It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: WeAreSound

Newsflash: you'll never eradicate bullying. It's a normal part of human behavior and development.

So we should hold trump to the same standard as a 5th grader on a playground? Gotcha!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He knows what he's doing. This tweet took what?...30 seconds. It's true. It's accurate. It's punching back at the lyin' bullies. It's from @realDonaldTrump. It's his style. Get used to it. He doesn't spend his whole day tweeting. Sheesh! Two or three back-atcha punch backs and it's over. Point made. hhahahaha! Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika...perfect description, imo.

On the @POTUS twitter, all his tweets are about policy issues and what is taking place at the White House. Today it concerns Kate's Law getting passed....professional and informative.

Maybe all true I don't keep up on this stuff, but still the USA and White House has clearly lost its decorum and class, low brow and common now.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Newsflash: you'll never eradicate bullying. It's a normal part of human behavior and development.

That's a supporting argument? LMAO!

Just because it's a base human instinct, doesn't mean it should be given any credence. Humans crap too, but not where we eat.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

This is a feud, not bullying. It's funny that you haven't learned the difference.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Not attempting to eradicate bullying - maybe that wasn't the best word to use. But certainly attempting not to normalise the behaviour and demonstrating that personal attacks on social media are not acceptable.

I'm sorry if you think it is a 'normal part of human behaviour and development' - for too many it is. It shouldn't be. It doesn't have to be.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

And actually that's an instinct as well. Lol

I'm not saying what trump did was prim and proper. But it's not some new phenomenon nor is it beyond the pale.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

This is a feud, not bullying. It's funny that you haven't learned the difference.

I am not the one who called it bullying if you look at my post it was a response to someone else referring to bullying.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It does have to be. Dealing with power structures is a big part of living in a society. That doesn't mean the bully should get away with it, the bully should face a power structure too.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

But you inferred it with the 5th grader comment

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Holy Bat Balls 35 pages? Man, 140 characters are controlling the US right now...think about that.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well technically, the majority of Americans voted for Clinton.

Not really, She lost Florida, NC and the rust belt.

Yea but...

Clinton had more Americans vote for her. Thus I can use the word majority appropriately.

Well lets not forget about all the vote rigging, so we can't say for certain who exactly voted for her.

I know, right? If the Russians didn't rig the vote in the swing states we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Please tell me you are joking. I refuse to believe you actually think Russia rigged the voting in the swing states.

This has NEVER been reported.

If by osmosis of Russian hacking stories you have come to this conclusion I am truly frightened at the level of brainwashing you have endured.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xtrozero

Your post Makes very little sense.

So I either have the choice to love Hilary or love trump?

I see your programming is complete.

Lol

You had only 2 choices..you can hate both, but unless both are equal one is still better than the other, and my assumption is no matter how bad Trumps tweets are for you he is a lot closer to conservative libertarian than Hillary could ever try to be.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Dumb Tweet. Totally irrelevant though. We have major problems in this country, and none of them have to do with Twitter.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

the bully should face a power structure too.

...and he is
The American people
The Free Press
Congress

We are the power structure that he has to face, and thus far, he is losing miserably.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
George W Bush was brutalized in the media, daily. Obama was brutalized in the media, daily... still is. I'm not a fan of either of them but they conducted themselves with dignity, they never or hardly ever acknowledged the insults. Let's not forget too, how often Marmalade Mugabe starts the mud slinging.

Trump is a goddamn embarrassment. The world is laughing at us.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: stosh64
Yeah, I wouldn't call Clinton a very good role model and leader, either.

But Trump makes Clinton look like a saint.

Really?

You mean the rapist and serial sexual assaulter Bill Clinton, who has been associated to numerous very mysterious deaths of close associates? That Bill Clinton?

And Trump has done what exactly? Used some insulting language?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What's even the point of having a media like it's constituted in this day and time? There are probably billions of phones and cameras out there and a great many of their owners have access to the internet. Facebook, YouTube, blogs and more allow anyone to post news. Does being regurgitated by some talking head on TV or printed by some conglomerate make it more current and true?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If you guys don't get a tweet is an action..whats going on in his head, his mentality..this is the leader of the free world..LMFAO, FFS

A tweet is a form of communication, an action like reducing the number of illegals coming over the boarder by 50% since Obama days is more along the lines of what I would see action event.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Let's measure Trump by his actions:

Let's measure Trump by your views lol....

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Meanwhile Kate's Law passes the house.
#winning

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join