You can excuse this President's unfitness for office all you choose, but those of us who think rationally and with concern for others and more importantly for the message that all kids are receiving now from our head of state that we wont give him the latitude to carry this nonsense on.

edit on 2-7-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Let's see, first we have this:

Ok Sarah, we'll maybe believe you. I'm willing to give you a shot at prov.......ooooops wait, what's this now?

Oh, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah..........you friggin Liar.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I used to watch WW with my sons.... hey, we all knew it was well orchestrated but physical show, although I did have inlaws who looked at it as real, plus, for me, some of those wrestlers were an Adonis.... but I digress.... by any chance did anyone get a chance to look at Thug Trump's shoes? Were they jack booted by any chance? Imagine, Trump The Jack Booted Thug...

come to think of it, my grandparents in the 1950s used to tune in to watch Gorgeous George on our tv when they made their weekly visit... roller derby, too... I digress again... ok, so, back in the time when Trump was sent away to military school, parents who could afford it were known to use a youth military academy as the institution of last resort for an "out of control" male child, preferring a military school over what we called a "mental hospital" back then. Not every boy, my six year old nephew was sent to one as a boarding school. But a military academy was known to be a place where "out of control" young (around adolescence) males could be sent to learn "discipline".

I guess one couldn't instill in Trump any form of self-discipline to get him through a Presidency. Well, as I read online, when Trump meets with Putin in private, I'm sure Putin can put his arm around Trump and say, "you're right, they're wrong". Then he can come back home and try out some more moves on Americans and American institutions. Trump as The Jack Booted Thug.

Two Trump tweets, 2015 & 2016,

"@leftfootjustice: If @realDonaldTrump becomes @POTUS we will finally have a @WWE Hall of Famer as President." 9:06 PM - 3 Oct 2015

"@iamDaveK: @realDonaldTrump first WWE Hall of Famer to become president?" 7:50 PM - 7 Apr 2016

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

plus, for me, some of those wrestlers were an Adonis....

lol that's cute, but yes you do digress hahaha

ok, so, back in the time when Trump was sent away to military school, parents who could afford it were known to use a youth military academy as the institution of last resort for an "out of control" male child, preferring a military school over what we called a "mental hospital" back then. Not every boy, my six year old nephew was sent to one as a boarding school. But a military academy was known to be a place where "out of control" young (around adolescence) males could be sent to learn "discipline".

Well, as distasteful as it is for me, I do feel compelled to show both sides of the story. That being the interpretation of military school. In some instances, you're absolutely correct on the interpretation, but don't forget about ROTC and JROTC...they can technically be considered to be "military school" without the same negative connotations that you've described.

I guess one couldn't instill in Trump any form of self-discipline to get him through a Presidency. Well, as I read online, when Trump meets with Putin in private, I'm sure Putin can put his arm around Trump and say, "you're right, they're wrong". Then he can come back home and try out some more moves on Americans and American institutions. Trump as The Jack Booted Thug.

Remember the kid that was acquitted due to "affluenza"? I do believe Donald Trump is suffering from much the same. His silver-spoon-fed upbringing has disallowed him to understand that what he does and says will actually affect others besides Donald Trump. In the words of a famous cowboy, "see all those other little people out there? Those are called other people that are not you".

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

For sure with ROTC and JROTC. I was referring to the Military Academy as Boarding School setting. Trump's did have JROTC. I was attending high school in the latter 1960s, overlapping with college in the 1970's, and at the time ROTC and JROTC were not looked on favorably at these institutions. The average age at my college was older, so I was attending classes with Viet Nam vets and National Guard, I didn't know many who had had either JROTC or ROTC or both.

Today, however, in, for ex, public school cadet programs, there are students who voluntarily enroll in these programs who are interested in possible military enlistment after high school or others who enjoy the camaraderie and self-discipline or leadership skills it can develop. Usually it seems that a really out-of-control or mentally unstable adolescent will not be a fit for a voluntary cadet program and end up being booted out.

Something else, and I am talking again about back in the time, my Dad's service in WW2 and on into the 1950s-early 1960s?, the US Military was seen as a place where young men who needed to be "shaped up" were encouraged to enlist. An out-of-control older teen might enlist either voluntarily or with encouragement from a judge at his trial (seriously, happened until recent times).

As I understand now, the military has been very picky about who they take. While I have seen young-men-on-their-way-to-a-gang enlist and become good soldiers, other boys who have been placed on any meds are refused entry. The military is no longer the place to go to be "straightened out" as it once was.

... I digress again, but it made me think, any of we females who were out-of-control back then just went to mental hospitals I guess. Oh, the "hysteria"! ....

affluenza... interesting, hadn't thought of that one. And Trump's money certainly made it easy for him to lawyer his way out of situations brought on by his self-centeredness. Affluenza strikes deep. .... old song reference

Liked the quote, but who is the famous cowboy?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Our president...Imagine if that guy drunk liquor

Just imagine Trump skulking around the white house in his underwear and bathrobe yelling obscenities at an 80 inch TV screen.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm pretty sure willtell is a bot.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either that or really proud of his fan fiction.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

im still pretty sure you are Kellyanne

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
... I digress again, but it made me think, any of we females who were out-of-control back then just went to mental hospitals I guess. Oh, the "hysteria"! ....

About the only time in our history when I would have really enjoyed being a doctor LOL....sorry I had to...

affluenza... interesting, hadn't thought of that one. And Trump's money certainly made it easy for him to lawyer his way out of situations brought on by his self-centeredness. Affluenza strikes deep. .... old song reference

Crosby, Stills and Nash....isn't it?

Liked the quote, but who is the famous cowboy?

To be perfectly honest, not a real famous cowboy, if there's one thing I love in life and find in life, is something funny about almost any situation...as such, I tend to make light at times of potentially serious situations (I guess it makes me feel better). I'm going to post the youtube video where you can see the "famous cowboy" I'm speaking of, but be forewarned, it is NOT safe for little ears or at work. If you choose not to watch the entire length of the video, this should bring you to the exact spot in the video where the cowboy begins.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

ROFLMAO!! ....thanks for the secondary link BTW

re song.... Buffalo Springfield, "For What It's Worth", which was not actually a song about war protest at the time but adopted for it

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

speaking of humor.... Have you seen "The President Show" on ComedyCentral? Wow! Genius comedy political humor.

Yes, good humor is good. It can just feel good to laugh, or laughter as good medicine, or laughter as helping to cope. Sometimes laughter is a crime. Here's a review of a book I never read but found the link last year, From Der Spiegel

Hitler visits a lunatic asylum. The patients give the Hitler salute. As he passes
down the line he comes across a man who isn't saluting.
"Why aren't you saluting like the others?, Hitler barks.
"Mein Führer, I'm the nurse," comes the answer. "I'm not crazy!"

That joke may not be a screamer, but it was told quite openly along with many others about Hitler and his henchmen in the early years of the Third Reich, according to a new book on humor under the Nazis.

But by the end of the war, a joke could get you killed. A Berlin munitions worker, identified only as Marianne Elise K., was convicted of undermining the war effort "through spiteful remarks" and executed in 1944 for telling this one:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
And Trump wonders why he's being constantly mocked.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Did you just assume my gender?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Why am I not surprised you watch john oliver...

Good luck overcoming that brainwashing. It's very well done.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just imagine Trump skulking around the white house in his underwear and bathrobe yelling obscenities at an 80 inch TV screen.

...and then tweeting incomprehensibly. Coefeve!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Good luck overcoming that brainwashing. It's very well done.

Enjoying laughing at situations and comedy is tantamount to brainwashing in your world?

Good luck overcoming yourself.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: veracity

Did you just assume my gender?

Well, I'm guessing that you identify with being a girl...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join