It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's the entire idea of our President making such tweets at all like that. I mean I don't care what political side they're on or any of that.

He is the president of the US. That used to mean something

And that is exactly what some of us have been saying since page one: he is defiling the position of President of the US through his base and juvenile behavior.

I'm beginning to truly believe that the die hard fanboys on here who come to every thread and defend everything he does no matter how vile or base are just trolls, trolling anything and everything because they like seeing the "left" squirm, and try to bend them out of shape and twist everything around while saying "Trump!".

This thread is more proof.

If there was a photo of Trump holding a bloody Obama head, or another democrat, the same people who denounce Griffin or anyone else for doing it would likely be defending Trump for doing it.

It's sickening and pathetic. And I think it's deliberate.

Damage control 2.0.

And they're hypocrites.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Gothmog

But we're talking about people who are running our Government. WTF are we allowing them to act like a bunch of f*cking children while at the same time actually expecting them to work for us and represent out needs???

You're allowing them to literally act like bratty children but still expect them to not f*ck everything up???

I mean at that point it's not even their fault anymore, it's yours.

Don't you get that???

I only got one thing to reply :
It is working ever so well...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Don't even go there. President Obama pissed off plenty of our long time allies and kissed the ass of dictators. As did Bush before him.....

But to date, at least Trump isn't starting more useless wars or killing leaders that aren't even a threat to us. He also hasn't given billions to Iran. NOw those things were frightening to me.

Not some silly (not even funny) tweet.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
When I say that Trump needs to have his twitter removed, this is what I speak of. You aren't the star of a stupid reality show anymore, you are the #ing president of the United States. Sir.

Yeah that makes it even more delicious.

I loved bleeding face remark. lol!!!

Ya gotta beat these assholes at their own game using their own rules.

Taking the high road is overrated and just makes ya look stupid with a kick me sign on your back.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In other countries, as a president or prime minister, T's behavior in general and this particular tweet might not rise to the level of concern as it does here, because leader and head of state reside in different people. But T is Head of State as well as POTUS. As Head of State he represents American values and culture. American values and culture.

Trump is what we used to call "the ugly American". The boorish, "loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior" American tourist abroad. This photo 1950s from Cuba photo started it all.

Not only is T the ugly American abroad, T is also the ugly American at home. He may be my president, but he does not represent my values or culture.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

No, he's just selling them more weapons. Just like those before him.

Bush and Obama certainly had their flaws, no argument there.

If you think Trump is in any way better than either of them, you're crazy.

But you all seem to think he's that cats pajamas for some reason. I mean if we lower the bar any more than Trump we might as well just elect Deez Nuts next time. Seriously. Or that guy who wears the boot on his head and calls himself Vermin Supreme.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
In other countries, as a president or prime minister, T's behavior in general and this particular tweet might not rise to the level of concern as it does here, because leader and head of state reside in different people. But T is Head of State as well as POTUS. As Head of State he represents American values and culture. American values and culture.

Trump is what we used to call "the ugly American". The boorish, "loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior" American tourist abroad. This photo 1950s from Cuba photo started it all.

Not only is T the ugly American abroad, T is also the ugly American at home. He may be my president, but he does not represent my values or culture.

Who do you think your values and culture represent?

Anyone else but yourself?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It isn't very mature to insult people like that over Twitter, especially as the President... He is setting the example for future Presidents to follow. Or maybe he will be a Twitter outlier, that sounds more likely.
edit on 29pmThu, 29 Jun 2017 19:44:21 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

He is the president of the US. That used to mean something, even if it was always somewhat of a lie to some degree. But at least it meant them having to at a minimum project on image of someone reliable who's in charge. Why are we lowering the bar for people in power instead of raising it??? WTF is wrong with everyone here???? These are the same people who f*ck you all over and you hate it and complain about them. Why are you lowering the bar for them even more??? What do you think that is going to do for you???

So, politician are part of the rarified class that rule us and should conduct themselves appropriately.

I don't hold reverence for any politician or their position. We have placed them on pedestals for too long.

Leader of the free world... please. We are not the world police. Other countries need to spend some of their resources on defense and not rely on the United States.

Whether it's juvenile or even a sick sense of humor, it's funny that the media will waste their time talking about a thirty second tweet all day. Seems to me they're the thin skinned ones.

Can't but hope that Trump is just the first, because the bureaucracy must be penetrated and eviscerated. Congress criters, lobbyist as well as all levels of Government need a complete overhaul. Politics should not be a lifetime career option or ambition.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I miss the good old days when our President's were classy and shagged interns then lied under oath about it. sigh

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

I'm not putting them on a pedestal. Nor am I saying they are a special class.

They are our GD employees!!!

If you elect a two year old to run things and all he does his break stuff, cry and sh*t himself and all you do is laugh about it, then you're the problem not him.

If you don't expect people to act and be better they won't be. If Trump did what he's doing in any other position he'd be fired. Hell, people have lost their jobs for making far less offensive jokes or comments than he has. Yet some of you think he's so cool for doing it.

If anyone is putting him on a pedestal it's you guys.

FFS, demand better.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
I miss the good old days when our President's were classy and shagged interns then lied under oath about it. sigh

I miss the good old days when Presidents actually got in trouble for stupid BS like that and America actually wanted someone better in office.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
When was that? I must have missed the part where "they got into trouble". You mean the impeachment hearings?
Anyway, THAT was embarrassing for a President and our nation. And it was also salacious and disgusting. Yet you wanted that kind of "class" back in the White House, didn't you? Not me.

BTW, don't call me a Trump fanboy/gal.....I voted for Bernie.

BUT, you all pushed for Hillary so Trump is on YOU

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Worst. President. Ever.
Choice #1- Donald Trump (rock on)
Choice #2 - Lying hillary. You may remember her. She's Bill's wife. Bill had sex with everyone but her.
We chose well.
edit on 29-6-2017 by aceshootn because: ...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Press relationships should be civil, yet adversarial. When friends of the President write the stories about him, it quickly becomes propaganda.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
When was that? I must have missed the part where "they got into trouble". You mean the impeachment hearings?
Anyway, THAT was embarrassing for a President and our nation. And it was also salacious and disgusting. Yet you wanted that kind of "class" back in the White House, didn't you? Not me.

BTW, don't call me a Trump fanboy/gal.....I voted for Bernie.

BUT, you all pushed for Hillary so Trump is on YOU

I don't know who you think you're talking to but I never supported Hillary. I also don't recall wanting someone like Bill Clinton back in the WH either.

I never called you a Trump fanboy/girl either. Maybe you should go back and read over the posts again before making accusations at me for stuff I never did.

BTW, I'm sure Bernie would love your choice in supporting Trump's childish behavior now though.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: toolgal462

I think some of your are missing the point here.

It's not just that tweet or what he said or to whom he said it.

I don't give a damn about either of those people, Joe or Mika.

It's the entire idea of our President making such tweets at all like that. I mean I don't care what political side they're on or any of that.

He is the president of the US. That used to mean something, even if it was always somewhat of a lie to some degree. But at least it meant them having to at a minimum project on image of someone reliable who's in charge. Why are we lowering the bar for people in power instead of raising it??? WTF is wrong with everyone here???? These are the same people who f*ck you all over and you hate it and complain about them. Why are you lowering the bar for them even more??? What do you think that is going to do for you???

The real answer, the one no one dares speak, is that the Russian operation was successful beyond their wildest dreams. Especially not Trump Bros.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
39 ATS pages over a tweet?I think Trump does this on purpose to trigger the left and make them crazy...ier.
edit on CDTThupm4861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I'm not sure I get what it is you're saying.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

This has gone well beyond that tweet. The tweet is now simply one piece of evidence in a much bigger conversation.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join