It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

[SNIP]
edit on 7/1/2017 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikon

they sort of ARE blind in a way, well they turn a blind eye...as long as they are not affected, then there are just fine with whatever it takes to get rid of Obama's plan. It doesnt matter how many people die bc its not them or their families. Why would someone care about strangers?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
because my post didn't post the right way.....
edit on 1-7-2017 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

edit on 1-7-2017 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ok, I gotta take back what I said about the tweet of this thread being one-off. ... by nature I'm the eternal optimist, as it's said, I always say things can't get any worse! haha .... so, this morning, this tweet, "Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!" Me thinks he projects too much.... all the time.

One sick puppy.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

# of times Trump tweeted the following words
CNN: 431
Mika: 21
@joenbc: 26
ratings: 238

Afghanistan: 36
Poverty: 12
Education: 29
Opioid: 1

source

ETA Twitter archive .... source for word counts
edit on 1-7-2017 by desert because: ETA

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: Liquesence please provide the video proof where trump says that comey was untruthful in his testimony

I musta missed that, because the only video I find of comey being "untruthful" is when he UNDER OATH testified that NO ADMINISTRATION HAD PRESSURED HIM

And then came out under oath after the leak that AG LYNCH pressured him to call it a matter.

Here ya go: Fox News: Trump says Comey lied under oath, remains coy on 'tapes'.

With a video.

Google: Trump Says Comey Lied

in all of my ignorance fail to see what your point is supposed to be

You said:

Trumps tweet did indicate Comey's testimony would be a lie, and forced him to tell the truth.

I'm simply pointing out that Trump says Comey lied under oath, so the whole "forced to tell the truth" is an invalid argument.

Also, skip to around 0:46s.

edit on 1-7-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here's what Mia said about Trump, just minutes before he posted that Tweet. She deserved it. Trump wasn't even involved in this, as someone else created the magazine cover and posted it.

"The fake magazine cover also contained a fake bar code which was used in a graphic design tutorial posted by graphic designer Leonardo Amoretti on his blog in 2010, which also displayed a mockup of a “Time” cover:"

Source: Snopes Fact checking Website

edit on 1-7-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Every president puts himself in the lime light to be made fun of...Do you know of ANY president who was not a parody on SNL.

However, presidents do not portray such venom and hateful language...to EVEN HIS WORST ENEMY...especially in public. How many times has he tweeted to Alec Baldwin...seriously? This is the same situation, hes an embarrassment.

she did NOT deserve those hateful words...NO ONE DOES!

NO ONE

trump does idiotic things and its going to be pointed out, it is NOT his job to stab venom back to people. He is the president...he needs to NOT be concerned with petty bs, bc that is exactly what it is.

Please do not normalize his behavior. It is not normal, it is very disturbing and even though you may not do the same thing as he did...you are still normalizing it and still just as disturbing as him. You are a mini-trump and the sad part is that you probably take that as a compliment.

Stop acting like CHILDREN!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Nah, people just need to get thicker skin and stop playing like their victims all the time. Although I agree that he shouldn't have sunk to their level, He is still just a man, running a free country, and he is a human being that has the same emotions as all of us. He's just speaking crassly...kind of like you just did there. Within the content of your post, if I didn't know any better, I would think that you were hateful yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Nah, people just need to get thicker skin and stop playing like their victims all the time.

Seriously? That's precisely what the President is doing, playing the victim and using that as a platform for "hitting back 10x harder".

He is still just a man,

Debatable

running a free country,

Could have fooled me.

and he is a human being

Also debatable

that has the same emotions as all of us.

lol...hardly.

He's just speaking crassly...

No, he's just speaking vindictively, and THAT is something our President should not do with our own citizens.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Nah, people just need to get thicker skin and stop playing like their victims all the time.

Seriously? That's precisely what the President is doing, playing the victim and using that as a platform for "hitting back 10x harder".

He is still just a man,

Debatable

running a free country,

Could have fooled me.

and he is a human being

Also debatable

that has the same emotions as all of us.

lol...hardly.

He's just speaking crassly...

No, he's just speaking vindictively, and THAT is something our President should not do with our own citizens.

Yes, well our Citizens should have more respect for their President. All of that other disrespectful stuff you said about him, is vindictive. ...and you know damn well he's a man. That was just a low blow...classy.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

We have alot of the respect for the job of the president, however, if the sitting president does not deserve respect...there is no reason why we should blindly give it.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yes, well our Citizens should have more respect for their President.

It's funny isn't it? How that needs to work both ways and actually be earned?

All of that other disrespectful stuff you said about him, is vindictive.

...and yet, intentional on my part. Because it is exactly what you embrace the President engaging in. And, let's face it, I don't exactly have 300+ million lives and livelihoods hanging in the balance....I only have me.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Trump never insulted me, Hillary did, she said I was a deplorable.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SRX440

Only if you chose to accept that label.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SRX440

and irredeemable.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago
More
My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago
More
The FAKE & FRAUDULENT NEWS MEDIA is working hard to convince Republicans and others I should not use social media - but remember, I won....

edit on 2-7-2017 by SRX440 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53 >>

join