It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Dfairlite

Nah, mate, didn't you hear? It was the Russians

Not this time. This time it was just trumps rushin' fingers and slow mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yes really.
By three million or so.

Oh god, not you.

She lost the EC. Get over it. If the EC was so bad, why didn't Obama and the dems change it when they had a super majority and the majority votes in the SC?

Because the dems are a diverse party that looks like America. Have you ever gotten all Americans to agree on anything?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: icanteven

That's a role model, not a leader. Not mutually exclusive terms.

Perhaps, if we were talking about some schlub off the street. But we're not. We're talking about the POTUS. POTUS needs to be a role model and a leader.

I only see three requirements to be president and being a role model or even a nice guy is NOT ANY of them.....

Only "natural-born" U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time) may serve president of the United States, though from time to time that requirement is called into question, recently in the case of potential 2016 presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R - Texas), who was born in Canada to Cuban-born father and a U.S-born mother.

One must also be at least 35 years of age to be president. John F. Kennedy was the youngest person to be elected president; he was 43 years old when he was inaugurated in 1961. There is no maximum age limit set forth in the Constitution. Ronald Reagan was the oldest president; at the end of his term in 1988, he was nearly 77.

Finally, one must have lived in the United States for at least 14 years to be president, in addition to being a natural-born citizen. The Constitution is vague on this point. For example, it does not make clear whether those 14 years need to be consecutive or what the precise definition of residency is. So far, however, this requirement has never been challenged.
These are the only explicit criteria in the Constitution.

See yourself to the nearest safe space if you can't handle the real world and the real people in it. I promise you it isn't all rainbows and unicorns as much as you would like it to be.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

POTUS needs to be a role model and a leader.

Please!?!?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes really.
By three million or so.

Oh god, not you.

She lost the EC. Get over it. If the EC was so bad, why didn't Obama and the dems change it when they had a super majority and the majority votes in the SC?

Because the dems are a diverse party that looks like America. Have you ever gotten all Americans to agree on anything?

That's a cop out answer.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Dfairlite

That's a role model, not a leader. Not mutually exclusive terms.

Perhaps, if we were talking about some schlub off the street. But we're not. We're talking about the POTUS. POTUS needs to be a role model and a leader.

I only see three requirements to be president and being a role model or even a nice guy is NOT ANY of them.....

Only "natural-born" U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time) may serve president of the United States, though from time to time that requirement is called into question, recently in the case of potential 2016 presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R - Texas), who was born in Canada to Cuban-born father and a U.S-born mother.

One must also be at least 35 years of age to be president. John F. Kennedy was the youngest person to be elected president; he was 43 years old when he was inaugurated in 1961. There is no maximum age limit set forth in the Constitution. Ronald Reagan was the oldest president; at the end of his term in 1988, he was nearly 77.

Finally, one must have lived in the United States for at least 14 years to be president, in addition to being a natural-born citizen. The Constitution is vague on this point. For example, it does not make clear whether those 14 years need to be consecutive or what the precise definition of residency is. So far, however, this requirement has never been challenged.
These are the only explicit criteria in the Constitution.

See yourself to the nearest safe space if you can't handle the real world and the real people in it. I promise you it isn't all rainbows and unicorns as much as you would like it to be.

Yeah, you've pegged me, Guided (I just lol'd at your username... I didn't notice it before). I don't live in the real world like you do. I live in a Starbuck's unicorn Frappuccino, and it's nice in here.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Yeah, I wouldn't call Clinton a very good role model and leader, either.

But Trump makes Clinton look like a saint.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes really.
By three million or so.

Oh god, not you.

That's a cop out answer.

I'm not sure the dem party wants to change the EC. Never researched it. I don't represent the views of the democratic party.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks man I like my name too!! Guess it being a cool name and describing what I do for a living is pretty cool!! I am a professional hunting/fishing guide.

Your user name.....Icanteven?? What does that mean??

I can't even: comprehend reality
I can't even: formulate a decent argument or counter point
I can't even: have a debate without attacking juvenile things like a screen name...

I told you what my screen name represented....What does yours represent??

edit on 29-6-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I live in a Starbuck's unicorn Frappuccino, and it's nice in here.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Cigars comes to mind,

What was that about cigars?

link   

Thanks man I like my name too!! Guess it being a cool name and describing what I do for a living is pretty cool!! I am a professional hunting/fishing guide.

Your user name.....Icanteven?? What does that mean??

I can't even: comprehend reality
I can't even: formulate a decent argument or counter point
I can't even: have a debate without attacking juvenile things like a screen name...

I told you what my screen name represented....What does yours represent??

I couldn't think of a good screen name, then I saw someone wearing an I Can't Even tee-shirt. The username wasn't taken so I decided to make it my own.

Again, you have me pegged. I am all of the things you say about me.

link   

a reply to: stosh64
Yeah, I wouldn't call Clinton a very good role model and leader, either.

But Trump makes Clinton look like a saint.

Trump LITERALLY embodies the 7 deadly sins...and EVANGELICALS are nuts for him.

And THEY called Obama the "anti-christ"

SMH

edit on 29-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

link   
Ok, guys, way too many pages here lol, Yall need to let me take you out. You need to get it out of your system, but your paying... because we going to need the entire weekend. One big binge women , men, whatever's . Fun

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I have to admit I gave him a star for the starbuck's and frap comment....I laughed cause I can totally see it.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

the ELF "thats shocking" comment made me smile too

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What are you talking about, COMPLEATLY different. Kathy Griffin apologized OVER AND OVER!! trump apologizes for NOTHING ever!!! No matter how messed up, he just keeps babbling away.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For perspective:

EIGHT years ago TODAY Obama was CALLED "classless" by conservatives because:

"... he hasn’t learned to tie a four-in-hand necktie like the men do."

Emperor Obama Has No Class

SO...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I have to admit I gave him a star for the starbuck's and frap comment....I laughed cause I can totally see it.

I can't even believe you're talking about me like I'm not here. No one puts can't even in a corner. See, I've even started talking about myself in the third person. Trump's influence--poisoning my mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

But the question was about what makes someone a leader.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join