It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
oh yes, just focus on those liberal outlets Krazysh0t, don't bring up those conservative outlets and all the crap they put out about clinton or obama or heck, even that poor owner of the pizza shop.... oh, no.... they don't count!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

The delusional damage control team has moved in trying to limit exposure.

If only this Administration could move as quickly on their agendas as people here move trying to forward their cultish applaud for egregious acts, we might actually have a decent Governing body.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: UKTruth

Yep, I bought it, and yep I trust Joe Scarborough a whole helluva lot more than I trust President Trump.

You bought an accusation of a crazy conspiracy theory from a guy who has been bashing Trump for months - well done. At least we know for sure you lack even a shred of objectivity and rational thought.

And Trump supporters buy everything Trump says hook line and sinker even when its proven hes lying.......

Pot meet kettle.......

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
The thing I don't understand is this, why can't Trump see that tweets like these are never going to help him. Trump is so easily trolled and triggered.
This is like infowars trolling NASA into responding on a claim that NASA has child slaves on mars. No matter the response from NASA it will be a clear victory for infowars.

How far can he take this before something is done? What kind of reputation damage is this causing the office of the president? the us government? USA as a country? Trump the brand?

Because hes the same guy who thinks National Enquirer and Infowars are credible sources of journalism......the guy is an infantile moron......im not surprised by any of it

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It seems that it would certainly qualify for an impeachable offense. And removal if convicted.

Constitution, Article II, Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Well, unless he resigns, T ain't going away soon. There would have to be impeachment started in the House, then a conviction by the Senate. Some of us here well remember both Nixon and Clinton times.

If you thought American Horror Story was scary, The American S###show continues.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

It seems that it would certainly qualify for an impeachable offense. And removal if convicted.

Constitution, Article II, Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Well, unless he resigns, T ain't going away soon. There would have to be impeachment started in the House, then a conviction by the Senate. Some of us here well remember both Nixon and Clinton times.

If you thought American Horror Story was scary, The American S###show continues.

If at first Russian Collusions don't succeed, try try again.....lol....Now it's exhortion! LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

Well, unless he resigns, T ain't going away soon.

All I have to add is, Trump better hope there are no "tapes" before he starts tweeting vitriolic rhetoric nonsense to people who wont play games with him.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Now it's exhortion!

Or maybe, it's just simply all of those things. Occams Razor sometimes is applicable.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Now it's exhortion!

Or maybe, it's just simply all of those things. Occams Razor sometimes is applicable.

Try and try again until you succeed. Yep.....How sad for us all this truly is.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We have standards now?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: UKTruth

Yep, I bought it, and yep I trust Joe Scarborough a whole helluva lot more than I trust President Trump.

You bought an accusation of a crazy conspiracy theory from a guy who has been bashing Trump for months - well done. At least we know for sure you lack even a shred of objectivity and rational thought.

And Trump supporters buy everything Trump says hook line and sinker even when its proven hes lying.......

Pot meet kettle.......

I'm not terribly concerned by some outsiders attempt at skewing Americans perception.

Unlike President Trump, Joe and his family are not bound by National (in)Security issues and will gladly bring things to court if need be and testify without the constraints of aforementioned National Security issues.

Conspiracy is the easy go to when you have the ability to hide behind the curtain of executive privilege, a citizen journalist has no such protection and thus, their phone records can make it to court, as well as testimony from the teenage daughters with respect to harassment. So even if the White House were to claim subpoena's on calls originating from the White House falls under executive privilege, the destination phone can still have it's records subpoenaed.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
unless of course, they are all true...
then it's.....
DEEP SH.....T!!!

but more than likely, the truth is somewhere between the oh, it's all just fake news and the deep sh...t....
weather it will be deep enough to bury a president is something we will just have to wait and see...

but got to tell ya something here... the pres is not doing himself any favors. I mean he has a republican control in both houses of congress... he would have to do something extremely bad for them to see fit to impeach him.
how many times do you think they will accept that they have to go in front of the cameras themselves to defend this guys insane actions before they just say heck with this, let's look through all those records again and see if we can come up with a reason to get him out of office.... pence would make our jobs so much easier??

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Is everything Trump does terrible? No. I mean.. a lot is, but not everything. Is everything he does perfect and tweets like this, really just clever strategy to deal with his enemies? No.. some of you act as if he can do no wrong. You are just as biased and twisted as you claim the far left is. He really isn't the best President every to sit in the White House.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: toolgal462
unless of course, they are all true...
then it's.....
DEEP SH.....T!!!

but more than likely, the truth is somewhere between the oh, it's all just fake news and the deep sh...t....
weather it will be deep enough to bury a president is something we will just have to wait and see...

but got to tell ya something here... the pres is not doing himself any favors. I mean he has a republican control in both houses of congress... he would have to do something extremely bad for them to see fit to impeach him.
how many times do you think they will accept that they have to go in front of the cameras themselves to defend this guys insane actions before they just say heck with this, let's look through all those records again and see if we can come up with a reason to get him out of office.... pence would make our jobs so much easier??

Well, I'm of the opinion none of them are any good and they are all giant hypocrites. Both sides. Dems and Repubs. The whole system is full of phonies, liars, pervs and crooks. If there were one thing I could suggest to fix it all, I'd say get rid of them all and start over. At this point I just sit back and sigh at the absurdity of them all. And this includes the politicians and the mainstream media. My contempt for all of them is palpable.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Maybe you should have been concerned - the latest stories seem to suggest it was Scarborough who contacted Kushner... oops. MSNBC have also said they have no plans to release any proof... Did you jump too quick? Much better to wait for some more information, I would suggest, instead of rushing to judgement because you want something to be true.
edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Maybe you should have been concerned - the latest stories seem to suggest it was Scarborough who contacted Kushner... oops. MSNBC have also said they have no plans to release any proof... Did you jump too quick? Much better to wait for some more information, I would suggest, instead of rushing to judgement because you want something to be true.

The "latest stories" aren't straight from the horses mouth. Your "stories" can say whatever they want, Joe Scarborough wasn't making this up and neither was Mika.

Why would I "want" a story to be true that I would never have wanted to happen in the first place? Get a friggin grip guy.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The "latest stories" aren't straight from the horses mouth. Your "stories" can say whatever they want, Joe Scarborough wasn't making this up and neither was Mika.

Why would I "want" a story to be true that I would never have wanted to happen in the first place? Get a friggin grip guy.

Joe Scarborough wasn't making this up and neither was Mika.

Proof please.

edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The USA is starting to resemble a authoritarian banana Republic.
The world is laughing at you.

At least George Bush could string two sentences together.

Listening to Trump talking is the equivalent of listening to a 5 year old with severe add.
edit on 2017-06-30T16:55:26-05:00pmFri, 30 Jun 2017 16:55:26 -0500pmbpm2017 by carabao because: Grammar

edit on 2017-06-30T17:44:57-05:00pmFri, 30 Jun 2017 17:44:57 -0500pmbpm2017 by carabao because: Added severe add

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao
The USA is starting to resemble a authoritarian banana Republic.
The world is laughing at you.

And this is only the beginning of what problems will ensue if this continues.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'd say it's just the continuation of what has already been going on for years.

But... Yeah...

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join